• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
so yeah looks like ill be able to go =)

Im going to need a teammate tho, so far I have 3 in mind:
shiz
spdn
colbol

Ill see what goes down, cant w8 for this tourney

o yea, mm's anyone?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
sure ill mm you seibrik, I've got Fivvvveee on it

I wanna get a couple of mm's in, otru, skrach, other ppl of cfl?

I wanna bring back the team Ninja Swords, looks at spdn >_>

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I will MM the world! provided the first couple go well and funds provide, otherwise u'll have to wait till after i place top two... MWHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
yo RAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!! **** *****, we miss you boieeee. yo, so you been beastin it up in NY? i heard you been practicing fox a lot lately. i quit fox and falco, its all about Ggah, marth, and falcon boiee. after playing so much in NY, your gonna come back fvcking ****. you played PC and BUM yet?...peace

-hiroshi
i went 2 a weeklie with big t and in the first round he had 2 face p.c and my first round i had 2 face wes : (
i almost beat him twice down 2 the last stock on battlefield then he went marth on mute city but i still got him 2 1 stock again it was maad close everyone was watching( cort kilafox bum etc...) till i missed a rest and lost lol i f**ked up.....big t got ***** by p.c's game and watch lol....... well 2 stocked i got the end recorded it was maad fun .......o yea some people there remember u like "4sho"he plays falco he was tellin me bout ur matches with tech zero and tech 9..... i cant wait 2 get back so i can beast on u guys lol j/p

WATO

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yeah, seibrik...I'd love to MM a link with sheik, too...esp. if I chaingrabbed as much as you do...

nice one, man...I'll consider taking you up on it, but I don't really like you choosing that match...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Ok how about, i didnt choose match, its just main vs main.

I wont chaingrab, any point in which I do will lead to loss of stock.

How's that sound?

*EDIT*
but if u rly wanna do fox, thats fine. Just no complainin if u get gayed, and i wont complain about shine, or uthrow to uair.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
haha. my main is fox, buddy. lol

the rest is just a sandbag...ask anybody.

Anyways, $5 Fox vs Sheik? deal on that one.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
haha. fine fine.

Just find me at the tourney. I won't be that hard to spot...look for the fox hat.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
fox racing...it's a logo...I'm sure you've seen the logo before...

if not, just ask pretty much anybody there, and you'll find me...

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
So yeah looks like ill be able to go =)

Im going to need a teammate tho, so far I have 3 in mind:

Ken
PC
Mew2King

I'll see what goes down and decide which one I wanna choose to play with.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
pete, if sasha comes... shes on my team. We beasted you all that one night.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Yeah we can do 1 mm Samus vs Marth. It'll be great practice to play w/ something on the line. Definitely mad friendlies too.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
that would be epic, i wanna see that.

i yell at my gf, she can't get back on teh stage with marth,
DAMMIT YOUR NOT up B ing.

"whats that?"

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
whoa whoa, where is all of this f-0 hate coming from? what did nick do?...peace

EDIT: ok i saw the ICCT thread. and, wow,

1) why were you getting pissed at me nick. cuz i was playin wit u. dam dude, you need to chill. i could have said the same thing to eric or danny, and they would have just been like, shut up noob. or, your a doo doo head. so i dont know where that was coming from. i mean, im pretty sure your older than 12, so you shouldnt be getting mad over nothing...and.....

2) why would you say that to TNT? like everyone else has said they are mad freakin cool and WATO has such a good relationship with them, i dont want you coming along and messing that up. and then i look ******** now cuz im the guy who put you into the freakin crew in the first place, cuz you were chill, and good at smash. and then you do something like that. who cares what they do, they dont involve you in any way. idk, i understand your mad religious, but you still dont have to act the way you do sometimes. like, you bring stuff to an extreme. idk, i was about to kick you off the team, but i saw you apologized, so i'll leave you there. just try not to always bring your religion onto us when all we want to do is smash. NICK, JUST SMASH BOIEE

-hiroshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom