• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Cecil/Mwarhead,

Can we have one TV to do a crew battle on? Noob Testament and Melbourne have one that we are looking to have happen at this Gigabits. It would probably be best if we do it between doubles and singles. It would be cool if Cecil would announce Melbourne vs Noob Testament on TV X at some point officially.

Thanks.

Noob Testament: How many guys are you looking to have for this? My group was thinking 5v5 would be the best setup. Your thoughts?

F-0

Smash Apprentice
WOW...I just got through reading this entire thread. PEOPLE LOVE TO START S***!!!!! I can't say anything, without it being taken the wrong way. That aside, I'm goin. HungryBox and I are teaming. Downward Spiral FTW!!!!!!!

Pritch

Smash Lord
Thomas, I might be able to pick you up. That is, if I manage to come myself, if the people I'm riding with are cool with going out of the way, and if there's room in the car. As that's a great deal of ifs, you might want to see if you can find another ride. I'll keep you posted though.

EDIT: You might check with the jacksonville guys who are coming to this, since that's basically on the way for them anyways. PM C-PO, bedfellow, or XoFF and see if they'll have room in their car, or PM me and I'll hook you up with phone numbers.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Melbourne is a good hour or so past gigs both ways for us, so housing with joe makes a lot more sense. Thanks anyways though.

skrach8

Smash Lord
hey dguy who is in ur roster, and im pretty sure all u guys are gunna go ur mains. MORE POWER TO YOU. but im not exactly sure who is gunna be in this one on our side.

I nominate otru, xyz, d21 (if he wants), ...., and ......

i dont know who else wants to, but if no one calls the spots from NT then ill play. tru

and WATO VS. NT would be sweettttt guy. 8v8 32 stock battle. who you got?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If the Melbourne Crew needed any substitutes, I could always play for them, considering that's my hometown. Also considering they might be shorthanded.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
As of now, we would be using Angry Lobster, Vijin, RFX, myself, and Garudo. We may be able to go with one or two people more than that depending on if some of our other crew members decide to go or not.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
That aside, I'm goin. HungryBox and I are teaming. Downward Spiral FTW!!!!!!!
Well, nick just officially FVCKED me up. he just took my teammate that i just spent time training so we could pwn. therefore, i am probably not going to do doubles unless i can find a reasonable good player. ive been training mad hard lately, i dont want to lose 2nd round...peace

-hiroshi

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Well, nick just officially FVCKED me up. he just took my teammate that i just spent time training so we could pwn. therefore, i am probably not going to do doubles unless i can find a reasonable good player. ive been training mad hard lately, i dont want to lose 2nd round...peace

-hiroshi

<------------------------------

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
WOW...I just got through reading this entire thread. PEOPLE LOVE TO START S***!!!!! I can't say anything, without it being taken the wrong way. That aside, I'm goin. HungryBox and I are teaming. Downward Spiral FTW!!!!!!!
shhh, no cursing lol

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
hell yeah i'm down. i remember when i use to hate you bro. then i realized i should onl y hate myself for such foolnishness. **** :)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
fvck it. i'll team with you dgah. its just really gonna suck when we get paired up against hungay after i spent all the time training him. now someone else gets to reap the benefits of my work. but, it should be really fun to team with a mewtwo. i'll do my best...peace

-hiroshi

dguy6789

Smash Lord
fvck it. i'll team with you dgah. its just really gonna suck when we get paired up against hungay after i spent all the time training him. now someone else gets to reap the benefits of my work. but, it should be really fun to team with a mewtwo. i'll do my best...peace

-hiroshi

Sounds good. Just use Ganon against Jiggs if you are that worried about it. Personally, I don't think we will be having any problems. ;)

Peace.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I really hope Thomas is finding a ride to this. so far, he has two "Maybe, but look for a different one"s... Hmm...

Anyways, haven't posted my MM list for a while, so here it is again.

Skrach: $2-3 Marth vs Fox
Seibrik: $5 Sheik vs Fox, Sheik vs Marth $?
Vzakat: $3 Roy vs. Fox + special bonus prize? wtf? lol
nick.riddle: $5 Link vs Fox
Raistlin: Jiggs vs Fox $2
Zoro: Fox vs Marth $1, Link ditto $1
Dark Sonic: Marth Ditto $2 (really looking forward to this, btw...your marth is so nice.)
Maverick's C0CK : $2 Falco vs Fox.
Proteus: $3 Link vs Falcon.
Shiz: Sucks

Is Esam coming? in which case, MM?

Also, I already have like $20-30 out in MMs, so anybody else want to jump on? I'll play any matchup that isn't like an 8-2 or worse with any of my chars...Fox, Marth, Sheik, Zelda, Link.

I want to keep track of these this time. I'm serious about these MMs...I'm not doing the usual and not playing half of them...If you and I have a MM, then expect to actually play it. Normally, I'm not so much of a money *****, but this time, it's kinda important to me, so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom