• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

vericz

Smash Champion
Reason i dont bring setups is because i never really care for brawl haha. I have so many setups too. I'll bring some this time around tho prob 2-3 full setups

And I'm a pretty good host too :(

Lizard

Smash Ace
Prioity is a good idea in thought, but not in practice.

I benefit from the idea being from Tally, but i would feel horrible knowing that i get in just for my location while a orlando native gets shafted.

And weren't we forgetting Miami? i belive they have a 5 hour trip.

nevershootme

Smash Master
BTW, 8-bit

I love your avatar
It's BEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!11!!!!11111!!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyuZu1cSreo

anyways, I ain't coming still so you (the people) can stfu about recordings and live stream at this gigs, and if i come to next gigs and FL gaming (which i will try to come to that) and i hear people asking about it. You are obligated to lose your 1st stock when you play against me, I am serious about it, or pay me food

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, i can record on my wii, but i dont have a laptop so someone else will have to take care of a live stream

and i dont think its gonna be nearly as big as last time again. im estimating 70 people

AfroQT

Smash Master
theres nothing wirh wtih havin over 100 peoploe the major issue is that they neevr ever ever ASK for tvs lol. a good example is right now. thier not even posting that thye need set ups badly so no one is worryign about it. so stupid. i wish WILL host gigs. he would make every host and good hosts in fl look like a joke. that guy is prolly by far the best host ever in smash history
WiLL is indeed the best host...

ALSO BRING SETUPS PLEASE

Gindler

Smash Champion
With 140 ppl we were def. short on setups, haha. And even a few more would not have been enough for friendlies :[

You should have been there Gindler for the 1st florida gaming tourny in Kissimmee. So many setups you could friendly whenever you wanted :].
But yea, starting on time and not waiting 30 min. in between matches. That happened twice that I know of rofl
Friendlies whenever you want? wish i woulda went then that 10 dollar door fee just turned me off. We should get some friendlies in tony it's been ages even with the weekly tonyfests :chuckle:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
They said they're cappin it at 96 I think.

They need to figure out a way to use 1 of 2 huge empty stores next door to them.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
they need to figure out how to post WE NEED SET UPS every 2 hours everyday b4 the tourney. thats literally all they need to do its that easy. it makes no sense how they dont have the common sense to do that. ITS NOT HARD. someone plz bring Will for gigs lol

Umby

Smash Master
this is the same day as impact clash
so i'm gonna assume ga isn't coming out to this because it's closer?

i dont know.
Most likely GA will be at IC4. We're slacking on the large-scale Brawl tournament front, so IMO, most of us should probably attend this, at least.

We'll be back soon, Gigs

nevershootme

Smash Master
ATTENTION:

8-bit (me) is helping out a fellow friend & player named MVD (you may have seen him around last gigs and he's coming again, ) and he needs a partner for doubles (since he didn't get to play dubs at all and pretty much wasted alot of his personal time waiting to play singles only to get tired johns)

@ Rx-, Take him as your partner for this gigs, you won't regret it and you have my approval. and you really wanted a Snake partner for sure, his snake is legit.

@ Wonderbread, if you don't have a partner yet, team with him, he really needs one.

So who wants an opportunity to team with a legit snake/mk user. I approve of this player and you can't regret

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Sorry guys, gotta go to a big family reunion on the 25th, so I can't make it.

TommyG, you can knock me off the list for bringing a setup, btw Ashley says "hello!" lol.

Someone team with ghaudephaede010! And I call downs on him for the next gigs!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ATTENTION:

8-bit (me) is helping out a fellow friend & player named MVD (you may have seen him around last gigs and he's coming again, ) and he needs a partner for doubles (since he didn't get to play dubs at all and pretty much wasted alot of his personal time waiting to play singles only to get tired johns)

@ Rx-, Take him as your partner for this gigs, you won't regret it and you have my approval. and you really wanted a Snake partner for sure, his snake is legit.

@ Wonderbread, if you don't have a partner yet, team with him, he really needs one.

So who wants an opportunity to team with a legit snake/mk user. I approve of this player and you can't regret
I'm Seibrik and I approve this message.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
ghaudephaede if you see this message I'll team with you if you're down, I'm pretty reliable in teams and I actually want to try out Rob + Toon Link

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
MeowMix, we have met and friendlied before. I am not priv to Toon Link partners, but I do like a partner that is good at the game. So I will definitely take you up on that offer.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yea, ill be here. Probably for just for singles, but idk maybe ill show for doubles. Does anyone have an idea around what time singles "should" start? Or by when i have to register by for singles. I kinda don't wanna
register at 2 and have my first match at 9pm again.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
queen!!! wanna team??

its ok if not, we can play friendlies first if ur not comfortable teaming as of yet...

team trumates!!! needs a comeback lol, lemme know, no hard feelings if u dont want to

tru?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well if John doesn't want to team or Colin, then sure I'm down!!!

Colin and I are kind of teammates for brawl when John doesn't team with me!!!

I mean I'm not that good, so skill isn't usually how I make my decisions when it comes to brawl teams!!!

:colorful:

Top Bottom