• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/21/2007 GIGABITS - Get Pwned in April

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
in all honesty, anyone driving more then 4 horus should just stay home unless you've never been to a tourney before. even though cfl is awesome ;), none of sfl is coming or nfl so it would be a waste of gas imo. instead wait to go to one of the bigger tournies that are coming up soon.

RyuDeathstrike

Smash Cadet
Sorry I couldn't show, I caught the flu or something and I was throwing up all day yesterday and some of this morning as well. I plan to be at the next one though! Have Fun!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
truuuu NOOB TESTAMENT repin CFL hardcore!!!

singles:
1st Col Bol (TNT)
2nd The Law (TNT)
3rd Dark Falchion
4th Fenrir
5th Exarch
5th Hozart

Doubles:
1st Dark falchion-Derf
1st Exarch-Fenrir
3rd Col Bol-Otru (TNT)
4th Skrach-Dop (TNT)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
woah nice Noob Testies and rest of top 5

Fenrir 4th... with which character?

Who beat DF?
Haha...are you really that surprised, buddy? dang, I'm hurt rock...I really am.

Actually, I have a new main...it's whoever the heck I feel like playing at the time.

In this tourney, I used Link, Fox, Sheik, and Zelda...

used all four in three matches against Law. lol

Law and Colin beat Df.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
fun tourney to all. shoutouts

pools:
Exarch: fun matches man. i was close one game... that makes me happy.
Rohins: DUDE!!! i had you. lol. good stuff man. ur too smart.
Dguy: i love your mewtwo. awesome stuff.
vZakat: yea yea yea... not like we don't play all the time. lol.
Sebas: good stuff
other sheik player: sorry i don't remember your name. but keep on practicing.
if i forgot someone in my pool than i apologize.

others:
Fenrir: ... chipotle was fun. i finished my burito! lol.
Hozart: it's just impossible to beat ur IC w/ my sheik... i just cant do it. but i'll keep working on it. :)
SAAB: i think thats the fox player i played in friendlies... fun stuff man.
AngryLobster: dude... ur link is just amazing. love it.
Colbol: nice talking to u again dude. great job on first.
OTRU/Colbol and Fenrir/Exarch: thanks for giving us some of the most amazing doubles matches i have ever seen.

i probably forgot people. so yea. sorry. if i remember i'll edit. i'll say again, fun tourney to everyone.

great job to all the top placed players. awesome stuff guys.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Videos of TV 6 will be forthcoming. I was glad to go 14-0 in my pool, and my 1-2 sets with Hozart and DF were very close, I need to step it up some more apparently. GGs also to Angry Lobster (a 2nd time :dizzy: ) and Dop.

Edit: and of course, shoutouts to Cecil and Gigabits for another excellently run tournament.

Edit II: I believe I got 7th out of 56; I look forward to posting of brackets. Go Rohins, our team is pimp :lick:

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Accoarding to Cecil there were 56 people in Singles.

I dropped by for a little bit, but do to my other work and the prior medical incident I couldn't attend the whole thing.

I'm glad you all had fun. Look forward to a tourney sometime in may.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
/me plops his *** in his chair.

Woooooooo got back about 5/10 minutes ago and now i'm gunna have a 1v1 vs my pillowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

>.<

Man funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
shout outs for a tournament I didnt attend.

lol DF got owned what a noob OOOOOOWWWWWNNNEEEEDDDD

i give a hearty over 9000 thumbs up for colin for being the ****-iest **** that ever *****. good **** on taking it home. SEFL was rooting for you while we were having our own smashfest down here.

Good stuff to THE BILL for becoming A LAW. Looks like you owned.

Fenrir: lol at 4 characters in 3 matches. a new record, good stuff owning with the best and the worst.

Exarch and Hoz: sharing is caring, and you care about 5th. =) Good to see exarch still up there.

Derf: good **** for having an awesome beard, lemme scratch it some time.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
good **** to my crew, colin and kevin for holdin it down and to nuff said with teh double fox ;). good **** guys.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
guess i'll do shout-outs

WATO:
vericz: good job in teams. i love teaming with you. we are so good in doubles together. too bad you let fenrir pwn you at the end. good ish on getting out of pools.
uuaa: you got pwned by disney. learn to call off work.
zoro: i still love your link. keep playing man and your link will most def get there.
ray: your puff is most def getting harder to beat man. keep playing at valencia and pwning

TNT: you guys are too good. good ish colin and kevin for holdin it down.
skratch: thanks for giving me that pep talk before my pools. it really really helped and i held it down. getting out of pools ftw!!!

derf: you are just way too good for me. your on another level. it's gonna be a LONG time before i can keep up.
DF: good ish on pwning me in brackets. i cant touch you either.

WTF AT LOL VS ROFL NOT HAPPENING. WE HAD ALL THE PEOPLE. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT 5 V 5. YOU GUYS ARE SO GAY FOR NOT DOING IT.

peace

-hiroshi

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
WTF AT LOL VS ROFL NOT HAPPENING. WE HAD ALL THE PEOPLE. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT 5 V 5. YOU GUYS ARE SO GAY FOR NOT DOING IT.
5v5?

don't think there are 5 roys...or 5 links...

I guess for roys, there are five, if you count Skrach now...I wasn't sure if he wanted in or not.

Not 5 links, though. Apollo quit like a dog....

<3 apollo

dguy6789

Smash Lord
It was a pretty good tourney, had some good matches. Unfortunately, I was required to leave several hours before I wanted to, so I missed out on some good matches for sure...

Playing in pools was interesting. Everyone in my pool was really cool. It was excellent playing against them all. Didn't make it out of pools though, you can thank Exarch and Rohins for that :grin: Teams were the suck for me this time, but it is no biggy.

I will be looking into going to the iNetz tourney. Should be awesome.

Peace.

vericz

Smash Champion
Great tournament and huge turnout for SFL and NFL not being there. 56 people is huge!!
I'm going to do some shoutouts since I haven't in a while:

WATO- "In need of a peach player" Sheer Madness
vericz- good junk boi. Teams were great but you should have done better in the end. you did horrible in the brackets vs Dop. Why do you always play sooo bad vs him, you will get him next time.
Hiroshi- Fun times in teams. You got to learn how to play vs samus.
uuaa- call off next time. You had a chance at this one!!
Zoro-You're too good. Concentrate and you will win more. thanks for the ride
Ray- you be getting better

TNT
Colbol- You are too good. Got to play you next time :) Great job on winning $420!!!
The Law- Good job on 2nd, you beat who I couldn't, and i don't know why I couldn't. Fun matches but stop SDing!!
skrach-didnt play you but good junk anyways
OTRUE- didnt play you either :(
SM- fun falco dittos. You got a lot better with him
Bo!- Nice link :) you got my roy a few times

Cake Eaters- You guys are too good and fun to play
hozart- Close 1st game 2nd one was bad :( we got to play more

Nick and Al- It was good that you guys came. You got the experience now
vZakat- Fun games nice roy :( too bad we won't see you the next 3 gigas.
Gigabits- keep giving us these tourneys you guys are too good :)
Guys who complained about Hiroshi's tv- I didn't hear anyone else complain about it. It was reffered to as the gay tv but it was still a tv and I'm pretty sure you guys didn't bother to bring a tv or even a little cube.

Anyone else- Good stuff. I had fun and hopefully next giga I will get a good nights sleep. I was up for over 40 hours before the tournament.

See you guys at IGT1. . . I hope :)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Guys who complained about Hiroshi's tv- I didn't hear anyone else complain about it. It was reffered to as the gay tv but it was still a tv and I'm pretty sure you guys didn't bother to bring a tv or even a little cube.
First off, I was the one who called it gay. :-D I hate small tvs with a passion (although I was blowing that one out of proportion for laughs D: )

Second, you're right, I didnt bring a tv. But I brought a DVD recorder that never got used, and the copy of melee that went into tv 5.

BAM! BEAT THAT! >.<

vericz

Smash Champion
First off, I was the one who called it gay. :-D I hate small tvs with a passion (although I was blowing that one out of proportion for laughs D: )

Second, you're right, I didnt bring a tv. But I brought a DVD recorder that never got used, and the copy of melee that went into tv 5.

BAM! BEAT THAT! >.<
I know you called it the gay tv what I'm talking about is the guys who were complaining when we brought it in. It's like they were saying the tv wasn't good enough to be there, but whatever. Gigabits has those rocker chairs and I refer to them as the gay chairs but they do take up too much space.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
vericz, i know exactly who u are talking about. small tvs rock. tv 5 was mine... the other small one. small tvs rock!

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Great tourney, congrats to col bol for winning.

TBP is a beast, and phanna was hella on point this tourney.

Me and RFX dont make the best team, but its ok; his samus is still too sexay :) Also gg's to Meleeguy and Ex.

Luke, you shoulda entered singles witht hat beastly Jiggs! :(

I'll post real shout outs later when i'm not lazy :p

Zoro

Smash Champion
i wont lie

i was only playing with a power level of 1 million
I couldnt go super saiyan this tourney because I was super rusty

your all lucky

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Wtf at Col bol being so good? He's 13! Whats he gonna do with the money!?!?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I know you called it the gay tv what I'm talking about is the guys who were complaining when we brought it in. It's like they were saying the tv wasn't good enough to be there, but whatever. Gigabits has those rocker chairs and I refer to them as the gay chairs but they do take up too much space.
Oh.

. . . i wasnt tryin to instigate anything. Im just normally loud and obnoxious, and that was in my area when i felt like bein verbal about something. >.<

Yeah those lil rocker chairs are pretty horrid. Too low to see the tvs, and not comfy at all. But I've had worse. Much worse. >.<

The cpu chairs were pretty kool, though. :-D

vericz

Smash Champion
Oh.

. . . i wasnt tryin to instigate anything. Im just normally loud and obnoxious, and that was in my area when i felt like bein verbal about something. >.<

Yeah those lil rocker chairs are pretty horrid. Too low to see the tvs, and not comfy at all. But I've had worse. Much worse. >.<

The cpu chairs were pretty kool, though. :-D
I wasn't really aiming the comment at you, I also thought the gay tv comment was funny :)
You were fun to play with, I was in your pool :) Hope to see you at another FL tournament

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I wasn't really aiming the comment at you, I also thought the gay tv comment was funny :)
You were fun to play with, I was in your pool :) Hope to see you at another FL tournament
I know what you were talking about with the gay tv thing, happened as soon as you guys got there. Yeah, it was hella rude of them, heres to hoping they learned their lesson

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Small TVs ftw. We should teach them a lesson putting all the people that did that in a pool and forcing them to use my 5.5 inch black and white portable TV for it. ;)

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
Small TVs ftw. We should teach them a lesson putting all the people that did that in a pool and forcing them to use my 5.5 inch black and white portable TV for it. ;)
that would be so great... but then again... it would force some really bad people into the tourney... and we don't want that would we? ;)

Top Bottom