• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Im not one to make johns
but i got in a car accident today
and basically ****ed up my left arm and my right wrist
its not bad but it might have an effect on my playing
ill find out tomorow when i play with hugo
if it does effect my gameplay, then GG to everyone in pool 3

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Im not one to make johns
Sorry to hear that man. Good luck with your playing.

Nite

Smash Champion
Since I'm a hopeless noob like everyone else, Who's good in my pool other than vidjo and inui?

My Pool:
Vidjogamer
Saduhari Inui
Z
Randizzle
Marth101
The Blackstar
vZakat ( I know I'm good :laugh: )
Entreri

Their characters would help too.
I know Z is good and Marth101 is good. I'll keep their characters a secret though. :laugh:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
wtf, scotu. this is why you don't post at these late times. i haven't mained falco in months...

vzakat, i'm mostly harmless, but i play mostly marth, roy, and a few other chars. we might even get a roy ditto depending on my mood =)

it looks like an interesting pool....
I was making **** up, can't you see the accuracy disclaimer?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
i dont play falco lolz but i can try. nice guessing tho. I DID pick falco as my fav character but that doesnt mean i main him
1337 coming in with these mindgames. Hylian, you could search around for vids of people like I did. Since we're in the same pool, to see who everyone plays with. This is going to be an interesting pool.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
1337 coming in with these mindgames. Hylian, you could search around for vids of people like I did. Since we're in the same pool, to see who everyone plays with. This is going to be an interesting pool.
Yeah :). And LMAO OverSwarm. Made me laugh :0. XD.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, it seems my partner is being lame and not posting any info on our flight plans/requesting rides and/or housing from the awesome smashers of the midwest, so i will.

hylian and i get into MDW at 6:30 PM on the 11th. If possible, we would love to be housed on the 11th and leave for FC the next morning. Also, if some1 is going to South Bend on the 11th, in the evening, a plain old ride would be awesome as well.

Another scenario is that hylian and i will leave for SBN using that bus and train route posted on meleefc.com. If we do that, can anyone house us there? If not, we will just stay in a motel which is perfectly fine, no biggie.

So thats that, any friendly neighborhood smashers want to help some fellow smashers in need?

Thanks much,
artarian and hylian (in lame spirit)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hmmm, it seems my partner is being lame and not posting any info on our flight plans/requesting rides and/or housing from the awesome smashers of the midwest, so i will.

hylian and i get into MDW at 6:30 PM on the 11th. If possible, we would love to be housed on the 11th and leave for FC the next morning. Also, if some1 is going to South Bend on the 11th, in the evening, a plain old ride would be awesome as well.

Another scenario is that hylian and i will leave for SBN using that bus and train route posted on meleefc.com. If we do that, can anyone house us there? If not, we will just stay in a motel which is perfectly fine, no biggie.

So thats that, any friendly neighborhood smashers want to help some fellow smashers in need?

Thanks much,
artarian and hylian (in lame spirit)
Hey, I did ask all of this while you were in the Bahamas >_>. No one every replied even though I asked like 3 straight days in a row... >_>..

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hhahahaha OS, too funny. yeah ill hopefully beat a few people in my pools but im hoping that the fact theyll be bleeding too perfusey to play well and ill have it much easier than prior to the mass ******.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hhahahaha OS, too funny. yeah ill hopefully beat a few people in my pools but im hoping that the fact theyll be bleeding too perfusey to play well and ill have it much easier than prior to the mass ******.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Im not one to make johns
I'm sorry :( that really stinks...A few months ago, I chopped the tip of of my left thumb off...I played using my index finger on the control stick and actually played pretty well...Made people really mad when i beat them :) inspiration?? good luck

J-Pizzle

Smash Apprentice
Hylian and Artarian.I think I can ask my mommy and yall can stay at my house and can ride with me and my dad in the morning:)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian and Artarian.I think I can ask my mommy and yall can stay at my house and can ride with me and my dad in the morning:)
Actually it turns out J-pizzle cant house us. Anyone else??? Please?

Impp

Smash Ace
MLG doesn't mail us anything, right?
We'll be good if we show up with that sheet I printed out, right?

I expected a really nice looking ticket that came through the mail, but I'm still happy.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Haha, apparently lots of people have been disappointed to find out that tickets aren't physical items being sent through the mail. Next year I guess we'll need to do that :)

The roster is almost fully updated!! We're still missing people who have yet to register at meleefc.com. If your name is missing, please register! If you know someone whose name is missing, please get them to register!

All wait-listed people have been added, regardless of whether they purchased an MLG ticket or not. MLG kinda left me in the dark this weekend, and I don't know who purchased a pass yet. Therefore, if you were on the waitlist and were told to purchase a ticket, and you HAVEN'T, you must purchase a ticket AND register at www.meleefc.com THIS WEEKEND if you still want to come.

REPEAT: If you were on the waitlist, and you were told to purchase a ticket, you have until SUNDAY NIGHT to purchase your ticket and register at www.meleefc.com. If I receive an update from MLG Monday morning, and you haven't purchased a ticket, you will lose your chance!!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Umm not sure if i missed him or what. But there is a "blood falcon" in my pool. But he doesn't appear on the roster? there is a Blood_Hawk on there though?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Umm not sure if i missed him or what. But there is a "blood falcon" in my pool. But he doesn't appear on the roster? there is a Blood_Hawk on there though?
He is from gamefaqs.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Yes, Top 4 is who advances.

As of now, we will not be able to post teams pools. We have had a little trouble getting teammates from a lot of people, and some are still switching teammates. I'd rather just wait until FC. I'm sorry to those of you who are disappointed. :(

We're already going to have to change singles pools a bit because we're having a lot of people dropping/picking up tickets. We'll repost them on Monday. There will only be MINOR changes. You will not move pools, but the people in your pool might change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom