• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

Fonz

Smash Ace
@Md/Va -- here is the reason you can't ban neutrals anymore. This only applies to a best of 5 tho. Person A bans DL and person B bans BF. There are only FoD, PS, FD, and YS left to play on out of the neutrals. We play those four. Now the fifth level has to be a non-neutral, and like 80% of us hate non-neutrals. So really we're shooting ourselves in the foot, the way I see it.
This seems silly to me. There are 6 neutrals. If your opponent bans a neutral, and you really hate non-neutrals, don't ban one! Ta-da. Every match can be played on a neutral if you both decide to. Not using a version of DSR that allows you to repeat a stage you lost on is also stupid, there is no point to it, and it just furthers the need for non-neutrals which you are so against. In short, MLG rules and allowed stages are awful. *pound* for official ruleset in '07.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
its ok chillin wife said it only applies to best of 5, therefore not applying to most of the tournament. he was merely stating the reason for the rule. otherwise, picking a level that you have not won on IS legal for this tourney, making levels that have already been played on, still legit. see everyone tomorrow (today lol)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
aight ima get there at like 10:30-11.

make sure none of you slackers (chu) get there after 12. we're gonna start this **** up asap at exactly 12.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
TAK$ is like King Kong with a 'fro.

It's relevant to this topic because King Kong is Donkey Kong, and DK is in Smash Bros. Chinesah will most likely come to C3 and **** people with that character in money matches.

FOB

Smash Ace
SOMEONE TEAM WITH ME!!!

I already stated earlier that I'd pay for my teamates entrance fee for teams.

someone.. anyone..

it's free, you can't really do better than that.

I just don't wanna be sitting around doing whatever when I could be part of a tournamnet.
TEAM WITH ME!!!!! Tin ducked out on me in the last minute, so now i need a teammate.:urg:

edit: this is 5%tax, not FOB

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Who is this Drephen kid who took Azen, Chillin, and KM all in a row?
Technically there was a Plairnkk inbetween Azen and Chillin =p, yet still an impressive run.

For the losers bracket if i remember correctly (from when i left/what i saw)

Top Bracket
Azen vs Chu
Winner faces Aho (maybe i dont remember)
Winner faces Chillin

Bottom Bracket
Wife vs Doll

Wife/Doll faces Winner of Chillin/Person
Winner faces KM- Loser's finals

Drephen is in the winners waiting for the loser's bracket (from when i left an hr 1/2 ago)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
IIRC

1st Drephen
2nd Azen
3rd KM
4th Wife
5th Doll
5th ???

It was fun, I'm going to sleep now. I hate you Watty =)

Twig

Smash Journeyman
IIRC

1st Drephen
2nd Azen
3rd KM
4th Wife
5th Doll
5th ???

It was fun, I'm going to sleep now. I hate you Watty =)
Chillin had auto 5th place, so thats who the 2nd 5th place winner is.

boss8

Smash Hero
smash god- got so good over the last time i played him WTF!!!!
husband-i want a rematch my doc vs your marth
ck-i got my revenge, were tied buddy see you next tournament winner take all.
redd-to bad we didn't get to fight

shoutouts to TNR,best team.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
92 entrees in singles tourney.
i like how neither of the crew battles ever happened.
shout outs later? or something. hope everyone had fun today. thank you for wearing deodorant and such

aho43

Smash Lord
Why didnt the crew battle happen.

1) By the time singles was over it was already almost 9 oclock and many of the people there were beat/gone/leaving.

2) Maryland was missing Chinesah and Neo, technically MD was already the underdog, removing 2 of our players gave us even less of a shot.

I hope there is a MD vs VA crew battle somewhere sometime. *shrugs*

Anyways, there were alot of people at this tournament, if you they came to see MD vs VA, I apologize to them that it didn't pan out. But I hope everyone had fun, thanks to Renegade + C3 for hosting this ****. Thanks to me for bringing my laptop.

I have full results and pool results, and brackets, etc. I'll post those tommorow probably, in addition to my shoutouts. Good **** Ohio for coming to this, Drephen was really good. He got way better since FC6.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
92 entrees in singles tourney.
i like how neither of the crew battles never happened.
shout outs later? or something. hope everyone had fun today. thank you for wearing deodorant and such
lol, no prob. Just stay near doll and sniff him lol.

Nice meeting you.

-Rei

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Rei you're sooo gay omggg rofl. =(

but yeah aho if you post pools ima cry. =p
lawl <3

I found out that I'm bad luck for Plairnkk lol.

Man, shoutouts... I'll do a few right now.

Doll: Man, ur being gay. I can't believe you beat Chu in the tourney. Good ****. I was really suprised you only one stocked my Fox in our first match :(.

Chillin: Get better at stepmania :(.

Smash GOD: We need to play more :p.

Kaiser: I need to play you in SM >:D. I'll practice up with the F5 pack right now.

I will officially be accepting money matches in Air Hockey. Lawlz

I'll do more later.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Good tournament; I enjoyed myself, though I was kinda disappointed crew battles didn't happen after all the hype. >_<
Shout outs and whatnot:
Zero: Double PEACH! YEEEAAHHH. We need more Peach dittos and stuff, I'm poor at them and I need more practice. >_>
Tak$: Must money match next time. Peach vs Shiek I guess? Any level's fine; I'll beat you again regardless lol.
Masa: We didn't get to play again, except for that one doubles match, we gotta fit something in next time.
Kiwi: Same thing, still haven't played. ;_;
Hova: See above two.
Blues: EXTREME MEGAMAN SKILL. That was all kinds of entertaining.

Too many matches that need to be had, to little time. All in all though, it was fun. Yee.

TAK$

Smash Ace
pshhh, you wish but naaah IC's vs peach, i finnaly figured the secret out playing AZ and BT.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Good tournament; I enjoyed myself, though I was kinda disappointed crew battles didn't happen after all the hype. >_<
Shout outs and whatnot:
Zero: Double PEACH! YEEEAAHHH. We need more Peach dittos and stuff, I'm poor at them and I need more practice. >_>
Tak$: Must money match next time. Peach vs Shiek I guess? Any level's fine; I'll beat you again regardless lol.
Masa: We didn't get to play again, except for that one doubles match, we gotta fit something in next time.
Kiwi: Same thing, still haven't played. ;_;
Hova: See above two.
Blues: EXTREME MEGAMAN SKILL. That was all kinds of entertaining.

Too many matches that need to be had, to little time. All in all though, it was fun. Yee.
O ****. I should shout out to Blues right now. INSANE MEGAMAN **** SON! Dude, you're amazing at it.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Haven't done one of these since god knows when, and I'm bored...so what the heck.

Shoutouts:

Adam: Good **** in teams, chemistry was on today. I set the bar for choking though :/ That utilt->uair combo on chillin was sexy. Now I need to obtain the tech skill/instincts to do Adam combos. Btw, fair combos to dair on bowser, infinite uses.

Rick: Your brutally honest hatred of others never ceases to amuse me. Now that you don't have that ball and chain, you better come to more ****. You don't need that earring anymore either =P

Bill: You're gay for not attending, I could have used some heckling. Blah blah blah my dad is going to Africa, lame.

Hova: Good **** picking rainbow cruise, you need more mute city practice though! Falco is too good there. Thanks for the random beer offer haha, you and Bill are always trying to get me drunk!

Janet: That hottok stuff was ok, I'm not a big brown sugar fan. Kimbap on the other hand...good **** beating blues. Stop hogging me, ****! I only have so much time for friendlies with everyone /sarcasm

Blues: You got hit twice while I was watching you play megaman. You shattered my reality, when I saw that you were mortal. Honorable to fault, too much of a gentleman to use ICs against a young lady playing sheik.

Tenkenryuu: Definitely the nicest smasher I've met in some time. I felt bad when you volunteered to give up your spot when someone else wanted to get a match with me. Always a pleasure getting matches with you. Your fox is getting solid, and your marth is always nasty.

Chillin Khan: Man, what a ****. Too funny. You ***** my *** hard in pools like usual (why are we always in the same pool?) but that may be the first (and last) time anyone will witness captain falcon dair spiked by ylink over the top of the screen from the bottom of hyrule temple.

Masa: If ylink and link had sex, would it be incest or masterbation? Either way, its a disgusting team that breaks some sort of law of time travel. Good job beating *** and avoiding most of my dairs. I clearly wasn't bothering to aim

Jon: You're gay for flat out telling me you wouldn't build me a raft. Broccoli pride was better than I expected. Not because it did well, cause it certainly didn't. But I was thinking about it, and the name broccoli pride wouldn't make sense if we won. The team has to lose, but keep at it and avoid that pizza.

North Carolina guys: You guys were definitely better than I expected, especially in teams. Malc, you have a good peach, hopefully you guys can come to more tournies up here. You have a few bad habbits that playing a larger field will help smooth out, otherwise your games are really solid.

Creepy Asian Guy who was there for some 2d Fighter: You are too smooth. "I was teaching him how to get lady. 'It was cold in here til you got here!' Thats a good one right? Yeah." *awkward silence for about 10 seconds as people think of excuses to walk away*

Bob: I was surprised to see you using Samus instead of Peach, but it was definitely a good switch. Your samus really took me by surprise that first match, gave me a straight up beating.

Travis+Neo: "No Kupo" Wish you coulda come :/

Twig: You have a sweet mario, I always find myself unsure of what to do vs it. You need more confidence, or less modesty! =P

Meep: Meeeeeeeeeep! Come back to MD!

Cyrax's mom: Way to step it up.

Azen: "Chu doesn't play luigi?" Its bad times when you find yourself running towards Chu's ICs to escape the other character you're fighting against. Your fox is ****ing impossible to approach.

Cyrax/Smoke/Sektor AKA the three raftbuilders: We didn't get to play, but its good to see you guys are making your way up here so often. I foresee you guys being a force to be reckoned with...broken much like the robot ninjas in MK3. Whats the capital of New England?

Greg: **** your kirby and its dair avoiding ways. ****. Imma try to make it out to TT's next time, not DDing though. I wanna get hammered. I hope to do well in trivia and watch Hova straighten everyone in the bar out.

Kirbstir: You suck for stealing greg away when we were teaming, I'm glad I didn't run into you in tourney, the wife/doll peach barrage was rough enough as is.

Dan: You get too down on yourself, don't worry about it. Just keep coming to **** and you'll be giving good players matches before you know it. Peach sucks though, so boring.

Wife: When you took my first stock while taking all of 30 damage, then I came back and reflected a stitch face I was like, "alright, all tied up somehow, now get some legit kills". But then you decided you were done playing around and beat the living crap out of me. Too good :/

Doll: Good matches, you make me play so careful. Every jump could be my last! I wish there were two stadiums...I thought about going dreamland but I figured that'd prolly backfire. You're one of the few players that I have no idea what stage to counterpick with.

Snorlax: Good **** cheating for me and making Doll fall through you. Even though Doll didn't die as a result, good effort. The check is in the mail.

Other oversized pokemon: Step it up. You could learn something from Snorlax.

Redd: You shoulda taken me to FoD or something I think. You seem good on small stages. That first match on Yoshi's was brutal ****. I was pretty sure I was done for after that.

Seed+Zero: We need to play sometime!

Legally Blonde: Even though you guys hardly go to anything, you're still a force to be reckoned with. You should come to more stuff if you can! SpecialK's marth ****ed my **** up proper that second match :/

EEvisu: I apologize on Chillin's behalf, what a racist! Fun singles/teams friendlies, see you at catonsville possibly.

Tope: Our set was interesting. I've never had someone talk so much during a tourney set haha. It doesn't bother me though, was funny as hell. I'm still not sure if you were trying or just wanted to give me a big lead and shatter my hopes with a backthrow->needle at the end. Either way, Blues is too strong.

Ohio: I hope the drive back isn't as crappy, good ****.

MLG ruleset: You're bad, and I hope you die. I'm glad you did not attend.

Renegade and C3: Despite having probably more than double regular attendance, you guys did a great job handling everything. I can't wait for the next tournament that you guys run.

Everyone else: Hope to see you at the next one!

Watty

Smash Lord
juss got home drive was much better ty fonz.

ty 4 hosting EC always a blast being ova there it was well worth the snow storm

shoutsouts later 4sho is time for bed now

juss wanna say props for running this tourny like a champ I dunno who was all doing it but I juss saw Aho Beasting the comps getting singles going. GOOOOOOD ****!

P.S. I <3 KIWII
P.P.S. I <3 REDD

aho43

Smash Lord
Alcapwnz, and co. Ricky before you mentioned something about wanting to come to my house to play. Let me know if you're still interested. Just PM with your contact info.

Wife

Smash Lord

Yeah for so many people the tourny went really smoothly, so good job to Aho and anyone else who was helping.

Drephen -- I told you that morning you were gonna see success at this thing. Your sheik can read minds, honestly, it's good to know I'm not the only one who you can read like a book.

Watty -- You've gotten a lot better -- why do we always play in tourny?
Bushman -- Good for you for committing to a secondary. Down air to down air . . . to down air makes me wince though.
Frenzie -- Remember when you frenzie fooled with falco? Good luck finding a place to live.

Ricky -- You're still good, nice job.
Fonz -- Good set. Falco combos peach to 80, peach gets ledgegaurd kill. Wash, rinse, repeat. Gotta love it!
Aho -- Long time no set. Good matches.
G-Reg -- Whew, intenese matches. Well . . . less intense when cars are helping me combo you though.

DOLL -- Man. Whew. I always learn a lot when I play you, you're very interesting as a player. Teach me how to beat Chu man.

Kiwii -- Thanks for the sandwhiches I had like 20 of em. Bring em next time too please!

Cool guys standing to my left during Azen vs Drephen -- I had no idea who you were the entire time. I was hoping I'd figure it out by talking to you but I didn't lol -- but it was cool talking to you.

Plank/Hova/Kaiser and everyone else -- see you at random smashfests (COME TO HUSBANDS ON WEEKNIGHTS!) but more importantly come to Cataclysm 3.

GGs.

oh and ps all tournies should pay out top 5 that's a beautiful thing. in this region, 4th is like 1st somewhere else.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
wow great tourney, exceeded all my expectations. had a great time playing everyone. thanks to everyone for coming especially the midwest who made the long drive.

watty good matches dude youre bullseye with those missiles. teach my samus how to win, all i can do is jump around and look pretty.
tope/plank - im not bad vs sheik, **** you both lol
doll - GOOD **** you had an amazing tourney, toooooo good. almost had you on japes, tho. i think i powershieled at LEAST 6 turnips
ricky - always good to see you man you are too cool to play with. your gf gave me good luck with the head rub. sorry we couldnt do crews, but next time i wanna see that link in top shape.
aho- good stuff running everything, we are amazing. oh and renegade too.
kirbstir good stuff in teams, we'll get it back eventually
fonz - yes i finally get friendlies with fonz. dont you know i have the best kirby on the planet? good stuff today. we got ***** by doll and wife lol, wheres our peach practice.
wife/husband - good **** in teams, our sets are always amazingly close, with the victor just barely making it out on top. you guys are too good. haha @ wife, next time ill make it a priority to take the first match, so i dont end up on mute/brinstar last match. good stuff on 4th
joebushman - what a sexy ganon.... ****.....****..
drephen - we didnt play enough..... gay..... lol good stuff placing first, you are good as ****
blues - dude im sorry i didnt play more megaman, i was either busy with melee or really tired. ill be practicing with my megacollection so i can win that mm.
kaiser- good **** beating my ***, your tourney records vs me is still over .500, clearly, amazing.
travis - you are unbelievably homo for missing this tourney. you better have recieved like 18 blowjobs in its stead.
CK/hova/aero/chozen/kiwi anyone else i did or did not play, good **** and hopefully we can play more next time.
KM is amazing, that is all.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
travis - you are unbelievably homo for missing this tourney. you better have recieved like 18 blowjobs in its stead.
lol. anyway i didnt make it cuz i wasnt in the best of moods. im sorry guys for letting the crew battle down and such.

oh and you guys might not see me around for a while. T_T (work school gf)

Aero

Smash Journeyman
zero - thx for partial ride home
redd - much love; you and masa are too good
vist - thx for tips versus falco, too bad i wasn't able to use it yesterday
ck - good to see you, fun friendlies and team matches
plank - wtf you are too good
rickr - amazing set
azen - i wish i could impress you more ^^ :(
ss4ricky - fun game; i was that random jiggly you played
chu - lol first game was silly
blues - keep playing. you might have hit something of a wall, but you'll overcome it in time
midwest guys - meh i didn't play any of you :(
tope - wtf you are so funny
chozen - hehehe

fun tourney; i did stupidly well this time around

Doll

Smash Journeyman
I wanna do some shout outs as well too:

Wife: Amazing set, you ***** me on that last stock haha. I like how we did the same move at the exact same time for most of the match. You're too good against fox. And thanks for attending single.

Drephen: Your sheik is so fluid and smart @_@. Jesus, and you're so good with that reversed fair. Thanks for playing me in friendlie.

Watty: Didn't get to play you, and you act exactly the way you act online. XD Too funny.

Joe Bushman: Your gannon needs to stop catching my turnip :<. Good job at you and drephen beating my team twice. XD

Jon: You're an amazing team mate, sorry I choke with the edgeguards.

Fonz: You're so good against peach, prop the toughest falco I faced ever. =__= I almost got snorlax + venusaur gay on pokefloat XD. Lol

Chu: Thanks for warming me up ~.^~ <3 It's so cold outside Lol.

Greg: I got so lucky against you, STOP POWERSHEILDING ME OMG!#!@$

Here: o.o; I don't know if you even go on the board, but you're that cool guy with the cool birthmark on his head. Nice meeting you. :]

Km: You **** my **** always. *bows*

Azen: Kupo hat looks so cute on you -^^-.~~

Rickr: O_o;; can't believe i didn't know who you are sorry, ^^ you got me scared most of the time in team. Nice meeting you.

Meep & Tope: haha sorry i played so gay, i really don't know what to do in Corneria.

Masa: Thanks for driving me, you're an awesome person.

Redd: Thansk for teaming with Matt.~

Special K + Black Hayato + SS4Ricky + SS4ricky's gf + whoever else that I hugged and met: I love you guys seriously, smash is a great community~ <3 *pounds*

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Wow, what a fun tourney, probably the best one I've attended so phar.

Anyway.

Shoutouts are on the result thread.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
hot sexx

*grr* at Doll for beating Chu leaving me to get *****. good **** man.

Hova: Do you know who I am?
Azen/Kirbstir: Yeah. You're Hova.
Hova: And do you know who this guy is? *Points to new smasher*
Azen/Kirbstir: ...

lol @ Hova

Top Bottom