• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2GG 3.5 CSULB Sponsor by NOS UMVC3!

Charoo

Smash Champion
next event is next saturday!

If you know any1 who plays MVC3, we will be doing guarantee $100 for 1st so feel free to let them know.

D

Deleted member

have a test to take in the morning but depending on how I feel after it i'll go

edit: NOT GOING HAVE FUN FOLKS

baka4moé

Smash Champion
looks like its guna be lovage fly wes sung maybe stab and hyprid since it looks like irvine is coming. why joey r u going?

Lovage

Smash Hero
yo, so i left my house about an hour ago and stepped right into the worst traffic of all time lol. was going between 0 and 5 mph for like an hour before i realized i had only gone like 4 miles out of westlake.

won't be making this tourny due to unpreventable gay circumstances =/

next one i'm renting a helicopter

SUNG475

Smash Ace
3 Hyprid
4 Me

Shoutouts to DENDYFREAKINGPRETENDY for getting 5th
Stab I love you
Kevin I'm sorry for taking Stab, we'll probably never team again...unless you aren't there
Ggs everyone, wish I coulda played everyone in friendlies but sadly tourney ended soooo quickly

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Fun Tournament. Sung *****. Irvine Sucks. Wish I got to play everyone!

Hentai Japan. Lol....
Dendy... good set man
Stab - Fun matches at the end.
Jkun. good **** talk ahaha you ****.

D

Deleted member

how many people went?

shoutouts:

stab getting worse than 5th place

Coki

Smash Rookie
Wish I coulda stayed longer. Ducked out at 4PM for other obligations. Thanks to Low, Fly, and Gus for some fun games. Thanks to Champ and crew for a great setup. My first tournament. Wish I went farther.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Thanks for coming all. I will psot full result shortly. It's on my laptop and I dont have it until I get home from work

Top Bottom