• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

stingers

Smash Obsessed
kh2 >= kh1 > CoM

but CoM is good

imo

i wish I could replay kh2 though :( could anyone let me borrow it at billfest? @.@

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm just gonna get Epic Mickey, and skip the whole RPG nonsense.

Like I always do.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I will be, at least for Melee.

I think GA might also come, so Sleepy might beat me out on that again if he comes(his recording is better though).

Duo55

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be at this for sure, and I'm most likely gonna win brawl + singles again. I'm gonna try to get 1st in normal brawl as well this time. I've learned a bit about my problem match ups. lol this is the first time I've ever actually researched anything brawl related I want MM at this. Get at me.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be at this for sure, and I'm most likely gonna win brawl + singles again. I'm gonna try to get 1st in normal brawl as well this time. I've learned a bit about my problem match ups. lol this is the first time I've ever actually researched anything brawl related I want MM at this. Get at me.
Lol you should share what you learn to this little green horn.

lord karn

Smash Master
nah dawg, b+ is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

you can have brawl, though :p

Duo55

Smash Ace
i already know i can't beat duo...hope we're on opposite sides lollllll
I dunno stingers, I've been hearin' bout this gey azz meta knight... sounds like a tuff one.

Lol you should share what you learn to this little green horn.
In due time. your still bound to the den, but if you hunt with me, you'll be taking down all your prey soon enough. (lol fox talk)

p.s. sorry for the double post.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I saw him 3 stock a Snake by gimping him.

Can Fox gimp MK? Not that I know of.

Can Marth gimp MK? Marth can't even go offstage vs MK.

It'll be an even match.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
marth can go offstage vs mk >.>

i mean

bair is pretty safe really as long as the mk is recovering from the top corner

you just probably wont hit with it

but you never know

we're all human

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont see how he can die in that situation

>.>

w/e

sushiman has probably done it to you before

somehow

**** that guy

Duo55

Smash Ace
The best meta knight advice you'll ever hear: Never persue meta past the edge of the stage. Its never worth it against a good mk.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol you think this is about Sushi Man. I accept my losses to him because he's one of the better MKs vs Marth that I've seen( he at least has the right general strategy).

Marth is bad offstage vs MK because he can get SL'd from below, tornado'd from the side, and DJ Dair'd from above.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
PP I don't think this is about Sushi. I wasn't being serious when I mentioned Sushi. I just didn't want to end my post with w/e.

SL from Below was right...but like...you're not supposed to be above a Meta ever afaik >.> or maybe you could down-b it <.< thats a bad idea but I'm just saying

But yeah no matter what going offstage vs mk will make him react to what you're doing and thats good :)

Edit: @Duo: thats cool, is it shining mk out of nado if he tries to recover with it and then hope he drill rushes? I know nothing about Fox at all so thats a total guess, but it'd be cool if I was right :laugh:

but I meant in general, there are characters that can go offstage vs mk safely and try to edgeguard him. MK probably shouldn't be hit by it, but I mean, MK's recovery from the bottommost corner isn't actually as good as ROBs (that's not just a random comparison, they're just tied for top 2 recoveries) so if you can afford to chase MK far enough you can actually force the MK to get hit or just not be able to make it back (though not many characters can make it out far enough to chase MK that far)

Anyways, like, Olimar and Snake and ICs are characters that should never go offstage vs MK. But you shouldn't say that no character should ever go offstage against mk ever

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good for him.

Okayyyy, so you said that he's not as good but still amazing from the bottom corner(how would Marth even put MK in the bottom corner????), and that he's not Snake/Olimar/sucky character, so he has a greater than 0 chance at getting a hit.

I'm not convinced.

*CT*

Smash Lord
The best meta knight advice you'll ever hear: Never persue meta past the edge of the stage. Its never worth it against a good mk.
I should take this advice then, I like to pursue dat MK offstage....with just about any character. I've been told I don't lazers enough also.

Top Bottom