• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
yeah, me and Vist had this crazy cough for weeks. drugged myself up with Nyquil/Zicam/Ibuprofen/Cocaine to keep myself from coughing. whenever i wasn't coughing, other symptons started kicking in extra hard tho

g-regulate

Smash Hero
man, everyone needs to stop getting sick! ok so this is one week away i hope everyone is stoked. imma be busy this week up until this so ill just say some last minute things.

bring setups!!!! Sufficient TV's will be necessary for a smooth tourney. Even if you dont bring a TV, BRING YOUR CUBE!!! C3 has about 10-15 TV's available for use.

When you arrive, speak with David (i.e. the asian guy who owns the place) about signups. He will give you a slip of paper, on which you will register your name, where youre from, and what you are signing up for (singles/teams/crews). put your Team/Crew name along with it, if you are doing them.. Once you fill it out, give it to the owner and he will register you in, you can pay him, and he will give you a name tag soon after (i think). He will then give all the info to me and aho and renegade. PLEASE DO THIS AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE, it will be much easier for us.

If you bring cubes/TV's, id advise you put your name on it.

teams will begin at 12PM. Anyone not signed up for teams before this, will not be able to enter. Sorry bout it, but were on a tight schedule. DONT BE LATE, or it's your loss.

Please try not to leave and get food if you think you have a tourney match soon, that just slows everything down for everyone.

Since i hear a rumor that NEO may have to leave early, we might do the MD/VA CREW BATTLE inbetween teams and singles. hopefully time will permit this. I will be coming with TDFX and KM and MEGA, and i will be there early.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
About what time will this end? And when are people gonna be there by? I wanna get lotsa friendlies in before tourney starts. Sooo stoked fo this

Zero34

Smash Lord
good sh** greg. we gotta have neo on the MD team

and yeah, did anyone post when's the earliest we can get there?

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Drephen-

Hey..

Sorry about not really being in contact with anyone for the past couple of days. Being banned from SWF is really quite annoying, and unfortunate. If you still need housing I'm still offering.

11148 Byrd Dr.
Fairfax, Va. 22030

cell- 703-489-5732

Feel free to call me if yall need anything. btw. don't listen to John [Plarnkk] he has a random unnatural hate for me, b/c he has long hair, and is not a cheerleader.. and he plays shiek... and you know what they say about people that play shiek ;) jk. you are a beast. also what days will you guys be staying, you have run of the house thurs-sun...

Good Day Sir.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing a cube too. It'll have "Fonz SSBM" on it :]
phil btw, do you want me to get you ffxii? you can hold onto the ps2 as long as you need/want to

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I like Plairnkk more than chosen

let's have a plairnkk fan vs chosen fan crew battle....

Don't worry the few participants on chozen's sdie will get a stock advantage.

DAYUM SON RANDOM HATE (no REALY hate intended)

also, straight, non threatening... trying to keep my gay lvl down

<3
|
<3

kirb

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing a cube too. It'll have "Fonz SSBM" on it :]
phil btw, do you want me to get you ffxii? you can hold onto the ps2 as long as you need/want to
Hey my real names Phil but I'm gonnna assume you are not talking to me, in all reality this post is pointless it would seem >_>;

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
lol janet stop posting at school!

not like i am or anything... loser.

just to let everyone know..me and blues are going to crush at this torney...cuz he does everything and i just run around and keep stock.

TAK$

Smash Ace
hellz yea!, that was the first thing to come to my mind when i saw him at chus. is he taking it off for C3 too? =o :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump:

edit: i have to get a pic of it, like bt without his hat XD
lol i dont remember making that post. =O oops

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
WHO WANTS TO TEAM WITH ME?!?!?! I WANT TO TEAM WITH SOME COK >_>

And if Cok goes to Chz1s I'll be there.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
if this is true, than doll needs to drop the hate. i hate kirbstir, yet i still team with him every tourney. i also hate EGY5, but i still drink with him often.

edit : sarcasm isnt very detectable on the internet

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Hova is taking me to this, yeah I'm cool like that kids =P

WHO WANTS TO TEAM WITH ME?!?!?! I WANT TO TEAM WITH SOME COK >_>

And if Cok goes to Chz1s I'll be there.
Well if you get desperate you can team w/ me man, I've gotten alot better since that one time we played and **** just putting it out their incase ur interested =]

Edit: this post is pretty much random I'd recomend ignoring it >_>

hova

Smash Champion
sry EE, i'm not sure if i can take u anymore

actually, i can take u. i'm not sure if i can take u home

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Who are you teaming with anyone much better than me who can almost guarentee me a win or two?

Anyone whose mad better than me, or wants to give me money, should team with me.

Basically just team with me if you're the better half of team dreadlocks.

added: LOL Tope you are SOOO hatin' because you're just jealous i love Joe instead of you.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lol janet stop posting at school!

not like i am or anything... loser.

just to let everyone know..me and blues are going to crush at this torney...cuz he does everything and i just run around and keep stock.
i don't post at school.
i just get to school late by 10 minutes every day because i sleep in too much.
senioritis. x;

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
I demand friendy matches with everyone. 1 match(or however much i can get without getting kicked off a tourney tv), $0, winner takes all. Step it up guys.

Good stuff, no johns.

:link:

chinesahh

Smash Lord
ricky im definetly down for one of those. you are the definition of oldschool.

(yes chillin you are too -.-)

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
redd- doll is forcing you to team w/ me cuz hes paying for your entrance fee...or thats what he said...we need to smash on friday!!! i can take you to chz1 if you need a ride and ish.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
redd- doll is forcing you to team w/ me cuz hes paying for your entrance fee...or thats what he said...we need to smash on friday!!! i can take you to chz1 if you need a ride and ish.
I am actually Redd, unless you wanna pay for your own. :] *devil*

g-regulate

Smash Hero
doll/redd you should both team, id say thats will give you both the best chance of placing high, no? placing high should be top priority

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Greg you need to convince him then, he won't listen to anything I saw anymore >_>

Masa: If Doll and COK guys say no you're on, sorry EE =(

Yeah a ride sounds good, then take me to Doll's after??? Doll I'm staying at your place Friday night, no jones *****.

Top Bottom