• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehypeeeeeeeeeeee ;3

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
dude that would be amazing if it got bigger than wato5 that was was literally the best tourney ive ever been to ive only been to like 4 but yea ya know

want me to hype in my sig like put a link to this thread?

Finch

Smash Lord
Midwest did a 51 person melee tournament. We need to do one too. Everyone go to this and/or Florida Gaming!

Wato should go to linguini's tournament in two weeks also.

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm thinking we merge that way you get way better attendance.

you know.

Florida Gaming Presents: WATO6

just an idea.
How exactly would you merge tournaments? The only thing you have that FG doesn't is your house, and if you don't use that then it's exactly the same as a non-merged FG tournament.

I know FG is new, but right now WATO tournaments at your house are a lot more fun and well run than FG so keep them separate and keep hosting at your house if you can.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
LOL I wouldn't mind it being at your house, since its way closer. :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Zip.

Smash Lord
AiB ain't that bad, the only thing I don't like about it is that they take the ladder seriously.
that and some of the blogs of people complaining (its fun to read the arguments that come from them) but other than that, not too bad xD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Online Brawl is all I have, though. Other than tournaments. =/

Hey, it's better than playing with computers. >_<

AfroQT

Smash Master
It was when brawl first came out.
I played online gamebattles for a couple of months. Showed up to gigs one day in one of my first brawl tournies, and easily placed top 10(I forgot what place I made. lol. it was a year ago).
I played online gamebattles for a couple months...showed up to a tourney and placed 2nd.

(then won one next week)

Top Bottom