• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/06/10 - WATO9.5 -Brawl And Melee Start At The Same Time!! - Bring Setups =D

Zoro

Smash Champion
me and michelle will either go to this or watch alice in wonderland

btw hungry put in the thread title "Brawl STARTS when melee starts" or something like that
well if you are planning to run them at the same time. Which kyon told me he will.
cuz people will probably show up at 5 since most people dont read all these posts.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Me and Kuya will show up at 2:30
I think that should still come back after the lunch break in time for singles.

And if melee singles ended at 5 when it was melee events first then brawl events, got any idea how much longer it'll take since brawl and melee will be simultaneous this saturday? kyon?
oh, yeah. how much is door fee? 2 bucks?

Brawl singles can start at 5/5:30 cause I'm not entering. haha
But I veto against melee singles starting past 5. Start it at 2-3 please. haha

I can bring a gamecube+melee but no tv.

M@v

Subarashii!
me and michelle will either go to this or watch alice in wonderland

btw hungry put in the thread title "Brawl STARTS when melee starts" or something like that
well if you are planning to run them at the same time. Which kyon told me he will.
cuz people will probably show up at 5 since most people dont read all these posts.
I don't have much choice but to come at 5 xD. Work johns

Top Bottom