• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Noa.

Smash Master
Switching from melee setups to brawl, back to melee, and then back to brawl. That's a lot of setup changes and it takes time.

Besides, some people are only there for melee, and some are there only for brawl, so they probably wouldn't want to watch the other game's tournament go by while waiting for the next one.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Switching from melee setups to brawl, back to melee, and then back to brawl. That's a lot of setup changes and it takes time.

Besides, some people are only there for melee, and some are there only for brawl, so they probably wouldn't want to watch the other game's tournament go by while waiting for the next one.
To getcho money
make you wanna play all games

at least the people that play both games

Pi

Smash Hero
Daymmm. Thats my ONE YEAR anniverssary with my girlfriend.

She'll never let me go to this >______>
Tell her you have something special planned for your anniversary and surprise her by taking her to this tournament.

If you play it off right you can probably make it seem like you sincerely thought she would enjoy it and perhaps get a little guilt out of it.

:lick:

TEECO

Smash Ace
Tell her you have something special planned for your anniversary and surprise her by taking her to this tournament.

If you play it off right you can probably make it seem like you sincerely thought she would enjoy it and perhaps get a little guilt out of it.

:lick:
Wouldn't work because I tried to get her into brawl and she hates it lol

Thanks though knihT ;]

Zoro

Smash Champion
Daymmm. Thats my ONE YEAR anniverssary with my girlfriend.

She'll never let me go to this >______>

Ah yes anniversary's are important non smash related events
Marin is hardcore into smash (not brawl) and she would never go to a tourney on our anniversary lol I hope there isn't a gigs or something on august 8th cuz that's gonna be our 4th.

brawl + is super garbage brawl is just garbage

CO18

Smash Hero
Ill destroy everyone in brawl+. I have a new unbeatable strategy that involves not using my brain.

Top Bottom