• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lawl and brawl rhyme...thats reason enough to keep it brawl. besides, i don't wanna break the momentum of a brawl tourney every single saturday this month

AfroQT

Smash Master
FOR THAT xYz we must fight, to the death.

PREPARE YOURSELF!
At PnT when you were eating junior kept callin out "xYz report to station (w/e number)", and im like xYz is huge if you cant see him hes not here.

You are to tall i no longer want to fight to the death only till one of us is knocked out.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Garbanzo placed higher than

Me
xYz
Chaz
and Tommy G

because of how good he is,

not because of his bracket.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Dood, he really does pwn. He's all over me with fox, most people let me breath before defeating me. I can't wait until I get enough points to stop playing all these good kids and play some lames :p

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Ghaude, you're gonna be at this gigs? I want to rematch your ROB.
If this stays Brawl (which I am pretty sure it will), then hell yes I will be there. But if it goes to Melee, then I will just sit in my room, depressed, starting at the sky, and awaiting twilight.

Or something more epic that I could not put into words :psycho:

A rematch sounds fun to me. I pretty much never play friendlies because I use the classic controller. So to play one might be good.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
They could probably run a $10 Small Melee Bracket during the Slow Time around the end of Brawl Doubles.

I seriously doubt there will be more than 20 entrants if there is a Melee-Only Tourney.

Zoro

Smash Champion
They could probably run a $10 Small Melee Bracket during the Slow Time around the end of Brawl Doubles.

I seriously doubt there will be more than 20 entrants if there is a Melee-Only Tourney.
dont be so greedy rx just cuz u **** at brawl lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
It's true, the best way for people who want a decent-sized melee tournament to get one, would be to have it during the slow times of a Brawl tourney.

Manko's Melee tournament had like 12 people and 4 teams.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Besides, I like Melee better than Brawl just like you guys, but a big Melee-Only tournament wont happen in Florida until FAST1.

Not that many people are willing to travel to get ***** by Lambchops :).

Zoro

Smash Champion
Besides, I like Melee better than Brawl just like you guys, but a big Melee-Only tournament wont happen in Florida until FAST1.

Not that many people are willing to travel to get ***** by Lambchops :).
NO RX NO!!

yeah i know your right....

i miss you melee :(

OTRU...

Smash Champion
It's true, the best way for people who want a decent-sized melee tournament to get one, would be to have it during the slow times of a Brawl tourney.

Manko's Melee tournament had like 12 people and 4 teams.
I dont think that would be possible, it would take too long and then the rest of brawl would probably end at 4 am if we did this

afro $3 mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom