• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

WumpaWolfy

Smash Cadet
Yep, we never stopped playing, just didn't get out to tournaments/friendlies anymore. Our smash fever kinda died down though when Dana (mypethuman/red) introduced me to mtg and when our group of friends became dominated by non smashers. Project M has reignited our fire though, and all three of us are pretty determined to get serious about smash again. Krystian and I should be there this weekend, not sure if Dana can make it because of work.

WumpaWolfy

Smash Cadet
yeah screeeww pm, R.O.B. is the only character in that game worth anyones time

That's not it at all lol, I love project M. The only problem is that there are too many characters I really like, I have about eight that I play regularly right now and no main...hopefully I'll trim it down to two or three by the weekend.

WumpaWolfy

Smash Cadet
I think wolf has become my favourite even though I've never had the technical prowess to handle spacies. He's like the love child of falcon and falco, those pseudo pillar combos and crazy juggle game. And flash combo's feel like kamikaze knees, so satisfying.

Top Bottom