• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill be here. these WATOs are usually fun (when they host all of the events :urg: )

Noa.

Smash Master
I'm not sure if I want to do brawl doubles because that means waiting through melee singles until brawl singles start.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
This is your captain speaking. We have just reached our target altitude of 30,000 feet, and you are now free to move about the cabin.

i must look for a ride

and hopefully there is at least ONE car in CFL that is going

otherwise, i have no way of getting there

if i show up, and you still want to team, then we are teaming, no questions asked.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
This is your captain speaking. We have just reached our target altitude of 30,000 feet, and you are now free to move about the cabin.

i must look for a ride

and hopefully there is at least ONE car in CFL that is going

otherwise, i have no way of getting there

if i show up, and you still want to team, then we are teaming, no questions asked.
why dont i pick u up?

Top Bottom