• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
If anyone feels like getting ***** by a Jigglypuff, I'm down for money matches. Unless your name is ColBol, because I'm already giving you $15 by registering for singles.

Zoro

Smash Champion
What?! Are you stupid, Zoro?!

My girlfriend will MM any other dude's girlfriend.

I'm sure everyone seen her destroy MilkTea at MLG Orlando.

Mind Games>Tech Skill son.

Tight

I was kidding about us owning xyz and sasha : )

Wanna do a couples battle?
I wouldnt put money on it but itd be fun lol.

I saw sasha at mlg 06 i think or was it 05?
I remember her being peach tho maybe im mistaken.
Wish i couldve seen that match.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
I know man, but that comment was really unnecessary. When you coming back to rest our Fsmashes??
sometime after zenith ( ny tourny ) its around the time of giga on friday tho...when u gonna get them sats off so u can start comin bak 2 more tournys ???its bad enough uuaa doesnt really go...we dont need 2 of watos best players not showing up and holdin it down 4 cfl.....o yea nick is an idiot 4 saying that but it was so funny the first time i read it i didnt think he would of ever come out like that lol

vericz

Smash Champion
sometime after zenith ( ny tourny ) its around the time of giga on friday tho...when u gonna get them sats off so u can start comin bak 2 more tournys ???its bad enough uuaa doesnt really go...we dont need 2 of watos best players not showing up and holdin it down 4 cfl.....o yea nick is an idiot 4 saying that but it was so funny the first time i read it i didnt think he would of ever come out like that lol
I might be missin this but im definitely not missing NOOB 1

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I think I'm going to bring him. And, yes, those matches were fun. We need to do more. I need more Samus fights!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
LOL Ill MM rastlin.

$5 or $10?
All right, $5 sounds fine. And does StripesOrBars = Doodah guy with the crazy hair? Just curious to know who I'm playing. Just find me at the tourny and we can have the MM.

And Queen, I'll do the Fox MM, but I'm gonna want one against your Marth too, if that's all right. Anything $5 or less is fine.

And Hungrybox, as much as I haaaaaaate Jigglypuff dittos, okay, lol.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Riddle: You sure, man? I know that's not a great matchup...and I do understand link...if you want that, though, yeah, I'll do it.

Skrach: $2-3 Marth vs Fox
Seibrik: $5 Sheik vs Fox...also Sheik vs Marth?
Vzakat: $3 Roy vs. Fox
nick.riddle: $5 Link vs Fox...also Link ditto?

Raistlin?
Shiz?
Hbox w/ my marth?
Dark sonic marth ditto?
anybody else?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
All right Fenrir, I'll MM you. Jigglypuff vs. Fox. I haven't played a Link in a while (johns) so that'd be pretty much giving you money, so I would rather fight your Fox.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Fenrir: Yeah, I know the match sucks, but my best matches are against LInk's worst matchups...So yeah, I'm fine with it. I'll Link ditto you, but not for money. -.- I think those matches are stupid...See who can start a combo with a projectile first.

skrach8

Smash Lord
wow nick riddle, u have got to be kidding me bout link dittos. the only dittos that are gay are the ones where one character can gimp the other one as soon as possible. Link dittos are fun as hell. people who dont like dittos are people who afraid of losing to their own character.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Umm...No...I just hate dittos Skrach. Always have, always will. I'm still willing to do them, just not for money.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i want MM with:
Seibrik
Nick.Riddle
Esam
whatever character you choose.

*note- if you stare at me when I gimp you/kill you, im going to punch you in the face.
lol, only kidding :laugh:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
o yea nick is an idiot 4 saying that but it was so funny the first time i read it i didnt think he would of ever come out like that lol
nick is pretty funny, " i cant team with you if you keep cursing" lol. thats pretty funny. he always takes everything to the extreme. w/e, its pretty safe to say he'll never show up to otrus again, wait, he cant anyway since they banned him from their place. i mean, its pretty rare to see a christian to be banned from a place. dang nick, why do you have to be such a hater. you're still mad funny though guy. you crack me up. but your way too sensitive, stop taking everything so personal....

and as far gigs. hell yeah, my 1st tournament at age 19...peace

-hiroshi

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well, if you would rather team with f-0 than me, than by all means do. i can't force you to team with me. and besides, once bluray comes back, ima have to team it up with him. hes gonna do mad rests. "ray is black" will make another team appearance. thats a gaurantee...peace

-hiroshi

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i want MM with:
Seibrik
Nick.Riddle
Esam

*note- if you stare at me when I gimp you/kill you, im going to punch you in the face.
LOL

im the last person to get mad when gimping is involved. I just hope you can keep your own advice when we play. And again, money and time provided, I will gladly MM you. :D

I play sheik, and that's who I'll use in the mm.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey guys, just wanted to let people know that I found a teams partner. He is going to the tournament with us instead of DewDaDash. Its Sheik's brother, ******.

He didn't have a team partner so I'd like to team with him. But thanks for the offers guys :).

Oh yeah anyone else wanna MM me?

So far I have DarkSonic.

My Fox/Falco vs him marth. Maybe just Fox though.

And Fenrir? Sorry Fenrir I'd rather not money match you.... I don't want to loose money.... :chuckle:.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
i want MM with:
Seibrik
Nick.Riddle
Esam

*Stares* O_O
Sure, I'll MM you. I just have to figure out who I want to use. 1 dollar vs. my Bowser maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom