• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Watching that video, I've never been so embarrassed being a part of anything in my life. He just looks so goofy and awkward the whole time :/ But I hope he had fun, and I'm interested to see if he mind games everyone into winning.

Frames

DI
its all good im goofy too :)

I thought the part where he says hes gonna mindgame everyone was funny, he thinks hes soo smart hahaha
yo i wanna see him be like "no johns" when people lose. also i bet when he tells them about himself one of the people is gonna be like "oh yea my kids play that game" LOL

Zoro

Smash Champion
Watching that video, I've never been so embarrassed being a part of anything in my life. He just looks so goofy and awkward the whole time :/ But I hope he had fun, and I'm interested to see if he mind games everyone into winning.
ken plays melee..

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
They should do Survivor: Antarctica. Where one of the challenges is they have to battle the Thing,... only they don't know who's infected! Oh, an we won't either...

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
i know that either some people are going to ignore this or flame me for asking this, but, does anyone GOOD wanna team up with me? i'm not bad, its just i hate fighting against meta knights (and i know i'm not the only one). so yea, anybody?

Crom

Smash Journeyman
I'm testing out the no practice strategy for this tournament, it worked well for me in melee. I haven't practiced brawl in a while so I think my skills should be getting up to where they need to be to ensure victory. If my calculations are correct, brawl should be over 10 times more receptive to the no practice method

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
abe team with gdx so me and HRnut can team..

otherwise team with me and let me do the wario playing
fixedd... just kidding... and, for future reference, double Wario is pretty sick. ;)

Whoever teams with me must know beforehand that our team name is gonna be MASSAGE OUR BALLS WITH YOUR JAWS :grrr:

ALL OF PALM COAST IS COMING TO THIS

except for loto ( i think )

That's like 7 people, actually, so it's gunna be pretty cool, lol.
That's awesome (except for Lotto not coming)! :) In other news, my RA is from Palm Coast and knows Lotto. Weeeird...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its been a very long two weeks since my last brawl tourney...and watching the live stream of the axis tourney in cali is only making it longer. I NEED THIS TOURNEY NAO!

AfroQT

Smash Master
Just leave Florida already.

Team "Go Get Leh'd" got this.

Thats right Prawr (galuda), IM GONNA ENTER THIS TOURNAMENT AS LEH.
IN HONOR OF HIM.

AfroQT

Smash Master
the mother fvckin nexus might be goin to this.

If so, i'll be teaming with Ryan Sparks.

Way to much man for a single stage.

Top Bottom