• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

SJZ

Smash Rookie
its 10$ cuz there's prize money instead of gift cards so AnC won't be making as much, so they're double the venue fee, also, i may end up coming, depends if i can muster up the strength to play mk gay enuff, im sick of going n losing to campy play styles
Please read the MBR Official Rule Set - Metaknight is banned at all melee tournaments! ;)

sauc3

Smash Lord
Please read the MBR Official Rule Set - Metaknight is banned at all melee tournaments! ;)
lol, i def thought i wuz in a different thread, soo many tourney threads for canada now its messin with me,

i'll def be at this, what am i saying lol.

unknown522

Some guy
Just noticed that the OP says venue fee is $10, did you guys change it because A & C's venue fee is usually 5. Just wondering and wanna make sure to tell those I'm coming with.
It's $10 for their venue, because they're not running this one. All the other communities have been doing it now.

We were supposed to start this up last month, but they we kinda loafted on it.

It won't be Ulevo. I can confirm that but I won't be saying why.

Edit: Who's busing there from RT/Kennedy Station? Lets bus together.

Ryan, can you find out who the playtester is? I just wanna know if they're bringing a legit build. Thanks.
Well, that was the guy, but I guess he's not coming anymore.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Thanks for the response. I'll see if I can get a hold of a build for you guys to try out.

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Zef didn't get in.

Neither did I in case you were wondering.

And that's pretty much the end of GTA people who applied to their BR.

unknown522

Some guy
It was Ulevo.

He was asking me to ask players if he could use their TV for P:M. He said that he couldn't bring his own TV because he has a motorcycle or something.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Smash Researcher is mostly Brawl related bro. Its about being in the group of the most knowledgeable smashers in the community. We've created the standard terms list. Among us, we have boyz that know frame data, character experts, stage boundaries, etc. We're all into researching Brawl.

sauc3

Smash Lord
there should be more hype for this, we havn't had a melee tourney (with pot payouts) in months, get hyped ppl!

im particularly hyped to pray cami again, ill work on my shiek or something, and ima learn that cc grab dun u worri

im also hyped to lose to james for the first time in tourney, that lil ****er's gotten so good im just soo proud,

DRL

Smash Rookie
I'll most likely be there too.
I'll have to bring my crew of 3.
Yoaete, BRIN and myself.

unknown522

Some guy
there should be more hype for this, we havn't had a melee tourney (with pot payouts) in months, get hyped ppl!

im particularly hyped to pray cami again, ill work on my shiek or something, and ima learn that cc grab dun u worri

im also hyped to lose to james for the first time in tourney, that lil ****er's gotten so good im just soo proud,
from what camilo told me, he wasn't coming because it costs too much.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Glad that there's interest. I hope we can get more than 32 ppl to hit this up. I've seen some Melee tourneys with good attendance. These should help the community come out. Lookin forward to meetin ya'll :bee:

Windrose

Smash Lord
I really wanted to go to this tournament =(

I've never made it out of pools in a tournament where bottom players are eliminated in pools and this was my chance to try to make it out of pools.

Windrose

Smash Lord
There is a separate A&C monthly tournament for brawl. There will not be any brawl at this particular tournament.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Someone bus with me to the a&c melee tourney. Or if theres a ride available, that's always a plus. I go by either finch station or Kennedy. Practically the same amount of time.

Lemme know.

Windrose

Smash Lord
What's the channel that this tournament is going to be streamed from?

Executor

Smash Apprentice
unless i can find a ride from waterloo -> toronto and back i dont think ill be able to go :( :( :(

Top Bottom