• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Noa.

Smash Master
Now with the update, everything seems to be perfect. Albeit prices for doubles seem a little pricey, I still might do it anyway if my partner feels like it.

황미영

Smash Champion
Well seeing how I did at Florida Gaming for Melee, I'm thinking about joining both tourneys. :D

If anybody wants to do Melee or Brawl doubles with me or something just ask. (I'm not that good though. D:)

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Well seeing how I did at Florida Gaming for Melee, I'm thinking about joining both tourneys. :D

If anybody wants to do Melee or Brawl doubles with me or something just ask. (I'm not that good though. D:)
ill team with u for brawl dubz

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
count me out on this, as if i ever was going.

i hate people.
don't think i'll be going to this or any tourneys for a while now.
adieu.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
im broke to but im black so i'm bout to hustle aka do money matches lol, or something one dollar per match, i will give you training in a matchup until i lose ;) jk i'll just get some money from my sister till i get paid

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
OK I CAN TOTALLY GO TO THIS NOW

polmex i don't need a ride anymore, i will be there YOOOOO

Top Bottom