• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Yeah, normal class class, i actually might have done it, but i had a test. and i may as well had just not played that pingpong match, i got ***** so hard and fast.

priority fail.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh, ping pong is awesome, no doubt, i was in the schools IM finals. but the only reason i'm good is that i'm a black goalkeeper with good reaction time. i actually went up against...a pingpong player. it wasn't pretty.

but i should have won that second set...

NisP

Smash Journeyman
oh, ping pong is awesome, no doubt, i was in the schools IM finals. but the only reason i'm good is that i'm a black goalkeeper with good reaction time. i actually went up against...a pingpong player. it wasn't pretty.

but i should have won that second set...
I love Ping Pong.

Haven't gotten much playtime though D:

Back in like...8th grade I played though ^~^

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
true, but eh, i'll be at the duke tourney, and i'll learn a lot there.

edit: ping pong side tournament at a smash tourney? maybe someday...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Stongers: Ohhhhh yeeaahhh. I almost forgot about that haha.

Lol you should have tried harder to learn it, but it was still fun for sure.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Did ya'll know that they do actual statewide ping-pong rankings? lol... there's a dedicated group kind of like a smash scene. #4 was a 30ish y.o. dude that worked at uncw back in the day, I used to play him a bit... I'd go even with him.. I was the best from my community I guess. I never play anymore though.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Did ya'll know that they do actual statewide ping-pong rankings? lol... there's a dedicated group kind of like a smash scene. #4 was a 30ish y.o. dude that worked at uncw back in the day, I used to play him a bit... I'd go even with him.. I was the best from my community I guess. I never play anymore though.
That's pretty awesome. Though I have never been in a community quite like the smash one.

what....Kingdom Hearts is good..
Final Mix seems like a waste of time.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
That's pretty awesome. Though I have never been in a community quite like the smash one.

Final Mix seems like a waste of time.
Final Mix isn't, getting the ability to face Roxas on Memory Skyscraper instead of it being a cut scene is amazing, plus you get critical mode and Limit, among other things.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I want to play KH2 again because I havent played it since it came out basically. And theres the new one for the DS, 365/2 days or something, and I want to play it but I should refresh myself on the story first.

unfortunately i lent my kh2 to someone a long time ago and forgot who it was. so i cant play it. x.x

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I want to play KH2 again because I havent played it since it came out basically. And theres the new one for the DS, 365/2 days or something, and I want to play it but I should refresh myself on the story first.

unfortunately i lent my kh2 to someone a long time ago and forgot who it was. so i cant play it. x.x
Well..if you have KH, just play that and CoM and then play 365/2 days, because it's before Kingdom Hearts 2.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Final Mix isn't, getting the ability to face Roxas on Memory Skyscraper instead of it being a cut scene is amazing, plus you get critical mode and Limit, among other things.
Hm. :/ Maybe if I replay the games again I will get Final Mix instead of just KH2.

KH "Number divided by Number". xD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah see I never watched those matches so I don't know lol.

I saw the stock count in a combo video and had basically seen what happened.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I played it once, got massively stuck on the Tarzan world, and just never played it again.

I did play the Chain of Memories one on the DS and loved it, though.

Top Bottom