• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
it's been quite a while since I've been to a fest at hungrybox's place. I think it'll be fun to go again

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
How do you lose a whole car?
i thought i already told you but anyway, i lost the car because i didn't buy a new window switch for it even though the original one still worked and my stepdad grounded me off of it for a week. total bs for sure.

and another note, this things on a thursday? i can't go then since i have college over the summer and i go tuesdays and thursdays only! dammit!

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Why don't we just have a 5$ buy in for the Falcon challenge???

:colorful:
I don't like smash being about money. That's my personal opinion. I think the title is a reward in itself, AND there will already be a prize worth 20$ or more.

Zoro

Smash Champion
can you set up wato 5.5 for next weekend / next next next weekend

im getting irritated looking at all these brawl tournaments going on but barely any melee for a while
apr 18 zero ping
may 2 gigs
ouch

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hm... when is this going to happen? Depending on future circumstances I may or may not be able to go.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Let's see... There's a tournament already on the 16th for me, but the 9th is free.

I'd go at either date, though. This one is obviously more important. ^_^

EDIT: Oh, wait. The 9th has the PnT monthlies. >.>

...Make it the 16th. ^_^

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
16th is zp's back to basics tourney, last one had a 22 turnout.

dunno if you want to fight for attendance but WATO has gained a solid name methinks.

I want to attend my first WATO :(((

Top Bottom