• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Also, no refunds or ticket transfers after Tuesday at 12 PM. Let's handle things in a professional way. If you know you can't come, then let us know now please. There are people on the waiting list that still desperately want to come.

G@BE

Smash Lord
hmmm.... I suck in falcon ditto's but.... I accept

Go quarter MM heh We will do alot of them ;)

Just remember to look for the kid in the Pokemon Ash Hat heh ^-^

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Not really AZ; they're just going to replace the people that aren't going to FC with the waitlisters and adding in the people who weren't in the first pools...

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i'm gonna finish the name tags tonight
is the roster list/pools list absolutely solid by this point, kishes? :o

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Kiwi, the roster list is changing a little bit yet, but it's basically solid. The pools will be more updated than the roster I think because there's a few waitlisters that haven't registered yet on either MLG or meleefc.com (ENDANGERING YOUR TICKETS! RAWR!).

So yeah, register if you haven't. That is all.

Linguini

Smash Master
Whats the deal with the picking up at South Bend airport? Im going to be flying in at 12:07 on july 12th. Could I be picked up and taken to the venue?

araknophobik

Smash Master
I'm sorry :( that really stinks...A few months ago, I chopped the tip of of my left thumb off...I played using my index finger on the control stick and actually played pretty well...Made people really mad when i beat them :) inspiration?? good luck
wow that sounds legit lol
inspiration it is
plus i just saw that live free or die hard movie and bruce willis was getting shot at fighting and climbing out of elevators shaft so im like "if bruce can live through it, so should i"

on a side note, yo kish's i definetely am buying a pass but for some reason the mlg website keeps declining my purchase and it wont say why =/

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL @ name tag requests
sure, guys =)

i can't make name tags based off the pools because the names are all mixed up/not in alphabetical order =(

.....i'll figure it out
!!

:cool:

vZakat

Half Genie
Since your taking request kiwiii, could you draw a roy on mine in the same style as the shiek in your sig. I'd like that alot, thanks :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i have a nametag from my old work that just says "Bowser" on it

i always wanted to be really rude to a customer so they'd write a complaint card saying "Bowser was very rude to me" or something like that lol

never did it though T-T

uhhh...

woohoo this is comin up soon

Nite

Smash Champion
You guys are making a lot of requests for Kiwi. I'm sure you could just draw whatever you wanted on it afterwards. Unless you guys can't draw and are leaving it all up to Kiwi. lol

And with all that said, here is my request...

I want mine to say "It's Nite time. Making everybody sleepy..." (Jk, don't do that, lol)

KishSquared

Smash Master
The following people's tickets are in jeopardy:

Caveman
Brahma
FaceLoran
Tink

You guys MUST register at www.meleefc.com IMMEDIATELY. We need to know whether you are coming or not!!

If anyone knows a better way to reach these people, please tell them to register!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom