• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Arak, I'm sure they were referring to Giordano's. But there's better deep dish pizza in South Bend :)

Maybe you told Prime already, but how are you getting from Chicago to South Bend?
I was going to take the route you listed on meleefc.com that costs about 12.75 but I need somebody to pick me up in south bend. should I leave thursday morning or tomorow evening? a bus schedule would be nice. pizzle I'm down to smash where you be?

I'm actually staying tonight with my fam in freeport so if anybody knows where that is let me know.

KishSquared

Smash Master
It's up to you when you want to come in, Arak. I don't know the schedule off-hand, so you might have to look it up.

Everyone flying/busing in should check the first post and make sure we know you're coming! We're not perfect - we may have missed someone's info :(

Tim, I'm PM'ing you a few more I know.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok soo...

JesusFreak is not going to this. >_>. Thought I would let you guys know.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
kish just asking again me and ka were cleared on our flight times by you guys i'm just making sure that we absolutely wont miss anything

can you pm me your phone number so i can call when we get there?

KishSquared

Smash Master
Sent you guys both a PM. Gimpy, I'm not sure why, but I don't have flight info for you. Would you mind sending it again?

Does JesusFreak want a refund?

KishSquared

Smash Master
Umm... sure? But I doubt you'll beat our price. We're kinda giving them away for free.

But if you want, we'll give you a table to set up shop at. I'd really like to see it!

KishSquared

Smash Master
MLG directive... finish as much of singles and doubles as possible before running other events. We still put the singles finals at the end though!

artarian

Smash Journeyman
i assume jesusfreak wants a refund, but he is weird and doesnt feel like bothering to do anything about it....i told him how he should check and he could probably get one, but he was like, meh whatever.......which is weird.

J-Pizzle

Smash Apprentice
The only reason i said "I wish" arak,was because i might b busy 2 smash lol.But i'll just wait untill FC to play ya:)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
G-regulaaaaaaaaate

Finish your interview so I can put that stuff up >_>

Also, I am bringing two full setups. I would have brought more but I decided not to bring my Wii for reasons of sanity, and I had a lacking of SSBM discs

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
G-regulaaaaaaaaate

Finish your interview so I can put that stuff up >_>

Also, I am bringing two full setups. I would have brought more but I decided not to bring my Wii for reasons of sanity, and I had a lacking of SSBM discs
I am bringing 1 set up >_>. I could bring 2 but I am too lazy XD.

Edit: And here is good wishs to everyone flying that our planes do not crash. XD.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ok, i saw $0.25, and $0.50 MM challenges thrown around. Is it common for ppl to bring a bunch of quarters or something? I do have a ton of change on by dresser.

KishSquared

Smash Master
We needs Gamecubes!! Not Wiis!! Bring Gamecubes for discounts!!

Seeing as how Wiis require Wii Remotes to turn on, we will give preference to Gamecubes for discounts. If you bring a Wii, we'll only use it if we don't get enough cubes.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer

Pritch

Smash Lord
We should have a cube with us, I believe.

God****, was this trip a pain to get organized. Last minute hangups for the lose:(.

But it looks like I'm finally there. See you all in Indiana!!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Bring Cubes! We need at least 34!

Also, post last minute team-ups in this thread if you have any, I'm down to only about 40 people without a teammate:

JonS
LatexRhombus
Souroush
Black Panther
HyperDragon
A_Mammoth_rib
Rye
Primus
The Great Ace
Lazarond
Joshu
m3gav01t
JesusFreak
FaceLoran
Capps Indigo
Goosefactor
Sighrax
illboyzeus
Lunaris
XDoesUpB
IK_Ghost
Sunchaser007
Araknophobic
Red_Ninja
Caboose
Johnny
Zijin
Brightside6382
Annath
darkwyvern
The Blackstar
CQuetHeSunn
Cody G
alcoady
Buttram2006
izakt
krst

Find a partner!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just team up with each other... jeez.

Playing with someone who's bad/you don't know, is still better than not playing at all.

Edit:

When can we expect teams pools?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I already said that I'm not posting Teams pools cause too many people are changing partners.

I might still do it tonight if I can get a few more names cleared off that list.

JesusFreak didn't return his ticket so for now we assume he's coming. Shrug.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
hey kishes i sent u a pm a while ago with my flight info and hotel info and such just wondering if u guys saw it cuz i never got a reply if u need me to send it again just tell me , thx =)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I already said that I'm not posting Teams pools cause too many people are changing partners.

I might still do it tonight if I can get a few more names cleared off that list.

JesusFreak didn't return his ticket so for now we assume he's coming. Shrug.
He is not coming. I live 8 minutes from him. Trust me. He just is weird about returning it for some reason.

KishSquared

Smash Master
PC, we got it! We'll see you guys tomorrow. Just be sure to call us when you get in.

Well, if JF wants to try to make back his money, he needs to try to sell it fast. Tourney begins in 43 hours! Unfortunately, we can no longer refund him, so if he wants to sell it he needs to do it himself. We could help, but we can't guarantee anything.

Other than that, we might have an open slot the day of the event. Some spectator may become very happy.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I'll be bringing a gamecube, extension cords, power strips. Extension cords might be a stretch on account of my being strict on her extensions cords, but we got a thousand of them at our house so she won't miss them....I hope....>_>;

-Chad-

Slackerator
Someone team up with my boy HyperDragon please, it'll be awkward for him to team with someone he doesn't know, but I don't want him coming all this way to just not enter teams. He's not going to ask here so I'm asking for him, if anyone's interested PM me!

Btw he's not going to win doubles for you, that is to say, he's not very very good, but he still likes to play and wants to enter teams, he's just too shy to actively try to find a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom