• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Ace
hylian - after our pool matchs how about an all character ironman match vs me? OS said he might not be able to do his vs you

araknophobik

Smash Master
Chicago help can be found at www.meleefc.com. Click "Airport Info" on the left.

Cyphus, you might want to consider a hotel at Kokomo, about 2 hours south of the venue. It would cut your trip down a bit, and there aren't really any hotels south of the church, so you'd be going north of the church to sleep that night. Just a thought.

Other than that, there's a Motel 6 in South Bend. Just go to their website and search for it, it should be on Business 31 or something like that.
so such a place does exist?!
i thought the beach boys made it up

Im leaving tomorow morning and arriving in midway around 4, and gonna explore chi-town. if anyone is down to smash wednesday hit me up and people who are taking the bus thur morning hit me up!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hylian - after our pool matchs how about an all character ironman match vs me? OS said he might not be able to do his vs you
It depends on how I am feeling >_>. PRobably though just ask me then.

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
ok, just some clarification on the rules thing:

In a best of two of three. After the first match, the loser is allowed to pick a new character. They can also counterpick a stage. If they do this however, their opponent may also change characters

if the loser doesn't change characters and doesn't counterpick, must their opponent remain the same character? And what if they only do one or the other?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Just as a reminder, no cancels/transfers for a full refund after noon tomorrow!

Also, if you don't see your pickup info in the first post, let me know ASAP!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i can try hahaha do u want anything specific

why am i such a ****ing nerd -_- LOL
Don't really care too much, like the roster says, my favorite character is Falcon, but i main fox and like to shine a lot. A whole lot. in fact, an unbelievable amount.

Thanks.

That is all.

lain

Smash Master
: | well great i don't have a teammate now.

kish, is it too late for sheepyman to pay for his ticket?

he's had serious money trouble (not even joking in the least) lately.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Kishes check your PMs!!! It's urgent!!

artarian

Smash Journeyman
seriously omg, a bunch of crap just happened. is there any1 out there driving from chicago to fc that has room for 2 people? if not whatever, but please let me know if u do

SCOTU

Smash Hero
this is frikin gonna be the best tournament of my life (mainly because i'm no good, and this is a tourney for good ppl).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
this is frikin gonna be the best tournament of my life (mainly because i'm no good, and this is a tourney for good ppl).
FC is the best!

Just make sure you have some balls when all the TVs are taken up. You gotta walk up and say "yo, I got next" and actually take next! So many new tournament players get jacked out of friendlies because they're being... well... too friendly.

vZakat

Half Genie
I never play as many matches as I want to at tourneys. I'm too nice. lol but not here, I'm going to put myself next in line right after I get knocked of a tv. Or maybe I'll just make an MM since those take priority over friendlies. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom