• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
simply...cant...wait...for...this...

I found out my suiciding problem in tourneys. I get nervous in my elim games and start to screw myself even further by doing moves i subconsciously dont want to do. My tourney n00bness was showing, as gigs was only my 6th tourney ever...but then again, a tourney every weekend in april (2 tourneys one particular weekend) may do that to you.

So I just gotta stay calm. If you are happening to watch one of my tourney games, make sure to yell out "calm down GDX" at least once so i can hear it

I may be calmer now...but i still cant wait for this tourney. Mario Kart wii is fun and all, but ill always think brawl > MK.

I dont even use ike very much, but xyz, i challenge you to a $1 ike ditto MM, just so i can experience first hand how gay an ike ditto truly is.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
mario Kart IS fun...very much so. of course Brawl is better, but dang, MK is great.

Also, Ike dittoes are manly. not gay

Raistlin

Smash Lord
WATO brought 4 set-ups last gigs. we ****. btw, me and hbox are going for at least 3rd place. 4th place is wack. you dont get ish. we're even gayer than ever. our new team name is "an even gayer hungrybox."

-hiro
You guys have to get 3rd! (Me and Apollo are getting 1st, just FYI)

I found out my suiciding problem in tourneys. I get nervous in my elim games and start to screw myself even further by doing moves i subconsciously dont want to do. My tourney n00bness was showing, as gigs was only my 6th tourney ever...but then again, a tourney every weekend in april (2 tourneys one particular weekend) may do that to you.

So I just gotta stay calm. If you are happening to watch one of my tourney games, make sure to yell out "calm down GDX" at least once so i can hear it

I may be calmer now...but i still cant wait for this tourney. Mario Kart wii is fun and all, but ill always think brawl > MK.

I dont even use ike very much, but xyz, i challenge you to a $1 ike ditto MM, just so i can experience first hand how gay an ike ditto truly is.
I'll try and find you when you have matches so I can cheer you on! We still need to have a serious rematch sans suicides for either of us :chuckle:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

nah, man ike dittos are truly manly. not gay at all, I personally think its the funnest (yes funnest) match up in the game to me.

but sure, i'll take that MM... but change it to a double cheezeburga match plz.

Finch

Smash Lord
snaking FTW. MK wii sucks. Bullet bills are broken and the new courses are worse than brawl stages. It's still fun, but other MKs are better.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I'm coming. I probably can't bring my recorder since my laptop is on immobile life support at this point, but with how busy the last one was this is probably just as well. I intend to bring ÜberIce and JewzFTW with me as well.

Edit: For the last Brawl tourny, were the Giga seeding points used or was it random? What's the plan going forwards?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Phanna, like 15% of everyone's melee seeding points transfered to brawl. So yah they're still using seeding points.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I don't know a LORAZNO.

If you mean Lozano, than yes, he is absolutely amazing.

Gindler

Smash Champion
He really is quite good, only person to three stock me, and I've played a fair amount of good players. Rx is the only one that stands out though, maybe I need to play more of those melee kings I've been hearing about (you know who you are)

Jimiisama

Smash Apprentice
snaking FTW. MK wii sucks. Bullet bills are broken and the new courses are worse than brawl stages. It's still fun, but other MKs are better.
Yeah, I feel like they took a step to dumb down every Nintendo game =( I love how the major obstacle in the mall course is female drivers though lol (I know it's just the Miis, but the first time I saw one it was female).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol, wish I was then I could compete with you guys.
oh, i assumed the compliments were for Alvin's skills in Mario Kart, which I have yet to see yet, but im so cocky i just know im gonna ROFLpwn him online.

As for brawl, yes, his snake is indeed amazing.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i need someone to teach me the ways of sonic at gigs. I wanna make him a fun character that i use from time to time, but not get owned with him

Equi

Smash Ace
i'll be here

gonna take some big names in this tournament

helllllllllllllll yea

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'll be here

gonna take some big names in this tournament

helllllllllllllll yea
while you're taking on big names, be careful of my small name. I cant wait to rematch your wolf

Equi

Smash Ace
while you're taking on big names, be careful of my small name. I cant wait to rematch your wolf
yeah man your G&W scared the **** out of me that first round

i like couldn't get inside of those bairs. it's like a wall... a wall of pain... so i wall of wolf'd. it was like two wall's that didn't want to collide and i learned not to shoot lasers into bucket now =)

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, I'm from SFL and I'm still looking for a ride up there for the tourney plmk if anyone can give me a lift.

~blind

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
:3

Lol what is that?

It's like a fat hamster smiling or something

yea i gots to step it up to

or in other words spam side tilt

over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
I am gonna play so homo
the truth comes from the truthspeekas
yawn
i
im tired
AP sux my ****
chinaaaaaaaaaa
Worthlessbox, making me wish i was illiterate since May 07'

1,862 posts and counting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom