• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm...hrnut might not come to gigs. He better come, or i may have to physically hurt him. But on the off chance that he doesnt come and im unable to drag him, i may need a teammate :(

but in reality, i just hope he shows up. i dont wanna team with anyone else for gigs of all tourneys

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
rofl matt nice go get leh'd quoting, im teaming with a hardcore luigi player, TAKING FIRST DIS TIME

Sworddancer9034

Smash Apprentice
I'll team with you retro gamer. I pretty sure I met you awhile back at a previous gigs and you seemed like a nice guy.

I play Rob. I'm not great or anything, but I'm decent.

Let me know as soon as possible if you want to team with me. :)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
How possible would it be for me to enter doubles with two teams? >.>
Because I REALLY want to rep Fruits & Veggies, but I also REALLY love Team Opposite Tier.
Sigh. Why can't I be in two places at the same time!

Gingerr

Smash Lord
This weekend I'll have turned 21.
Anyone interested in going to one of the places nearby and getting a celebratory drink with me?
Obviously we won't be getting drunk, but it would be fun nonetheless :)
The offers there, for however many of you are 21+!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
This weekend I'll have turned 21.
Anyone interested in going to one of the places nearby and getting a celebratory drink with me?
Obviously we won't be getting drunk, but it would be fun nonetheless :)
The offers there, for however many of you are 21+!
ginger, ill have a celebratory drink with you. note that celebratory doesnt mean im buying it for you, like a lot of people do for their friends on their 21st :laugh:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Haha! I wasn't implying that people should be buying me drinks, don't worry! Haha. I just wanna have one with some people for a good time :]

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Just turned 20 here. I could try; my beard allows me to occasionally get drinks without hassle

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
my random vs you're random

standard tourney rules.
$ Double Cheeze.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
This Gigs is gonna being awesome, hopefully all of the new college peeps go to this and make it huge (that's what she said). I want to also give a shout out for those who are not attending because they are representing FL at CH4.

Good luck Seibrik and Linguini. Show them how FL BONESAW'S people.

nevershootme

Smash Master
This Gigs is gonna being awesome, hopefully all of the new college peeps go to this and make it huge (that's what she said). I want to also give a shout out for those who are not attending because they are representing FL at CH4.

Good luck Seibrik and Linguini. Show them how FL BONESAW'S people.
now it's a legal excuse for me to come to gigs... i don't want to get ditched out at the last second!

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
Should I bring recording setup? I can record crowd/TV out and sync sound. I don't want to bother if no one is interested in match recording, or if there are already some people recording and whatnot. I'd be willing to get all the matches on that setup up, or I could just record the big ones.

SheerMadness: I'll mm your Kirby with my Snake. I'll also accept most money matches, unless my wallet thins out or I'm not feeling it, heh.

Top Bottom