• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Engo

Smash Ace
I'm looking forward to this,its going to my first proper tourney in years. It's been so long since I've been to a tourney with pools lol. Hopefully we can get over 30 people.

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
yo I want to come to this but probably busy IDKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

hopefully I'll be there in spirit someone try and time out with shino stall (!!!)

also if by some rare chance I go to waterloo tonight might come with the one and only best player in the world JUS aka justin aka oh wait wobbling is banned LOL

all very tentative and unlikely

also i'm expecting kurtis to win this don't let me down

********EDIT**********ALSODEEZNUTS

snake23

Smash Cadet
Sadly not alot of people in the smash community still practice in melee everyday since with melee there is no wifi which means no practice for most people.

Unless you can literally tell me if there really are any smashfests besides the ones held at a&c games, by the way no one ever shows up to those ones that is why i am not coming to this tournament today in the morning.
I don't ever practice for melee everyday and i have no friends to practice with at all, so i am not even going to bother with playing melee competitively at all.

Since the day that i have fully realized the smashfests for melee had zero attendance for a&c games i just dropped the game entire from my competitive gaming list of games to play.

If i had entered the scene back when the game was still being heavily support by the smash community, well than that would have been a different story entirely all together.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yo S.P. :p. If there's enuff setups at dis for melee., then we can squeeze in some Brawl 4 sho.

Melee just comes 1st at dis.
I'ma be using this logic at you for the next brawl tourney over a Brawl Minus setup, just warning you :p

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I don't know.

I'm basically waiting on a cheque clearing.

If it clears in time I'm coming.

Otherwise I can't :/

I'll try my best to at least show up for friendlies though.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Sadly not alot of people in the smash community still practice in melee everyday since with melee there is no wifi which means no practice for most people.

Unless you can literally tell me if there really are any smashfests besides the ones held at a&c games, by the way no one ever shows up to those ones that is why i am not coming to this tournament today in the morning.
I don't ever practice for melee everyday and i have no friends to practice with at all, so i am not even going to bother with playing melee competitively at all.

Since the day that i have fully realized the smashfests for melee had zero attendance for a&c games i just dropped the game entire from my competitive gaming list of games to play.

If i had entered the scene back when the game was still being heavily support by the smash community, well than that would have been a different story entirely all together.
In all honesty, A&C Games is a casual, rather than competitive, enterprise. Melee players themselves usually host smashfests at their houses. If you lurk the Canadian regional zone, you're sure to find something.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Depending on things, I should be able to make it. Confirm me.

Top Bottom