• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Having Fun is top priority!!!!!
It really is. Nintendo is for fun.... But then again, G-Reg says placing well is top priority, and he's always right.... But that would contradict Nintendo's fun family oriented image.... And Nintendo is always right, they created the power glove after all.... What the ****?! :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
roy has to work friday night. if anyone in nova is festing friday ngith lemme know cuz not having to drive to c3 saturday morning would be ideal

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Well that SOB, I guess I'll just stay at his house.

I should make some phone calls, Plank you should come smash at dolls con mi y Masa.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
WOW... i read some of the thread, and

A) Thanks everyone about my hat. That was my grandpa's hat, he gave it to me before he died, because he always knew i loved those hats. I DOOO love those hats, and imitation is the biggest form of flattery. Plus, Ron's black *** looks mad nice in that leather hat he got!

YEAH SON!

2) I read that 5% planned already to team with Tin, which is pretty much just too bad for me. SOOO it looks like me and James are gunna have to rapsies!

III) Even tho I'll be teaming with DOSV, I'd like to try to play along side you more often Jon, so we can get consistant for *Pound 2*. I wanna make sure i bring my A game to C3, and start getting better. If team Dreadlocks is possible with out anyon'e feelings getting hurt, though, I'd like to try to, as i said, get consistant... So like... IDK, but we DEFINATELY need to do teams friendlys or MMS, and maybe if DOSV and Tin didn't mind we could still get a showing of team Drealocks? BUT AS I SAID I don't want anyone to get dropped, and if I end up playing as poorly as last time, i'd hate to be teamed with anyone and be this HUGE gaping gap with out skill >.<

And 5thly) THIS IS IMPORTANT! I Will Challenge ANYONE, yes ANYONE, to a chic fil A "FREE CHICKEN SANDWHICH WITH PURCHASE OF MEDIUM POTATOE FRIES AND SOFT DRINK" Money Match! Basically if you win you get a chic Fil A coupon, if I win I get a buck, OR IF YOU'RE TA OR KNOW ME SOMEHOW I'll make up something crazy you have to do if you lose.

Example: If Joe loses, I take a picture with me and him hugging, gay it up as much as possible and write "best friends forever, Kirbstir and Nightmare" on it and slap it on the internet!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Why isn't Vist on there wtf? He's amazing. =/

I'm gonna bring a vcr + tape and leave it on record so I'll put a note to use tags. =)

Zero34

Smash Lord
we can still win this ee. keep the support. md for life

tin and 5% again? this time team blanket intends to take you down

Frozen

Smash Lord
WOW... i read some of the thread, and

A) Thanks everyone about my hat. That was my grandpa's hat, he gave it to me before he died, because he always knew i loved those hats. I DOOO love those hats, and imitation is the biggest form of flattery. Plus, Ron's black *** looks mad nice in that leather hat he got!

YEAH SON!

2) I read that 5% planned already to team with Tin, which is pretty much just too bad for me. SOOO it looks like me and James are gunna have to rapsies!

III) Even tho I'll be teaming with DOSV, I'd like to try to play along side you more often Jon, so we can get consistant for *Pound 2*. I wanna make sure i bring my A game to C3, and start getting better. If team Dreadlocks is possible with out anyon'e feelings getting hurt, though, I'd like to try to, as i said, get consistant... So like... IDK, but we DEFINATELY need to do teams friendlys or MMS, and maybe if DOSV and Tin didn't mind we could still get a showing of team Drealocks? BUT AS I SAID I don't want anyone to get dropped, and if I end up playing as poorly as last time, i'd hate to be teamed with anyone and be this HUGE gaping gap with out skill >.<

And 5thly) THIS IS IMPORTANT! I Will Challenge ANYONE, yes ANYONE, to a chic fil A "FREE CHICKEN SANDWHICH WITH PURCHASE OF MEDIUM POTATOE FRIES AND SOFT DRINK" Money Match! Basically if you win you get a chic Fil A coupon, if I win I get a buck, OR IF YOU'RE TA OR KNOW ME SOMEHOW I'll make up something crazy you have to do if you lose.

Example: If Joe loses, I take a picture with me and him hugging, gay it up as much as possible and write "best friends forever, Kirbstir and Nightmare" on it and slap it on the internet!
Lrn2mchicken

<3

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Greg you need to convince him then, he won't listen to anything I saw anymore >_>

Masa: If Doll and COK guys say no you're on, sorry EE =(

Yeah a ride sounds good, then take me to Doll's after??? Doll I'm staying at your place Friday night, no jones *****.

No for the team

And no for staying over.

Sorry I have work to worry about now.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Greg you need to convince him then, he won't listen to anything I saw anymore >_>

Masa: If Doll and COK guys say no you're on, sorry EE =(

Yeah a ride sounds good, then take me to Doll's after??? Doll I'm staying at your place Friday night, no jones *****.
No for the team.

And no for the satying over.

Sorry I have work to worry about now.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Could somebody draw up a list of attendees for this tournament? I am interested to know who is coming besides "Everybody", and of course, the well known players.

Drephen

Smash Master
can i get exact rules? Like what stages and whatnot?

Sorry ChozenOne change of plans, dont think we are staying at your place. I'll call if anything changes, thanks though.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i hope you get banned again.

i will be housing 3 players from north carolina for this, prepare for nc!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
nope, my friends from the other side of the state. tloz said he was coming though i think??

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
chz your gonna get banned again. no lie. just take it to pm's/ AIM or go to bed...im tryin to help you out here....

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL there's no way in hell that you can replace neo. this is va vs md, not va vs md + midwest's finest. i hope you were joking because i'm terrible at catching sarcasm on the internet.
it's nothing personal but there's no point of having a md/va crew battle if that rule wasn't upheld

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
why can it be md/midwest's finest vs va/SoCal's finest like it already is??

kiwiii

Smash Lord
how did i know the chu card was gonna be pulled. we've all been to chu's house, located in falls church, va, more than enough times. it's not chu's fault that manacloud is threatening to cut his balls off if he makes one erroneous move against california. lawl. okay i'm not responding anymore, i just hope this proposal is a joke -_-'

Top Bottom