• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
dull you're staying the whole weekend? dammit x.x i was hoping to get a ride with you >.>

that reminds me

if ape can go to this

i need some way to get back sunday

****kkkkkkk

like i dont have to go home in the morning but i can't be home at like midnight.
Well, let me try to get some things together over the next few days. I wouldn't be back at midnight either. Id peace out sometime early/mid afternoon on Sunday... back at 8 by the latest. But ya, all this is contingent on a few things falling into place.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well alrite. i mean, just let me know. i won't have to ride with you anyway if ape can go, though i might need to ride back with you in either case. hope you can make it, its been too long

THO

Smash Apprentice
Yo yo, i might be doing that whole hot dog thing again, cept this time only chargin like a buck out of popular demand. That way people beez happy and eatin nice n cheap and ****, man.
So yeah, if you liked em spread da word cuz i beez makin them, and any special requests maybe let me know or something. Cuz I beez cookin out dogs, **** yeah

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I bought three of them last time. They were so **** good. If you bring the dogs, I'll bring the money.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Yo yo, i might be doing that whole hot dog thing again, cept this time only chargin like a buck out of popular demand. That way people beez happy and eatin nice n cheap and ****, man.
So yeah, if you liked em spread da word cuz i beez makin them, and any special requests maybe let me know or something. Cuz I beez cookin out dogs, **** yeah
I loved that shiz, I can't wait to go....just so I can eat

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i want the craziest ****ing dog you can think of.

i dont care if you put twizlerz on that ****.

Duo55

Smash Ace
im getting egar to come to this. yo snap is devin coming up for this? i cant stay for melee :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ please sell drinks again bill. convience is cool. tho's grilling tech skills are to good.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
im getting egar to come to this. yo snap is devin coming up for this? i cant stay for melee :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ please sell drinks again bill. convience is cool. tho's grilling tech skills are to good.
yes im afraid the old sc crew will be here takin stocks and breakin clocks.

*CT*

Smash Lord
they're slammed full of sodium nitrate which is the most powerful cancer-promoter(in food)... just saying! Doesn't mean that I won't eat them every now and then but I try to limit it.. :)
Wait I think I've heard of that, like if you drink 4 Liters of Orange Crush for 78 years everyday you'd get cancer....because of sodium nitrate?

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
Dr. PP is such a douche. He is just sitting in my house and we definitely didn't invite him. Just because he is semi-pro doesn't mean he can just waltz around going into peoples cribs!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Dr. PP is such a douche. He is just sitting in my house and we definitely didn't invite him. Just because he is semi-pro doesn't mean he can just waltz around going into peoples cribs!
Make him play BB.

Teach him a lesson with that GIGANTIC TAGER.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Coming for Sunday only. Gotta work on Sat. Anyone needing a hacked wii send me a PM and I will hook you up. $10 for the SD card I gotta give you.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Lol. You always wanna go and say you are going but you never do. If you need a ride on Sunday, if you don't get one on Sat. I'll take you.

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol

I only missed one Bill.

I usually dont go to tourney anymore with out Mike cause he coaches me and we always chill.

Top Bottom