• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Aww you suck shiz, had my hopes up and ****, lol o well. This gigs is gonna ****

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hey guys, just wanted to let people know that I found a teams partner. He is going to the tournament with us instead of DewDaDash. Its Sheik's brother, ******.

He didn't have a team partner so I'd like to team with him. But thanks for the offers guys :).

Oh yeah anyone else wanna MM me?

So far I have DarkSonic.

My Fox/Falco vs him marth. Maybe just Fox though.

And Fenrir? Sorry Fenrir I'd rather not money match you.... I don't want to loose money.... :chuckle:.
awww so modest....

And brian if Nick can't come I'm still teaming with you.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Riddle I want your Link for the MM not Bowser. Just thought I'd clarify that. Low tier pride match my G&W vs your Bowser though?

skrach8

Smash Lord
hahaah diego. nice. uhh lol at will for staring at me when we play, lol im not gunna lie, seibrik and crew, stare no matter what happens during the match. Like u guys are family. HAHAHA.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
yeh nick, im not down for the bowser match, unless you wanna play my roy.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Skrach: $2-3 Marth vs Fox
Seibrik: $5 Sheik vs Fox, Sheik vs Marth $?
Vzakat: $3 Roy vs. Fox
nick.riddle: $5 Link vs Fox
Raistlin: Jiggs vs Fox $?
Zoro: Fox vs Marth $1 (who's who?), Link ditto $1
Dark Sonic: Marth Ditto $2 (really looking forward to this, btw...your marth is so nice.)
Maverick's C0CK (gee, who could that be??? hehe): $2 Falco vs Fox.
Shiz: Sucks

And yeah, I agree with Skrach on the Link ditto thing...that's actually my favorite match in the game...I also think it's the best match in the game...but to each his own...

Is Esam coming? in which case, MM?

Also, I already have like $20-something out in MMs, so anybody else want to jump on? I'll play any matchup that isn't like an 8-2 or worse with any of my chars...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol do you know that half of these mm don't even go down.
go figure.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
I am so joining the bandwagon. And since it's my first one, I'd like to do it in style.

DaShizWiz, care for a $3 Donat- I mean money match?

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Skrach: $2-3 Marth vs Fox
Seibrik: $5 Sheik vs Fox, Sheik vs Marth $?
Vzakat: $3 Roy vs. Fox
nick.riddle: $5 Link vs Fox
Raistlin: Jiggs vs Fox $2
Zoro: Fox vs Marth $1 (who's who?), Link ditto $1
Dark Sonic: Marth Ditto $2 (really looking forward to this, btw...your marth is so nice.)
Maverick's C0CK (gee, who could that be??? hehe): $2 Falco vs Fox.
Proteus: $3 Link vs Falcon. (If you want another one, let me know...I have a Fox, Sheik, Link, Zelda, and Marth that I'm confident enough to MM with)
Shiz: Sucks

Is Esam coming? in which case, MM?

Also, I already have like $20-30 out in MMs, so anybody else want to jump on? I'll play any matchup that isn't like an 8-2 or worse with any of my chars...Fox, Marth, Sheik, Zelda, Link.

Just edited and updated from my last list. I want to keep track of them this time. I'm serious about these MMs...I'm not doing the usual and not playing half of them...If you and I have a MM, then expect to actually play it. Normally, I'm not so much of a money *****, but this time, it's kinda important to me, so yeah...

vZakat

Half Genie
Hey fenrir, If you win our mm I'll give you a special added bonus prize. And if by some strange fluke I beat you, I'll still give it to you just cause your cool like that. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom