• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I'm pretty pissed I missed this **** man...

I'll prolly see all of you at pound 2 or something.

Zero34

Smash Lord
92 people. too good

Isra: silly cyrain thinking he could beat double peaches. after all his trash talk we what? 5 stocked him? peach dittos next time

Blues: this man was four stocking bosses like it was nothing. he is fuxing with crazy megaman mindgames. you need to im me and hit me up with your megaman games

Seed: had so much fun in teams. i hate teaming against you. you still shine spike and uair me too much >.<

kiwi: dont worry, i dont hate you. i promise!

twig: get more confident man! you are really good! we were crazy in teams back in the ccx days

cyrain: too bad we did get our mm. oh well, clearly peach > fox

fonz: lol at creepy asian guy. fob was telling us about it. we'll play sometime. ill im you

Aero: tin was right, but still, good **** on placing so high

KM: you are so amazing. hova is right. best hair evar

Tin/5%/FOB/Aero/Seed: dont worry, i dont mind you guys staying over. i even like that little white kid now. he is too good and fob is too smexy

CK: i saw those sexy waveshines and techs

chozen: ill think about TNR ;)

omni: good friendlies, we need to play more

mroe shoutouts if i remember later

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Next tourney I'm ****** everyone's ****. You have been warned =)

Doll is the best smasher in existance, along with azen, drephen, chillin and km =D oh and Watty >_>

Fonz

Smash Ace
fonz: lol at creepy asian guy. fob was telling us about it
Was he trying to teach fob how to hit on janet? That guy was weird as hell. I've concluded the 2d fighter crowd are a bunch of weirdos. Smash has its weirdos, but I like to think its a smaller portion.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Creepy Asian Guy who was there for some 2d Fighter: You are too smooth. "I was teaching him how to get lady. 'It was cold til you got here!' Thats a good one right? Yeah." *awkward silence for about 10 seconds as people think of excuses to walk away*
hahahaha he was sooooo creepy. :( i could think of a ton of other quotes but i'd rather NOT relive those moments. oh good grief al;sdkfja;lsdkfja;slkfja;sdf

he actually works at the concession stand..which makes me want to avoid C3 -_-. just a teeny tiny bit

Greta_the_Great

Smash Ace
The drive back to wny was really quick for me. :) I'm a little sad that crews didn't go down because that was the entire reason I came. The tournament for me was one big smashfest. It was super fun and I got to see some of the newer smashers. After dropping wow I almost want to start playing a little more after this. GG everyone.... :p

Well, except VA, they owe me one smashfest.

Fonz

Smash Ace
I will never understand how a select few guys will come to believe that that kind of **** will win over the ladies. Are they walking by a construction site and witness some workers harassing a secretary and think to themselves, "Man...those guys sure know how to handle broads. I could learn something from them."

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
this is how to win Janet over. just walk over to her and say,

"hey baby, i drink my orange juice with pulp"

she won't be able to resist.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
I will never understand how a select few guys will come to believe that that kind of **** will win over the ladies. Are they walking by a construction site and witness some workers harassing a secretary and think to themselves, "Man...those guys sure know how to handle broads. I could learn something from them."
i think that the concession stand dude was just joking. or something.

i don't know, i thought he was hilarious personally

*shrugs*

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Wow, stfu Zero, lmao.

That dude was weird as hell, but like Aero said, he was halerious. He was a nice guy too, since he gave me free food. Yeyz.

It was cold in the beginning though, but I guess I adapted.

And haha, the stereo system, like Husband said, someone was jizzing in the microphone. Renegade, was that you.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol kiwi least sum guy wasnt bugging u every 2 seconds to see if u remembered his name and threatened to kill u if u didnt -_-a. Yah bud u were really annoying.... and this is coming from sumone who is pretty chilled.

PXTalon2000

Smash Ace
Man, it was really nice to be back. Good games to everyone I played. And thank you very much to everyone with whom I got to do low tiers!! It's not often I get to fight against Game and Watch and Pikachu!

Thanks for the ride Aho. I need to come to more of these.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man, I told you guys my recent placings were just a fluke...

Here I showed me true colors. :)

See you all in March.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
he was nice but he was kind of a creep. you didn't hear half the lines he threw. kinda disrespectful towards women but it's all good @_@

tope is too funny :D

meepxzero

Smash Master
yah this was a pretty depressing tourney if you dont think about the amount of people and awesomeness of who showed up lol. No amazing crew battle and all this trash talk about how we are such an amazing region when clearly we let midwest (drephen) take this tourney and the week b4 let new jersey/new york (m2k) take chus biweekly =(. We needa step our **** up when out of staters show up ~_~.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good stuff everybody.

doll <3 teaming, dsmashes below corneria are too good. we just have to not hit each other/kill ourselves so much. :p

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm Chu's new official manager ^_~ it's on. (I am not kidding)

EE's sigs add to my day like nothing else. Die old lady.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
wtf@managers?

and yea, meep throws out a good point, it's only proving pc chris right. md/va region is so good, lots of depth, yet out-of-staters take our tourneys. this is the 2nd weekend in a row that it's happened. danggg.

FOB

Smash Ace
Was he trying to teach fob how to hit on janet? That guy was weird as hell. I've concluded the 2d fighter crowd are a bunch of weirdos. Smash has its weirdos, but I like to think its a smaller portion.
lol he wasn't. I just gave him a weird look that lead him to explaining. Then when Fonz came over, he told him he was trying to teach me how to hit on ladies. >_< Weird guy.

Either way that guy was funny as hell. He kept making relation to shooter games with his Nerf gun. He used me as a target and eventually gave me free food because the cash register wouldn't open to take change.

Smash has weirdos- "SAAAAHHCK LAAAUUUNNNCHHHHH!! AHNNNAHNNNAHNNNNNNNA"

lol I <3 that though

g-regulate

Smash Hero
wtf@managers?

and yea, meep throws out a good point, it's only proving pc chris right. md/va region is so good, lots of depth, yet out-of-staters take our tourneys. this is the 2nd weekend in a row that it's happened. danggg.
i say md/va is the best region overall... never did i say that another regions top players couldnt come and win. theres just more depth. thats all. drephen/m2k are good as ****, i dont think anyone said we were better than them. drephen also played ridiculously good, he deserved his win. i have no shame. if other regions get sand in their vagine over our cockiness, than too bad for them, no one cares. its just a game lol

aho43

Smash Lord
Full Results

Posted here and in results thread.

1: Drephen
2: Azen
3: KM
4: Wife
5: Chillin
5: Doll
7: Chu Dat
7: G-regulate
9: Kirbstir
9: InfernoOmni
9: Aho
9: Plairnkk
13: Aero
13: Husband
13: Fonz
13: SS4Ricky
17: Rickr
17: Special K
17: Joe Bushman
17: Sess
17: Redd
17: The Newb
17: Mr Jangles
17: Meep
25: PXT
25: ChozenOne
25: Kaiser *Kaiser went out after pools were over to get food/drink/something and got stuck in traffic and thus missed his matches and was disqualified(at his own request). This placing is not indiciative of Kaiser's nastyness.
25: Vist
25: Black Hayato
25: Alpha Zealot
25: Tope
25: ChaosKnight
---Bracket Cutoff---
33: Greta
33: Israfel
33: Dante
33: Frenzie Fool
33: Seed
33: Hova
33: Bob
33: Spydude
33: Tails
33: Tin
33: Nelo
33: Eddie
33: 5%Tax
33: Karn
33: Boss
33: FOB
49: Btree
49: Patchi
49: SOAP
49: EEvisu
49: LOD
49: Blues
49: Twig
49: Pika!Pika!
49: Mafioso Italiano
49: Clouds of Darkness
49: Bibbed
49: Caboose
49: Jigg
49: TDFX
49: SAM
49: Shiri
65: Gannymaster
65: TAK4
65: PerryG45
65: Werd
65: DipNDots
65: Kiwi
65: Smash God
65: Cow
65: Zero
65: SAGH
65: ZM2004
65: THO
65: Ratherak
65: Rei
65: HERE
65: Masa
81: Cyrain
81: MCP
81: Oiboi
81: Tenken
81: Locke
81: Joe
81: Zeps
81: KILZ
81: G4ce
81: tehpwn
81: JK
81: Malk
81: Delrien

Singles Bracket

Teams:

1: Love California (Chu + Azen)
2: KMDude-012389 (KM + Chillin)
3: Nub Sauce (Drephen + JoeBushman)
4: When Fluff Bunnies Attack (Doll + Plank)
5: Nasty (Aho + Fonz)
5: Kirbulate (G-regulate + Kirbstir)
7: Hot Carl (Tope + Meep)
7: Newlyweds (Husband + Wife)
9: That's What She Said (Vist + InfernoOmni)
9: Kupo (Kiwi + Kaiser)
9: Team Rick (Rickr + PXT)
9: Spy Kids (SS4Ricky + Eddie)
13: Legally Blonde (Black Hayato + Special K)
13: Digital (Dante + Sess)
13: Team RAM (Red + Masa)
13: Galvatron and Big Bird go to Zimbabwe? (Mr Jangles + FrenzieFool)
17: Mourning Pirates (Malk + THO)
17: Pink (KOD + Smash God)
17: Blanket (Seed + Zero)
17: Team Awesome (Cyrain + Nelo)
17: 40% Discount (HOVA + AlphaZealot)
17: No Surprises (CK + Aero)
17: Rockman (Blues + Chozenone)
17: WOW is a bad game (Newb + Twig)
25: Transformers (5%tax + Tin)
25: Give Me My Son Back!! (Pery + Btree)
25: WOW is crack! (Spydude + tehpwn)
25: Korn on the FOB (FOB + Korn)
25: NubSauceJr (DippnDots + Soap)
25: tdfx/zeps (tdfx + zeps)
25: Greyside Gang (Pikapika! + Shiri)
25: The Inbreds (Bibbed + Mafiaso Italiano)

Teams Bracket

aho43

Smash Lord
I just spit out what TIO gave me. In some instances there were ties for third place. I didn't bother having these people play it out because they would not be going to brackets anyways. So for all places below 25th, the accuracy might be off.

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Kiwii, I'm sorry about the creepy asian guy who hit on you. FYI he's not a fighting game player, he works with David... .and he's pretty much an idiot. He's never doing what he's supposed to be doing and he's a social moron. He's a terrible poker player too, always going out of turn and whatnot. I think he's either related to David, or solely employed b/c he's viet. Whatever.

Fighting game players are a bit nicer. While some did notice you (i.e. "who's the cute asian girl?"), we're either A) too old (i'm 25. that's about average)... or B)too taken. (some guys are married).

Besides we're used to it. Naomi is a girl who plays tekken, and she's also really cute. The guys got used to her, and stopped being fanboys eventually.

Although I highly recommend girls to "dress down" for tournaments. I.e. baggy stuff, hat, etc. Shows you're way more interested in playing games than looking cute.

If this happens in the future, let me know. I'll lay the smack down... I don't put up w/ that crap.

And you can take your pool frustrations out on me next tourney, b/c I will enter and compete in your pool. K?

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
who is naomi
Girl gamer from Richmond (went to VCU like me) who plays soul calibur and tekken. She's a member of Empire Arcadia. She used to destroy me at VCU arcade in Soul Calibur with Xianghua. I'm not good at the game, but I don't suck either.
She's very taken, though, and those two play tekken together, it's cute.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Although I highly recommend girls to "dress down" for tournaments. I.e. baggy stuff, hat, etc. Shows you're way more interested in playing games than looking cute.

If this happens in the future, let me know. I'll lay the smack down... I don't put up w/ that crap.
so in short you want girls to dress like lezbos who attend tornys, I protest this!

Top Bottom