• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linguini

Smash Master
I really hope Thomas is finding a ride to this. so far, he has two "Maybe, but look for a different one"s... Hmm...

Anyways, haven't posted my MM list for a while, so here it is again.

Skrach: $2-3 Marth vs Fox
Seibrik: $5 Sheik vs Fox, Sheik vs Marth $?
Vzakat: $3 Roy vs. Fox + special bonus prize? wtf? lol
nick.riddle: $5 Link vs Fox
Raistlin: Jiggs vs Fox $2
Zoro: Fox vs Marth $1, Link ditto $1
Dark Sonic: Marth Ditto $2 (really looking forward to this, btw...your marth is so nice.)
Maverick's C0CK : $2 Falco vs Fox.
Proteus: $3 Link vs Falcon.
Shiz: Sucks

Is Esam coming? in which case, MM?

Also, I already have like $20-30 out in MMs, so anybody else want to jump on? I'll play any matchup that isn't like an 8-2 or worse with any of my chars...Fox, Marth, Sheik, Zelda, Link.

I want to keep track of these this time. I'm serious about these MMs...I'm not doing the usual and not playing half of them...If you and I have a MM, then expect to actually play it. Normally, I'm not so much of a money *****, but this time, it's kinda important to me, so yeah...
Your fox vs. my DK,$5?
I wish I was going to this gigs......

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I really hope Thomas is finding a ride to this. so far, he has two "Maybe, but look for a different one"s... Hmm...

Dark Sonic: Marth Ditto $2 (really looking forward to this, btw...your marth is so nice.)

Also, I already have like $20-30 out in MMs, so anybody else want to jump on? I'll play any matchup that isn't like an 8-2 or worse with any of my chars...Fox, Marth, Sheik, Zelda, Link.

I want to keep track of these this time. I'm serious about these MMs...I'm not doing the usual and not playing half of them...If you and I have a MM, then expect to actually play it. Normally, I'm not so much of a money *****, but this time, it's kinda important to me, so yeah...
I'm down to play for $3-$5 Ness vs whoever you wanna play

Bergoth

Smash Rookie

I'll do a $1-3, my peach vs your whoever you feel like (other than Zelda :psycho:).

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Um, for the last ones, bergoth and AL, do you want any char in specific, or is Fox alright? I know he's broken...heh

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Well, it turns out I have a test in college that day...And a job interview the next, so I will not be able to attend this one. I will gladly do all my MMs at the next one, or the next time I see...Whomever I challenged. Sorry to those whom I was giving a ride, but school and job is more important that Smash.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
smashfest tru

So to everyone thats staying over at my place, we are just gonna let u guys know that our place is gonna be really crowded. We've decided that we wont allow anyone in our rooms due to the fact that we've lost stuff from previous fests. So if you come to the fest be ready to sleep on the floor of the living room, no one will be sleeping in our rooms no exceptions. Make sure you bring pillows and covers, sleeping bags or whatever ur using to sleep on. Deodorant is a must!!! I will def call u out if u stink!! And if you need to shower the next morning, you need to bring ur own towels.

Bring your own controllers. Tvs with cubes and smash would def be nice as well.

see u guys there

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Bergoth: $2 Peach vs Fox
AngryLobstah: $4 Ness vs Fox

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Yay. I demand Roy dittos. Teach me stuff. I want to know the "exarch combo".
I'll take you up on that. Best 2/3 with counter picks for $5.00

So far my mm's are
Fenrir-Marth ditto $2.00
xyz-$3.00
Pasqual-Ics vs Marth $0.27
DaShizWiz-Falco vs Marth $5.00
Skrach-Marth ditto $3.00
vZakat-Roy ditto-$5.00

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
Just found out we're working the lemonade stands at the UF game...yeah... **** us.
so Windermere/Crom's Crew won't be there to own you all.
but we'll still try to make it to SOS. for friendlies, hopefully some mooney matches, and...

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
hey guys i cant go n e more, srry guys

1.got work

2. gota get it tworkn natalkinbout? hhhehehehe....... back 2 da real **** doug..

yea thats whats up though =(sorry so lab find a ew partner if u go quick!.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'll take you up on that. Best 2/3 with counter picks for $5.00
I'm starting to feel cheap, so I'm making all my money matches $1 now. If your fine with a $1 mm we can still do it or just friendlies or not at all. It's up to you (same to you fenrir).

I'm pretty sure that's a match I could win, though. >_>
(same to your fenrir) <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom