• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i just cant wait til bolivia comes to represent at fc10 and chu decides to play for them because his second great aunt's ex-husband-in-law lives in bolivia right now.

ChuDat

Smash Master
LMFAO @ Raftbuilder. And btw, i agree that Chozen1 should stay banned -_-. Annoying azz posts.

Janet - no comment

but i agree, no random midwest people.

PS: Im going to talk to my VA team to see if they want me wobbeling or not. It would make a big factor in the crew battle imo

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
If MD can't have Neo.

VA shouldn't have Chu, it's only fair... ;)

No, but seriously, is it even worth doing without Neo?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Seeing as how MD ***** VA at the last crew battle without like half the names on our current list then yea I wouldn't worry, VA is gonna get messed up.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's okay, he has a right to be somewhat arrogant, they did win last time after all.

Alpha, want to have a friendly wager that VA beats MD? 10$? I'll even give you a spread. VA has to 5 stock MD. Sound good?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
sorry chu, wow that came out really rude -_- i didn't mean anything by it
****it why do i squander so much

aho43

Smash Lord
Neo might never be available to go to a tournament. And who knows who'll be missing for VA next time? So lets just do it, MD will try its best to win anyways. I have confidence in our depth and strategy. Hopefully ORO can show up to this. If not, PXT is very good as well. I'm just gonna have to step it up royal, and so will everyone else for MD.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
TOPE GIVE ME BACK MY SOCK PUPPET THAT YOU CHEATED IN ORDER TO GAIN IT!!!!@12$!@$#

;_______; you took the best one. Waaahhh.

Anyway, Chu did you find my glasses yet? D:;;

Oh so, I was wondering if ayone wanna join me and Kirbstir and fonz and janet and meep and whoever else o_o;; for krn bbq after C3 :3. We're trying to hit a place up in Annadale, and it's sorta expensive, i think 20$ per person? o.o;; but anyway, it'd be nice to have like mad ppl to eat with. Of course this's only if Md would eat with Vas peep after getting their *** ****. Because I am somewhat semi artistic I will demonstrate.... >>;;

It'll be sorta like this:

OTZ <=8

^ Md ^ VA

J.k Hahaha I can't talk thrash ^^~~ <3 Love Love Love~ (Md'll die :[)

btw that's a missle not a manly thingy, so don't call me a sicko.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Underestimating Omni is very bad idea.

He is often mistaken for a Yeti.

Also Doll, you lost No Johns.

We can replay it and I'll take another if you like... :)

Wife

Smash Lord
why can it be md/midwest's finest vs va/SoCal's finest like it already is??
When good overthrows evil the evil side always tries to cheat. Didn't you see those star wars movies? Or that crew battle where ManaCloud tried to go sheik when he put down Samus? Learn from history . . .

TAK$

Smash Ace
Oh so, I was wondering if ayone wanna join me and Kirbstir and fonz and janet and meep and whoever else o_o;; for krn bbq after C3 :3. We're trying to hit a place up in Annadale, and it's sorta expensive, i think 20$ per person? o.o;; but anyway, it'd be nice to have like mad ppl to eat with. Of course this's only if Md would eat with Vas peep after getting their *** ****. Because I am somewhat semi artistic I will demonstrate.... >>;; .
i'm so down. =D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
tak$ i know ur name has a $ in it but where the hell do you get so much money.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Excepting the 5 stock spread is an insult, but it doesn't matter, I accept!
VA must win by 5 or more stock and you will get $10.

Even if I lose I will win the money back when we play our Doctor Mario ditto.

TAK$

Smash Ace
im pooooooor, XD i just work sometimes, that and get some guy to buy me beer then sell it to ppl for double the price. =o

ok i dont do that really i just did it once, i tryed it again and it didnt work lolz.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha. you should take a picture of fonz without his hat and carry it around in your wallet.

i have a picture of fonz without a hat in mine, i think everyone should.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
hahaha. you should take a picture of fonz without his hat and carry it around in your wallet.

i have a picture of fonz without a hat in mine, i think everyone should.
i tryed at chus but i had so much trouble finding him. =/
People say no to homo smashers and yes to nominating EEvisu for best forum sig, your vote matters to us =]

This message has been brought to you by the freinds and staff of EEvisu, we care for you!

TAK$

Smash Ace
People say no to homo smashers and yes to nominating EEvisu for best forum sig, your vote matters to us =]

This message has been brought to you by the freinds and staff of EEvisu, we care for you!
i already did lol.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Alright it doesn't look like i'll be able to make it to this...

My ******* friend stole the master key in my school, and when the principal interrogated me I didn't tell him ****, and ended up getting suspended...so my mom's kinda pissed and talking about taking my car and whatnot..so to the people I was promising a ride...look for someone else right now, but i'll let you know in a day or 2 if i can take you

EEvisu

Smash Lord
$hit Frozen lol

Edit: anyone going that can take me if Frozen cant, I got gas money y0

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Excepting the 5 stock spread is an insult, but it doesn't matter, I accept!
VA must win by 5 or more stock and you will get $10.

Even if I lose I will win the money back when we play our Doctor Mario ditto.
Free money oh boy!!

I except as well.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
is there anyone going for korean bbq afterwards who could give me a lift home? :(

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Just so MD A team knows, you each owe me a dollar if you lose.

And I'm still in limbo as to whether I'm going to this, I'm working in my architecture studio right now and let me tell you, its a real *****. One of the two projects due this quarter (that makes up 50% of our grade) is due next week (Feb 8th). If I make it to this tournament I better get hugs from EVERYONE.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Like i'd give you a hug. If I show. Where the **** did you go to college? I never figured that out. Seriously, the beta club misses you. Of course now i can snag an easy $30 every month, but hey.

Drephen

Smash Master
ummmm it may be a little late for this but

can we get the IC infinite grab banned for STALLING purposes?

i really dont wanna lose to chu when we have 4 stock each and time runs out

i mean thats beyond gay

its kinda implied in the MLG rules anyway

2. Glitches used to stop your opponent from controlling their character or indefinitely freezing them (Mewtwo's Soul Stunner, the Ice Climber freeze glitch), or any glitch or trick that freezes the game or makes it unable to be finished are banned and will result in the immediate forfeit of the entire match.
3. Tactics such as Peach's Wallbombing and Jiggly's Rising Pound are allowed as methods of recovery or to maneuver around the stage. Using them (or any similar tactics) to excessively stall a match, such as dropping below levels intentionally and stalling underneath, is banned. If by using one of these tactics, you have put your character in a place to lose a stock by ending the tactic, a judge may force you to stop and lose a life and continue the match short a stock.

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
I think I can get to this... Do you have to sign up online or at the location?

Top Bottom