• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Engo

Smash Ace
:/ So no list?

Nevermind, didnt look up XD

Add Nilla_Stank. He should also be going!

Btw... only 14 people? thats like... straight into Bracket :S
That's was more or less the attendance at the last one but give it time there's still 3 or 4 weeks until this tourney. I met alot of people at the last one that don't go on smashboards but were planning on coming to the next one so I think we will definitely end up with more people than last time.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
this sounds cool. if saux feels like driving or if i feel like forcing him we might come.

edit: if we do come we'll bring a full set up. and if our car permits it we'll bring two full setups.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
F-throw, shfflfair, shfflfair, shfflfair, dair.

Melee is starting to call my name again.. all the combos are god send..

idea

Smash Master
not sure if i should say this so far in advance but i'm considering going anyone-except-jiggs at this. been thinking about trying it for a while, it might finally be tiehm. (that's how you say it with an intense accent)

snake23

Smash Cadet
Change of plans i will not at all be coming to this melee tournament for september 10th.

I have made my final decision to actually leave the smash community forever as of right now i personally will not be entering anymore smash tournaments not now not ever, i am now officially dropping the game brawl permanently from my life as of right now.

I will not be coming back to this game not now not ever no else can ever convince me to not leave the smash community it is mainly due to the fact that game brawl just in general, does not even support me at all financially it is not even worth wasting my time money and energy on this game anymore.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Change of plans i will not at all be coming to this melee tournament for september 10th.

I have made my final decision to actually leave the smash community forever as of right now i personally will not be entering anymore smash tournaments not now not ever, i am now officially dropping the game brawl permanently from my life as of right now.

I will not be coming back to this game not now not ever no else can ever convince me to not leave the smash community it is mainly due to the fact that game brawl just in general, does not even support me at all financially it is not even worth wasting my time money and energy on this game anymore.
Fantastic. Now play Melee instead.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I can't tell if snake23 is trying to be funny or is just dumb. lol it's a melee tourney bro. If you think brawl ain't gonna support you financially, melee won't either.

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It's just snake23.

He seems to be convinced he can make playing smash his career.

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
I just noticed the attendance list goes up to 24. I just wanna be absolutely clear, if we have more people than 24, we're expanding the bracket, right?

You can confirm me and my brother (HowdYdoo), put me down as Santos (my actual name), not RestInPeace.

I'm looking forward to this!

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I just noticed the attendance list goes up to 24. I just wanna be absolutely clear, if we have more people than 24, we're expanding the bracket, right?

You can confirm me and my brother (HowdYdoo), put me down as Santos (my actual name), not RestInPeace.

I'm looking forward to this!
brackets go 4, 8, 16, 32, 64

so if theres more than 32 it expands the bracket

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
yeah, basically...you hook up a laptop with capture card to a tv using splitter cables, then you put melee inside the tv.
Thanks. Don't want to go too far off topic but is there a particular cap card that most people use? I read something about the Dazzle in one of the stickies on the videography forum but I'm not sure of how much of that is still relevant since technology changes fast. I imagine it's easier to find a card to record GC/PS2 because we don't have to worry about HD.

Also, the people planning this can confirm me for the tournament. I'll most likely be there with a friend or two but I'm not sure about them yet.

Windrose

Smash Lord
The attendance list needs updating! I'm coming to this and some other people that signed up too weren't added.

Top Bottom