• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo pp i wasn't talking to you there. everything i said to duo has nothing to do with marth bairing mk offstage. like i said marth should never be above metaknight

in my opinion

stingers

Smash Obsessed
probably not..."But yeah no matter what going offstage vs mk will make him react to what you're doing and thats good :)"

because this really wasn't about marth's bair in particular just about going offstage against metaknight lol

*CT*

Smash Lord
So it's agreed.

MK is invincible offstage.
Hm? I bet a Nikita could chase him lol

EDIT: Hm oh yeah, team mates? Dunno if I make it, my hopefully future employer said that he'd let me know if I got the job in 2 weeks, if its exactly two weeks I might make it to this.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I hope crews happens... I wish my crew was still together... me and mits had a crew starting, but our best crew mate besides us died! I miss that guy... after that we sortta gave up... R.I.P. Johne you were a true brother. I'll be for hire in crews though for who ever will take me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It'll probably be more Melee people.

This is ironic because we don't have Melee "crews" but we sort of have Brawl ones.

Maybe we'll draft it up. That's never fun though. =p

Duo55

Smash Ace
It'll probably be more Melee people.

This is ironic because we don't have Melee "crews" but we sort of have Brawl ones.

Maybe we'll draft it up. That's never fun though. =p
I agree with pps sarcasm, draft crews in VA were always a riot, just make sure the crews are balanced and its alot of fun. Especially for the player who usually don't place too well also because thier matches are just as important as the top players in crews, and its fun to hype up thier matches.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That was the point of =p

I don't care which we do, but I would like to have regular crews in NC eventually....

I guess we'd do draft.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I hope crews happens... I wish my crew was still together... me and mits had a crew starting, but our best crew mate besides us died! I miss that guy... after that we sortta gave up... R.I.P. Johne you were a true brother. I'll be for hire in crews though for who ever will take me.
yeah R.I.P kuja. respect.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Trying to orchestrate myself a ride to this. I got a buddy who lives in Raleigh, so I am thinking about making a weekend of it and all. If it holds up, ill be there. It not... awww, shucks. :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
dull you're staying the whole weekend? dammit x.x i was hoping to get a ride with you >.>

that reminds me

if ape can go to this

i need some way to get back sunday

****kkkkkkk

like i dont have to go home in the morning but i can't be home at like midnight.

Top Bottom