• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Actually, you know what's sad? I STILL haven't clocked in 50+ hours of offline matches after owning this game for over a year. I still don't have that Super Mario 64 song for Delfino Plaza. :urg:

Noa.

Smash Master
Before you invite OoS, get a bigger venue.

Your house is cool and all, but not big enough for a tourney of that size.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Brawl noobs definition:
People with big ego's who prefer brawl over melee

I know thats prolly not a good way to define them, but thats the best i can do lolz

tru?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Brawl noobs definition:
People with big ego's who prefer brawl over melee

I know thats prolly not a good way to define them, but thats the best i can do lolz

tru?
also, preferring it because it is easier than melee because it is lesss technical.

Out of nation. Lol

Imagine fighting Japanese people. Don't they play more aggressive over there?

M2K said that their MK's were too weak and that he's positive he'd do better than them.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
yea that is kinda confusing he gets gimped pretty easy

and also i dont wanna post again but i need a partner for bolth brawl and melee

want to team with a sheik mainer for melee and a pit mainer for brawl?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I encourage people to invite whatever smasher they want, and encourage some OOSers to come to this...

Shiz wanted to go to the last one, and then the panhandle states are most likely gonna come...

we'll see.

LOL, i hope Shiz confirms that way I can put it in the title! It'll attract Mango and 2mk and oos...

lol

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
I encourage people to invite whatever smasher they want, and encourage some OOSers to come to this...

Shiz wanted to go to the last one, and then the panhandle states are most likely gonna come...

we'll see.

LOL, i hope Shiz confirms that way I can put it in the title! It'll attract Mango and 2mk and oos...

lol
hell yea sounds freakin sweet rematch again of m2k vs shiz would be awesome and this time id be there yayyyy

DRD

Smash Lord
hey anyone want to team with a pit mainer?

need a partner for this even though it was fun with DRD last timeb
Yeah it was fun but pretty disappointing because of me

If it had been you and someone else you guys probably would have gotten a lot farther (say, past first round)

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
oh yea that reminds me to tell u guys
yesterday i won a mp3 player in a ddr contest i cashed it in for 80 bucks :)

i came in second place to one of the best ddr players on the west coast he was AAing and AAAing songs (when you saw me play drd i was only getting single A's on them)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
yo, i finished the WATO theme song on my game boy lol

sounds good

gonna add some finishing touches, record it, master it then upload it

:D!

give me title suggestions lol.

Laijin

Smash Hero
lol for real?
we should have a dance off could you play expert songs?
Back in the day I used to be able to do all of the hardest ****. The latest DDR i've played is Extreme. lol. I've never played Supernova in the arcade and idk wtf is out now.
I used to be able to play literally anything on heavy. I'd attract crowds and ****..
It was pretty cool. But that was like over two years ago.
Now i'm rustier than a pair of virgin balls.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Back in the day I used to be able to do all of the hardest ****. The latest DDR i've played is Extreme. lol. I've never played Supernova in the arcade and idk wtf is out now.
I used to be able to play literally anything on heavy. I'd attract crowds and ****..
It was pretty cool. But that was like over two years ago.
Now i'm rustier than a pair of virgin balls.
whoa so could you do PSMO (if you could really pass it then you know what im talking about)
supernova 2 in the arcade has some pretty raw songs like this one right here and may be my favorite arcade mix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMzMzYEuGUU no one is playing its being autoplayed no one has even passed it yet i dont think

and plain LOL at the virgins balls comment

on a side note hungry have you heard from shiz yet? i wanna update my sig

Laijin

Smash Hero
whoa so could you do PSMO (if you could really pass it then you know what im talking about)
supernova 2 in the arcade has some pretty raw songs like this one right here and may be my favorite arcade mix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMzMzYEuGUU no one is playing its being autoplayed no one has even passed it yet i dont think

and plain LOL at the virgins balls comment

on a side note hungry have you heard from shiz yet? i wanna update my sig
Paranoa Survior? Yea I used be able to do that that song.
But I'm so out of shape now i'd have a heart attack if I tried that ****. lol.
That song you linked to looks ridiculous. But i'm sure people have passed it. Maybe not AAA'ed it. But give them a couple of more weeks and they'll do it. I know some sick DDR players in Atlanta that are probably working that right now. lol

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
**** is pluto like the hardest song there is?
yes pluto relinquished challenge is the hardest official stepchart for any dancing game period ther are harder unofficial ones

Paranoa Survior? Yea I used be able to do that that song.
But I'm so out of shape now i'd have a heart attack if I tried that ****. lol.
That song you linked to looks ridiculous. But i'm sure people have passed it. Maybe not AAA'ed it. But give them a couple of more weeks and they'll do it. I know some sick DDR players in Atlanta that are probably working that right now. lol
also i dont think anyone has passed challenge (the video before was a computer doing it on autoplay) and has it on camera its just too hard with the ending crossovers people have passed it on expert i could get a video of that but id rather show this below

heres someone actually trying it trying it on doubles challenge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huKXDIaFv-U and failing

i could post youtube vids all day lol

Top Bottom