• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/21/2007 GIGABITS - Get Pwned in April

RAM

Smash Lord
Our ride won't make it back in town in time for this but we're still trying to find a way to make it to this tourney. I'll post later on like Tuesday with a status report.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Na, that'd be like, and a half maybe?

Im lookin to come down from GA, and Google and Yahoo is telling me it's gunna take about 3 and a half.

That aint bad.

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
I officially got the day off from work so I can actually come to this one so Ryan, we're definately teaming. Also, if anyone needs a teammate for doubles, my brother, RIP, is open and willing to team with whoever is free. He plays Jiggs if you don't know.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I officially got the day off from work so I can actually come to this one so Ryan, we're definately teaming. Also, if anyone needs a teammate for doubles, my brother, RIP, is open and willing to team with whoever is free. He plays Jiggs if you don't know.
I think my bro was looking for a partner, i'll talk to him about it if ya want

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Teamin with RFX for this one, next tourney I dont have a partner though

I'm down for that MM :)

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
Tru!!! Since you don't have a partner for the next one we should do that. only problem is it's hard for me to get days off from work but i'll let you know if i can.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Dude, A-L, that sig looks good on ya, there...

welcome aboard.

...not really sure how this factors in to the whole LoL RoFL match...but you're definitely a new LoLerskate.

Theoretically, Skrach could play for either side, and uuaa is a consideration for LoL...

man, we gotta draw the line somewhere, though....maybe a mini-tourney to decide which four Links will be repping? that'd be interesting...

Of course, it would have to be a style points battle on PokeFloats.....definitely kidding on that one. : p

Angrylobster

Smash Lord

welcome aboard.

...not really sure how this factors in to the whole LoL RoFL match...but you're definitely a new LoLerskate.

Theoretically, Skrach could play for either side, and uuaa is a consideration for LoL...

man, we gotta draw the line somewhere, though....maybe a mini-tourney to decide which four Links will be repping? that'd be interesting...

Of course, it would have to be a style points battle on PokeFloats.....definitely kidding on that one. : p
haha, that tourney idea sounds fun, but if the amount of people is getting to be too much I could drop out since I dont main him. Hes basically my new secondary instead of y. link :p

RyuDeathstrike

Smash Cadet

welcome aboard.

So LoL isn't an "anyone's welcome" thing?... I was wondering if I could join.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Dang...apparently, we have a lot of would-be recruits...

If you are interested in being considered for LoL, play me and the other current members: Fenrir, A-L, Apollo, Bo, Zoro.

I added AL because I know hiw YL skill level and overall talent level. I trust in his Link right now.

I'm not really sure how we're going to do this, since there are so many Link players out there apparently. We'll figure out something...I mean, technically, we could just add everybody and restrict in the crew battles. lol...

Actually, I like that idea...we have to come up with a restriction for any crew battles of course, so play me and the others and we'll decide for those...

Link mains should be able to consider themselves in the legion, though...so true.

Then again...I kinda wanted to keep this to mains...but hey, we'll have to decide. A-L's is a secondary, so that's good enough for me at least...

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
by the way i need a team partner. i play a decent sheik and will try out jiggs if i team with a marth/fox. let me know.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
If Vijn and Rip go double Jiggs, I'm quitting Smash forever....just fyi

Oh, and ryu, You're gonna enjoy the link stuff we do....just come and see...it's tough to explain it properly.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
OTRU, could you PM me your address & cell number? I need to get directions to your place, or if it was someone else from TNT housing NFL, the directions to them.

I plan on coming over Friday night before the tourney and possibly stay Saturday night as well if everyone else is. After that I plan on going up to Jacksonville since I found out I have Jury duty there on Monday. So as you can tell, I want to go ahead and make plans for it.

Thanks. :)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Say

Is this Lol vs RoFL thing gunna be a big crew battle? Or is it going to be going on during the side with the tourney?

I'd like to watch it. :/

Pritch

Smash Lord
OTRU, could you PM me your address & cell number? I need to get directions to your place, or if it was someone else from TNT housing NFL, the directions to them.

I plan on coming over Friday night before the tourney and possibly stay Saturday night as well if everyone else is. After that I plan on going up to Jacksonville since I found out I have Jury duty there on Monday. So as you can tell, I want to go ahead and make plans for it.

Thanks. :)
Oh ****, how long you gonna be hanging in jacksonville?

Actually, this may end up being really convenient, as I'm probably gonna want to hang around orlando sunday for an MTG prerelease, but the people I'm with may not be interested in that and then could maybe ride back with you and save you some gas money (probably people you know, btw).

Of course, I may just end up doing what always ends up happening and smashing through sunday afternoon and just forgeting about the prerelease entirely, but we'll see what happens there.

Vijin

Smash Ace
I'm down with teaming with RIP for doubles.
Double Jigs should be interesting... besides, I want to see if Fenrir is really going to quit :D

Zoro

Smash Champion
but they still died..no matter how you put it
even if they 300 stocked them eventually all there stocks were depleted

vZakat

Half Genie
As much as it pains me to say it, I think LoL has the upper hand. All of them are Link mains (except A-L) while all of Rofl are Roy seconds (except me). Not to mention if we add any one else it's more then likely not going to be a Roy main, but like a Roy 8th or something (looks at queen). Besides, there are a lot more Link mains than Roy mains. I don't have any doubt of us beating the Links, just want to make sure my 'crew' is training up their Roys.

Top Bottom