• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lol thanks everyone.

i've got to remaster the levels, the noise channel and i'll release sometime within the next month on another album free to download wootwoot

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have interview GIVE LUCK PLOX : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah, can't wait for this tourny! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HYPEEEEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOO IM SO NERVOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finch

Smash Lord
it's ok you don't have to start spamming that until a week before. No one cares a month and a half before the tournament.

Linguini

Smash Master
I really want to come but people,dont know why all the melee tournaments are on SAT days. Melee gigs is on my SAT2 days, and this is on my regular SAT day.
Im begging you man, just change this to like the week before or something,ya killin me.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I really want to come but people,dont know why all the melee tournaments are on SAT days. Melee gigs is on my SAT2 days, and this is on my regular SAT day.
Im begging you man, just change this to like the week before or something,ya killin me.
how many times do u take that dam test? cant u just do really really well on it one time and just not take it again? stop striving for the best, and come join the rest!

Finch

Smash Lord
lol emilio is actually smart. Go ahead and take the test as many times as you want buddy, just come to FL Gaming the weekend before.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
i still need a ride to this and a partner

anyone want to team with a sheik in melee and/or a pit in brawl
and also anyone around tampa give me a ride ill pay some gas money
Yeah me too.

Except for the team thing, I don't wanna get into teams.

I'll pay for some gas and stuff too.

Top Bottom