• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2GG 3.5 CSULB Sponsor by NOS UMVC3!

Coki

Smash Rookie
Hey, does anyone that attended this event or lives nearby interested in playing on the off weekends that this tournament DOESN'T fall on? Now that I've had a taste of competitive play (10/1/11 was my first tournament), I'd like to get some more practice in, but I don't have a lagless T.V./any local friends at this level of play. PM me; I live in Los Alamitos (just east of Long Beach).

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Coki what's your MSN or AIM? me and a few friends usually get together once a week or once every 2 weeks to smash it up. maybe you could join our group, the more the merrier, we live in Torrance, Hawthorne, and San Pedro. you're a bit further than all of us but we might be able to play with you if we can schedule something :D

Coki

Smash Rookie
So I just made an AIM screen name (christ, I haven't used AIM in nearly a decade), and it is CokiSmash. And I think I'm willing to drive out to San Pedro or Torrance; Hawthorne seems a bit farther. I can't promise I'll make it out every time, but I'd love to know when you guys meet up. Thanks!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'd just like to say that our sponsor, NOS, is pretty great. Probably the best energy drink I'v had, but hard as hell to find. >_<

And I miss playing melee... stupid homework...

Charoo

Smash Champion
Doubles Result

1: Wes n Fly (wes flyamanita)
2: Kevin's Sister (sung stabbed)
3: JSpark (spark jkun)
4: Irvine sucks (dantefox joejoe)
5: Aviation of Japan (kirbyrage hentaijapan)
5: Chipotle (cable nt3000)
7: whatchamacallit (crabs shrom)
7: Dendy n Crimson (crimsonblur dendy)
9: RGLA (Jerry Gus)

Singles

1: fly amanita
2: Wes
3: Hyprid
4: Sung
5: stabbedbyaforiegner
5: Dendypretendy
7: Anto
7: joejoe
9: Spark
9: dantefox
9: Jason
9: cable
13: The crimson blur
13: Gus
13: hentai japan
13: nt3000
17: low
17: Jerry
17: Coki
17: Mikeshrom
17: Kirbyrage
17: Crabs

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Yo champ I really appreciate that you host these and everything, but I have a request: Would it be possible to not kick us out so early next time? My carpool and I would have appreciated a little more time for friendlies, especially since we have to drive pretty far to come to these.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Yea I always thought it ended early but I think this one ended much earlier than usual

I also do appreciate you for hosting, NOS DRINK NOS MORE ENERGY POWER Dendy.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Very good turnout. Shoutouts to fly for very close fun sets.
Jkun so funny dude u should've tried against sung and stab
Spark damn u lol ur a homie
Sung u already kno <3
Dendy u sexy man u good performance!
Hyprid lol funny set u ****...I need to stop sandbagging or I'm gonna lose one of these dayz
Oscar :( sry that happened to u traffic in socal sucks
Stab. Same as hyprid and u def r getting better everytime I play u. Keep it up
Nt3000 nice luigi keep going to tourneys!
Crimsonblur nice meeting U I was rooting for u!
Champ u **** and free nos everytime is great
Anto Shiz u **** now!

:phone:

DJMirror

Smash Master
Nah connor they were upset that they lost to a team that haven't play for a month at the last 2gg tournament

That team lost to the same team again.

Thanks for the support Stab!

Charoo

Smash Champion
sorry guys but we did leave early than usual. It was because the person who transport all the things (James) had a plane to catch at 9pm and it was already 7pm. If we didn't leave by then ... he might've missed it so it would've suck.

Next time should be ok now though.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
It's okay. Playing in the hallway was fun loooooooooooooool

That security guy was actually really chill. We said we'd be gone in a few minutes and stayed for like 20 more, and he didn't say ****.

Shadowmessia

Smash Rookie
Yeah man I've been wanting to go to a melee tourny for a long time. Thats not a too long of a drive for me plus it'll be nice to have some one to show me the ropes.

Coki

Smash Rookie
Yeah man I've been wanting to go to a melee tourny for a long time. Thats not a too long of a drive for me plus it'll be nice to have some one to show me the ropes.

That's not a long drive? I mean, damn, you have go to up and then backtrack... as was previously stated: hardcore, man.

Lovage

Smash Hero
pretty sure i'm going to this, gonna pick up sniper in torrance if anyone near there or along the 5 needs a ride

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Omgwtfbbqhype

Also SNPR do you remember playing two Asian guys that played sheik and fox back at the evilnemisis(luigi) church tournaments?

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Sounds realllly familiar but I can't put my hand on it..

Yo champ, if I bring a laptop, can I connect to the CSULB internet? I want to try setting up a melee live stream.

Top Bottom