• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
so....i was here just looking for tournies when i'm coming down to FL. lol. hmm. tourney starts ON the day i would be there. pretty lame. rofl. VA pride sonnnnn. =]

editttt: i'll probably drop by for singles or something unless i'm able to register late or something. friendlies and money matches. <333.

AfroQT

Smash Master
MaSHI make it down here and lets do some friendlies yo! What time you heading down? Also gigabits does doubles first then singles so if you could make it to gigs at like 3 or 4 or somethin you could still do singles.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
The idea to counterpick with Melee is utter genius. At least I could **** in something that's actually... amazing.

Anyone up for GDorf friendlies in Brawl? I think I run a pretty mean Murder Fist. If I have money, I'll do some $1 MMs too. :DDDD

/<3 for Low Tires! [Good for hydraulics!]

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I challenge everyone to a raspberry mountain dew match, like a money match EXCEPT WAY MORE IMPORTANT

I WON'T LOSE

Galuda

Smash Cadet
I'm going to this, if anyone inbetween Ocala - Orlando needs a ride and WILL help with gas money, PM me or just post or whatev, that's all. BTW only have 2 seats left.

Finch

Smash Lord
The idea to counterpick with Melee is utter genius. At least I could **** in something that's actually... amazing.

Anyone up for GDorf friendlies in Brawl? I think I run a pretty mean Murder Fist. If I have money, I'll do some $1 MMs too. :DDDD

/<3 for Low Tires! [Good for hydraulics!]
We have to do some gdorf vs jiggs friendlies.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha i will go to the tourney definitely when i'm there. but i wanted to do all the events haha. but i guess i wouldn't have a partner anyways. guess singles is fine.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
MaSHi if you have wifi maybe we can try to see how well we do in teams and when we go to gigabits we can team up? I'm looking for a partner still

Galuda

Smash Cadet
hey mike/meowmix, WHATEV. chris might not go to this and you might not witness our crazy *** conversations on the way to orlando, so it might just be me and you, if so you wanna teams?

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
aw **** man, you guys are funny as hell together. but yea ill team with you, hit me up on aim or msg me your # cause someone else has my phone atm

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Who the hell is this guy? Have you gone to any tournaments?
Seriously? Do you think I need two-hundred posts before I can go to a tournament or something? Do I need five thousand shouts, or to give them, in order to have gone to a tournament? :confused:

And even still, would that somehow change your opinion of me or my opinions? If I said, "Yes, I have been to both Gigabits tournaments, and a local Jacksonville tournament." Would that make my opinions suddenly appear as much better? Or are you desperately trying to bash someone, with solid opinions and reasons, for baseless reasons? Like I said to Stripes, I expect better than what you have offered here. ;)

"If I had the brain power to read his name I could think of something."

Clever. Broken down for you, "God Fade." Now think of something and get back to me/him. :laugh:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
ill MM you a double cheese burger Gingerr
Done and done. I am all over that. I have no idea what you look like but I'm pretty easy to spot lol. I'll be the girl that isn't Marin or Sasha.

How much are double cheeseburgers? Like, 99 cents? Breaking the bank, for real.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
You are blowing my mind for real. It's so delicious. Alright, we can MDM for any other flavor though, and I STILL WON'T LOSE lolz
Dr Pepper matches, and I will never lose.

I fight for my sodas.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Clever. Broken down for you, "God Fade." Now think of something and get back to me/him. :laugh:
i got nothin to do with this but who in the world is going to read your name and think it sounds like God Fade?

I thought it sounded like gowdefaeedee

Why not just name yourself God Fade
I dont............I just dont get it man...

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
i got nothin to do with this but who in the world is going to read your name and think it sounds like God Fade?

I thought it sounded like gowdefaeedee

Why not just name yourself God Fade
I dont............I just dont get it man...
Well, to be honest, I wanted the name to be different. Besides, Ghaude is like Claude. I figured that one would be a given. But Phæde being so different, I was not expecting anyone to get that right.

The name means evolution and to be honest, the spelling is an evolution as well. But not to get into politics, I took the name because it makes sense to me. Phæde is my daughters middle name as well. We pronounce it like, "Foo day." Because I love it so. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom