• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I should be fine in making it to the first two, but for number three....I'd rather go to Maryland. You should make the February one the 26th of January instead, because you're not gonna have like anybody show otherwise. pound 3 is a little higher profile, and thus it'll be nice to end Melee [for the most part] with a bang. Or at least a Jigglypuff ****ing noise.
Oh, like THAT many more people are going to go to Maryland instead of Gigabits?:) I think more people will want to go to Gigs if they know that a few of the top contenders might be missing that it would at least even out. Pound 3 might be worth it though.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Hehe, you have a point there indeed. But it's pound THREE. Not one or two, but THREE. It won't just be a few either, but yeah, definitely going to be a much smaller turnout. ;D

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
hungrybox's post are not missed by me

$2 MM anyone?
You're on.

P.S.

If Peter Piper Picked a Pack of Pickled Peppers, where's the Pack of Pickled Peppers Peter Piper Picked?

And why would a little girl be selling seashells?

And why does everyone know tounge twisters but not any finger fumblers? (that's a tounge twiser in sign language)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
yo i want to go to pound 3 too. that ish is going to be cuhrazee. so its like 3 months from now, but is there a big group going that i can join. TNT? i guess this ish will be fun...peace

-hiroshi
We're driving! Take a spot in our car!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
hungah, ninjabox sound good to you for 12/22 gigs?...peace

-hiroshi
sounds like sex
yo i want to go to pound 3 too. that ish is going to be cuhrazee. so its like 3 months from now, but is there a big group going that i can join. TNT? i guess this ish will be fun...peace

-hiroshi
Where is that?

Im going to use my major convincing powers which obviously don't work

Zoro

Smash Champion

-hiroshi
Me and marin want to go
I think we're gonna fly tho

Raistlin

Smash Lord
dang bro, i dont know. its a strong option, but i really dont want to be in a car for 14 hours. i was gonna try to take the flying route. but i'll keep you guys n mind. its still a ways off...peace

-hiroshi
Yeah, neither do we, but it's insanely cheaper to drive :( And plus you'd be with a bunch of awesome people. If you can find cheap tickets, please let us know.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Brian if you fly we should book the same flight at the same time So we could all go together
Les try to get all the wato peeps to go.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yo. I need a team mate for the tourney on the 12th.
Being that I don't live in Florida, I don't believe I know of/played any Florida smashers outside of n00btestament and the ones that attended Smash Aid and I played(And a few others outside of that:\). So I pretty much don't know any florida smashers(Which means I don't know who is good and who is not :|)
Does anyone not have a partner?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Well...Can't make it to the December one...But it's confirmed that ESAM, Andres, Cesar and I will be at the January one...With either Seibrik or Rexx as the last person to fit into my car.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
A recommendation for Gigabits.

During the tourney, have one TV dedicated for friendlies the entire time.

Gigabits tourneys are always really low on friendlies. You can only get them before the tourney, and in between the singles and doubles. After singles, most people leave, so that isn't a realistic option. Inet is way more fun than gigs because of the sheer number of friendly matches that everybody gets to play.

Anyone else agree?

Top Bottom