• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

CO18

Smash Hero
**** I can't make this anymore.
Sry about this xYz , gonna have to find a new partner. We can never team o_o

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I don't mind........of course he did use quite a bit of douchebaggery on me during one occurrence, but he's a Power Ranger Ranker so he can do that.
This story never gets old. I only wished I could have witnessed this "douchebaggery" in person. :laugh: It must have been bad for me to have heard this story this many times.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
FlatSoda this time if you come to gigs, you should spend some time at my place

no homo

and wtf is your real name? Is it Ray like in your avatar?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
FlatSoda this time if you come to gigs, you should spend some time at my place

no homo

and wtf is your real name? Is it Ray like in your avatar?
if seibrik takes me/and ends up crashing at your place and i get knocked out early (prob will, though i'll try my best like always!!!) and if you leave early, i'd come. just cause it'll make sense since seibrik will go to your place to crash. IF IT HAPPENS.

cause idk lol

and yes, my name is Ray. D:

/coughbrikcough

Zip.

Smash Lord
This tournament should run smoother than the last one. Im looking forward to it.
god i hope your right spike..
and time to bring out a new character at this one..
hes new though..so still trying to get used to him.(well ive been playing him on and off..<_<)
:wario:

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
(sigh)...I'm not gonna be able to come to this gigs, important chit this weekend. Sorry HRnut, we're gonna have to hold that MM for another time, but don't worry, I will MM you. :) lol.

Top Bottom