• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
FC is the best!

Just make sure you have some balls when all the TVs are taken up. You gotta walk up and say "yo, I got next" and actually take next! So many new tournament players get jacked out of friendlies because they're being... well... too friendly.
lawl i actually do this a lot
its scary to call next -___-

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Or you can always just do the take-entire-tv-using your entire crew-method. The method is like a gauranteed success. Though you don't get to play anyone besides your crew...but eh, I guess it's only for the really lazy people.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i'm just gonna punch people who are playin and take their controller/spot in line/wallet
Just tell them you play bowser. They will probably faint.

Edit: And are friendlies usually 2/3 or just one match? And what if the people on the T.V. Just keep playing?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
if a smelly person sticks there pits in my face, i will shove my controller up their nose. :)

Also is there any midwesternish crews lookin for people?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
does this facility have a weightroom and showers? plz tell me you have showers. being at a tournament for one day around stinky friggin people is enough, but 3 days idk if i can take that lol.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Uuuhmm so like my partner can't make it to FC so I'm lookin for another partner and seein as how there's only 2 days left I'll partner with anyone good or bad. If you're interested please pm me, I want to play the 2v2 tourney =(.

KishSquared

Smash Master
The following people will need to pay on-site:
x1372
araknophobik
Rezo
TRE1
Sheepyman
Echo
Sm3esh
IK_Ghost
Tink
illboyzeus
m3gav01t
dragoon
FaceLoran

These people were all on the waiting list and have tickets secured, they just need to show up and pay for them.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well i was just curious, no need to get offended pockyd, i'd just like to keep up with my workout schedule.

once again, do u guys have a shower/weightroom availible? more so worried about the shower bcuz i'd rather not be that stinky person in FC

pockyD

Smash Legend
yes i was definitely offended that you wanted to work out o_o

of course there are showers (and if there weren't, you wouldn't be 'that stinky person'; everyone would be stinky)

also i think everyone needs a consent form

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
How can I print one out without having to do the whole registration thing again?

Edit: Nevermind I just looked and I can click on the waiver without actually registering.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
are friendlies usually 2/3 or just one match?
friendlies are one and done, if you call next and someone is like "nah nah its a set", dont take that poontang and tell them next means next....... biatch
And what if the people on the T.V. Just keep playing?
unplug their controllers.

Anyone age 17 and under needs to bring a signed parental consent form!!
I don't need to bring any paper work if I'm 20 right?
these posts were literally right next to eachother 4 minutes apart. lets step it up.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Movers have come for the rest of my roommate's stuff.
He told them to take the chair that I own but he wants.
I planted a fake chair that is mostly broken and the ruse was successful.
He will not get my chair!

KishSquared'sWife

Smash Rookie

KishSquared

Smash Master
Actually, we DO need everyone to sign a waiver form: www.meleefc.com/fcdwaiver.pdf. If you're 18 or older, and you bring a signed one with you, it'll get you through registration faster. If you don't, you'll just need to sign one in line.

Sorry, I forgot to say that PARENTS NEED TO SIGN THIS TOO! So, let me repeat:

ANYONE UNDER 17 MUST BRING 2 FORMS: A SIGNED PARENTAL CONSENT FORM, AND A SIGNED WAIVER!!

EDIT: My wife rocks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom