• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Yeah, now that Pound 3 is looking popular, it might be a good idea to keep the date for a Feb tournament open. You could always have the tournament the Saturday AFTER Brawl comes out. For mayhem.

Finch

Smash Lord
I will hopefully be attending these. They will be my first tourneys :o

I can't believe I've gone to UCF for so long without knowing about this.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Truuu, be sure to make yourself known when you go! If you never tell anyone there who you are, no one will be able to put a name to a face when you talk on the boards. Also, welcome to the boards!

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
well I was going to get a XBOX 360+HALO 3+ XBOX LIVE, but seeing how i never get to go to tourneys i rather go to tourneys instead of getting all of that.

Edit: NOoooo i can't go now because of my crap progress report, its not even the final grade, and my mom is taken it serious.

Renth

Smash Hero
Ill be at the 12/22 one for sure with some other sfl peeps.
Rematch Baby!

Chances are i'll be at this thing but too broke to enter

unless someone wants to be awesome and cover me this time and i'll hit them back when i can.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Rematch Baby!

Chances are i'll be at this thing but too broke to enter

unless someone wants to be awesome and cover me this time and i'll hit them back when i can.
Renth, I'll pay for you to team with me.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You better not back down on me! :)

And with luck, Zebra Cakes will be had by all.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
so I REALLY doubt I'm going to make this... My sister is flying in that day from Missouri, so yeah, the chances of me going are getting slimmer and slimmer....

: /

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
so I REALLY doubt I'm going to make this... My sister is flying in that day from Missouri, so yeah, the chances of me going are getting slimmer and slimmer....

: /
aawwww, and hungah was on a roll too. oh wells,

RX , you need to hook it up with the zebra cakes my ***. I FREAKIN VOTED IN YOUR THREAD MANGZ!!!!!!!!. that means something...peace

-hiroshi

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Zebra Cakes are always in the plan. Me and Renth need a team name. Something that Renth/Fenrir/Exarch didn't come up with :). jk.

Renth

Smash Hero
Zebra Cakes are always in the plan. Me and Renth need a team name. Something that Renth/Fenrir/Exarch didn't come up with :). jk.
Well back in PA....

Whenever I would ask my friend what he was doing, he'd always answer: "Cake 'N' Shake".
Which of courses means he's jackin it with one hand and eating cake with the other. So how's about Cake N Shake.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Well back in PA....

Whenever I would ask my friend what he was doing, he'd always answer: "Cake 'N' Shake".
Which of courses means he's jackin it with one hand and eating cake with the other. So how's about Cake N Shake.
Your friend sounds like hes the king of multi tasking.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So how about a team name that's not about jacking off.

One that would make SheerMadness shiver.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So my sister's flying into Tampa... I thought if she were flying into Sanford, I might drop by and say hey to everybody and bye to Ric...but no dice.

Ric, you're awesome...I'm definitely going to miss having you around...one of my favorite Smashers in existence...and just a good guy. Thanks for the fun in teams...and for the funny moments including "hey, it's Kissimmee" and "ROHINS COMBOOO!!!"

I'll miss you man...you're so leather.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Is Ric Renth? I am bad at making connections. And I want to MM Mankosuki! Because I never played him. Manko, are you going to Christmas Gigs?

Laijin

Smash Hero
So uhh..
I still don't have a definite partner for gigabits 1/12. :(
Anyone else interested?

I asked a few people and they said they might be interested if they go. :\
But thats if they go.

Top Bottom