• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
How is Ggah anything close to Ganon???

:colorful:
cuz his name starts with "G". He's a guy. Instead of saying "guy", I always say "gah".

ex.: harriet the gah; "what up gah?"; Dgah (instead of Dguy).

therefore, visa vi, ergo, concordately, i say Ggah.

when i play ganon i actually use the tag "Ggah". i also like to call him Gboi and/or ganny boi...

oh and nicks right, when anyone calls, even my gurl, i always say "what up gah?"...peace

-hiroshi

vZakat

Half Genie
Wow, does everyone play roy now? xyz, a-l, and dark sonic? I guess with me gone there was a Great Roy Depression in florida and y'all were just trying to fill it. Know that just because you can shfflc and fsmash doesn't mean you can play roy. I suck at roy dittos though, so y'all would probably beat me. :psycho:

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I know, its like these idiots cant comprehende me after almost 2 years of my BS.

LOL, but the SmashWiki is really ****ed up.

It has Smash Mac under pro Docs lol(no offense SM).

And it has canadian players there too lol.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hiroshi, would you $1-2 MM me, my fox vs your falco on Yoshi's Story by any chance?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
cuz his name starts with "G". He's a guy. Instead of saying "guy", I always say "gah".

ex.: harriet the gah; "what up gah?"; Dgah (instead of Dguy).

therefore, visa vi, ergo, concordately, i say Ggah.

when i play ganon i actually use the tag "Ggah". i also like to call him Gboi and/or ganny boi...

oh and nicks right, when anyone calls, even my gurl, i always say "what up gah?"...peace

-hiroshi
don't forget hungah

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
pete speaks blunt truth. gay characters are gay characters for a reason. that being said, roy is a stupid character. no i don't care if you can beat me with him or want to mm with your roy. he is gay and lets leave it at that. i've only seen a few people that play roy in a cool manner. i believe vzakat. not sure.

Pritch

Smash Lord
A-L's roy 2 stocked me right after I finished beating his ness. Just sayin'

Then again, it is a well known fact that Angry Lobster is too good.

EDIT: Doodah, your sig amuses me. Wtf.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
A-L's roy 2 stocked me right after I finished beating his ness. Just sayin'

Then again, it is a well known fact that Angry Lobster is too good.

EDIT: Doodah, your sig amuses me. Wtf.
I don't think you beat my ness though. It was a close match, but I think I won by 1 stock. They were friendlies anyways though, you'd destroy my roy in a tourney match i'm sure

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Will anyone MM me?
Sure thing. Marth vs whoever you want to play. $3.00 best 2/3 with counterpicks.

So far my mm's are
Fenrir-Marth ditto $2.00
xyz-$3.00
Pasqual-Ics vs Marth $0.27
DaShizWiz-Falco vs Marth $5.00
Skrach-Marth ditto $3.00
vZakat-Roy ditto-$1.00
StripesOrBars-$3.00

BTW. If any of you guys go by a different name at gigs then could you please let me know. I've never met xyz, vZakat, and StripesOrBars so I don't know if that's what you go by or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom