• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
**** we all need rides, ****. Now I'm just thinking, **** it. I'm not getting anywhere in life, how the **** can I get anywhere in this? **** **** ****.

And ****, I have a problem. I only can play with one character. I obsess about that character, since I am a nintendo/mario freak. So obviously I only train with that one character the MOST. I practice a little with others, like ness or samus. BUT I STILL PLAY THEM THE SAME WAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN (I don't understand myself or anything I'm ****ing confused dear world help me find myself, man I was listening to Somewhere someday by N'sync and that made the most sense holy ****

[When clouds above you start to pour
And all of your doubts
Rain like a storm
And you don't know who you are anymore
Let me help you find what you've been searching for]

{yeah, this song randomly came on and I was like whoa, I am feeling that way, in every way possible}

Why the hell am I typing this? I don't care, read it anyways.

I play the same with EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. ****. Am I weak minded? I mean, am I just to deep into ONE character? I feel so bad ALMOST NEVER PROBALY DEFINETLY SURELY CHANGING MY CHARACTER, you know? I try some new person but I do the same ****! It dont werk! Yeah I spelled it that way. DGAF *****hs. Wat dat mean? DONT GIVE A ****. DAT WAT. GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Examples: Luigi, Ice Climbers, Samus, Ness, Shiek (lol), Marth?, etc. I play them all the same way I would with Doc, and of course, the things I do only work for doc. I have been playing Doc and practicing doc since I started melee. I am one who likes not changing, ANYTHING. I like grilled cheese? I will ALWAYS ALWAYS have it. I have to move? I DONT WANT TO. So I guess thats also a negative for Carlos! Whoo. >_>
I know, I know, no johns but ****. JOHNS. xD MAN THIS IS A SUPER RANT I BET YOU CANT DO IT THIS BIG I AM ****ING LIKE, ****. mang. Do I want respect? **** YEAH *****. WAIT WHAT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man I can't believe I skipped a class TODAY FOR MELEE. :[ ****. Sorry for the rant, it may help one understand I just had a BIG argument. (about life and not having a jorb and ME NO HAVE MONEY **** like that)

I sounded like a noob? Well, I'm a silly annoying person, which I know myself. First you gotta... KNOW THYSELF which I do. It sure helps push friends farther away.... :[

I feel like I got programed wrong to play melee. Like I play it backwards or something. For example, I attack mostly when people make mistakes, dunno why, I just do. I camp alot, with doc, not that I'm trying to, but I just AM. Maybe I'm trying to survive against a capfal? Is that smart? am I trying to BE smart? I for one, know i am NOT smart, thats my problem. I WANT to be smart. Thats why I want knowledge. I dunno wtf I'm doing. ****-just-ran-into-falcon-OOFFFFFFF

And sure, I'm not the coolest person around... Err... Meh. I'm not that great of a social person.

Hungrybox, sorry about this rant in your Wato smash fest topic, I put this here because its about melee and how I don't know ****

So as I am MAYBE CERTAINLY closing this rant, you may say or think "MANG DATZ JUS A GAME YOU WUSS"

WELL ITS INTERGRATED INTO MY LIFE AND MY LIFE SUX SO YEAHHHHH GAH.

Plus I like details, I guess... and I like to talk alot. and think alot. and I like logic. Like, I really think of fantasys with EVERYTHING and I mean that in the young child OMG COOL PINK HOVER BOARD FROM BACK TO THE FUTURE II IMAGINATION status dunno why. So you understand why and where I'm coming from, since I wrote alot of **** and it may have annoyed you. [also I may try to be funny when I am not].

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks alot guys, got that outta my system. Now I wants to play melee. Man I wonder if Melee is MINDGAEMING me.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
ROFL @ everyone bashing on poltergust. Dude, HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW WHO...LOLOLOL.

It's cool though, Laijin didn't know about Genesis till like, last month?

BiN Breezy

Smash Cadet
Hey hungrybox has WATO 6 turned all Melee or it still has some brawl. I am from South Florida and I don't want to go to Orlando for just some Melee. Your tournaments are the closest Melee tournaments since all of Linguini's tournaments have failed with only 10 or so people in attendance. I am 16 and my mom might let me drive up there and I don't want to waste my energy begging my mom and a four hour drive for lackluster brawl.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hey hungrybox has WATO 6 turned all Melee or it still has some brawl. I am from South Florida and I don't want to go to Orlando for just some Melee. Your tournaments are the closest Melee tournaments since all of Linguini's tournaments have failed with only 10 or so people in attendance. I am 16 and my mom might let me drive up there and I don't want to waste my energy begging my mom and a four hour drive for lackluster brawl.
JYES

i always have melee trust me

last one had 35 melee entrants

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
LOL I meant to say it has both games.

Should be 30+ for melee.

And even bigger for brawl.

(estimate)

Top Bottom