• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/06/10 - WATO9.5 -Brawl And Melee Start At The Same Time!! - Bring Setups =D

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I've also decided to do both games at the same time as requested. Melee double and Brawl doubles with be at the same time. Then there will be a 1 HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! break for people to go eat then we will continue on to singles and rap things up. During this I may also Have a small TvC tournament. I need the names of people that are also doing this. It will only happen if there are more than 10 cause any less would suck. I personally will be collecting door fee which most will go to Hbox's mother. I will write down the names of everyone that gives it to me.

I also would like to hear the thoughts of everyone about the pay out of this tournament. I thought the 50 25 15 10 was a good idea. Please disscus. Also I strongly say everyone please try to bring an entire set up.

Id greatly appreciate it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'll be there

i dont think ive actually ever missed a WATO that had brawl. I even came to the first one that was only melee and had like 5 people :laugh:

ill do some TvC friendlies, but i dunno about tournament yet

황미영

Smash Champion
I'll be coming to this! Most likely to only do Melee and Brawl. No TvC since I don't even play it that much. And I'm garbage.

Noa.

Smash Master
I think payouts should be 50 25 15 10 when there's more than like ten or twelve people. When there's like twenty or twenty five people, payouts should go to the top 6. I heard they did this in the MW and Socal and it helped tourney attendance a lot. I already know the UCF crew would be more willing to go with a more apreadout payout. Idk, maybe like 40,20,15,15,5,5. Or maybe that's spread too thin.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
extremely iffy now im either getting my licence thursday or saturday and thursday is only if i take off school that day which my mom is a REAL stickler about that like you dont even know and unless i get a job by friday my dad wont put the licence plate back on so yea itll take a miracle for tampa to get here

Top Bottom