• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
and me and ka-master are guarontee'd not to miss anything because you guys okayd us for our flight times and stuff yeah?
thanks i'll get your number on aim or something and i'll call you when we get into the airport and what not

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i don't mind adding all the stuff to your name tags lollll, i just think it's hilarious

DoH- big c actually got a stitch face on his name tag from pound =) i wont mind drawing one for you lol

blackpanther- no, i don't think im gonna be personally handing them out. i can if the kishes want me to, but you'll probably get them at check-in

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
the 5 of us traveling from Louisiana are looking to get a hotel/motel/etc the night of the 11th. We'll probably be arriving in Southbend around 1 or 2 am...(the 12th) and then just go to bed...wake up around 8/9am..then go to the tournament.

Is anybody already have a hotel/hotel/place to stay???
We'll gladly pitch in our share of the cost, and join anyone.

Or does anyone have any reccomendations of nearby, cheaper places we can stay?

its a nasty 15-16 hour drive far us..and we'll really need a place to catch some sleep.(and maybe a couple warm-up friendlies, lol)

AIM me at "TheCyphus"

araknophobik

Smash Master
hey can somebody tell me where i can find the bus times?
my flight leaves from midway sunday morning at 6:30am
so i dont know if i should leave saturday night somehow or get housed and leave sunday morning? pllzzz i really need help on this one

Jake13

Smash Lord
Kiwii: On my name tag could you please put my name?

That is all.

Edit: Actually I'd really love it if my name tag said "Jugo Juice" on it, it would make me feel like I was at work and that I wasn't really taking off five straight days for this event. Thank you.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
WTF WHERE ARE MY KISHES @???? I NEED SOME HELP KISHES CONTACT ME ASAP.

YO PRIME I LEFT U A MESSAGE CALL ME BACK AS SOON AS U RECEIVE IT I HAVE TO SPEAK TO YOU!

- PAPA DAv3 ALL DAY

PS: I NEED A PARTNER FOR FC

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
I would like to volunteer Prime to lead the entire ensemble in their choreography.....of course he would be wearing the frilly dress-thing as well......

araknophobik

Smash Master
KISHES!!! somebody tell me what is going on
i was at the mlg website and all day it wouldn't let me buy the ticket
and now its telling me that its sold out
does this mean someone purchased my ticket?

forward

Smash Champion
I need a teammate for FC. I will team with the first to post to take my offer.

Syke, I'm teaming with Taj you fart knockers and we are winning this lolz

KishSquared

Smash Master
Chicago help can be found at www.meleefc.com. Click "Airport Info" on the left.

Cyphus, you might want to consider a hotel at Kokomo, about 2 hours south of the venue. It would cut your trip down a bit, and there aren't really any hotels south of the church, so you'd be going north of the church to sleep that night. Just a thought.

Other than that, there's a Motel 6 in South Bend. Just go to their website and search for it, it should be on Business 31 or something like that.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Ditto.

I'm leaving my house as we speak, bound for my uncle's. Tim, Jeff, I'll touch base with you guys sometime like Wednesday or something. See everybody there!

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Oh-ho-ho... My brother and I may be going to this after all. Can't wait to see some peeps I've been outta touch with! Hopefully we can get a ride there... For that is crucial. (Yeah, I already posted in the MW carpool thread.)

Anyways, good luck to everyone, and I hope I get to play a large number of you! Oh, and a friendly warning...

Don't underestimate my little brother. For 15, he's pretty intense. This is, no joke, what he does.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
so the tournament is in 3 days, super excited. we are flying in the 11th. just gotta ask again, housing? any1? pretty please with sugar on top?

MB-Smash

Smash Apprentice
So who wants to play? Friendlies, maybe even $1 MM's if I gather some extra cash. But I'm mostly up for friendlies. I won't be too hard to find even without nametags for I am larger than the Big C.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
If anyone is staying at the Motel 6 thats like 8 miles from the airport (SBN) and is in/near Notre Dame, contact me...so we can smash some Wednesday and Saturday night (the times I'm staying there with Rock and possible Shiz + Speed)!!!

We're staying at the tourney for the days its running Thurs + Fri night!!!

:colorful:

artarian

Smash Journeyman
If anyone is staying at the Motel 6 thats like 8 miles from the airport (SBN) and is in/near Notre Dame, contact me...so we can smash some Wednesday and Saturday night (the times I'm staying there with Rock and possible Shiz + Speed)!!!

We're staying at the tourney for the days its running Thurs + Fri night!!!

:colorful:
pm has been sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom