• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/10/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - We are thankful for Smash!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
WATO
Brian: maybe he's just defensive? Idk but it's not any worse than your shoutout to harriet. Sheik ***** CF bad anyways so you shouldn't be johning because you're not playing falcon's worst matchup.
he didnt use falcon. if he did, it would have been mine no prob. its the stupid fox. but i hate how i keep being in control and then at the end some uair combo finishes it off. then i get in control again, and i die to another dumb combo. i know i shoul dhave won and i still dont know how i lost. buts thats why i have been training my falco for. after that 1st match, i had no problem switching to falco cuz i didnt want to make the same mistake, and it paid off. bringing me all the way up to 5th place...but still, fenrir brought it to that personal level by calling me an idiot. i would never do that to him. also, i talked trash to harriet, but i didnt make fun of him or bring it that personal. its all good though. im too happy from this tourney to really care about what he says. he's always putting us down anyways...well hungrybox and me atleast...peace

-hiroshi

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Brian, I don't remember consciously putting you down ever, buddy.

I said n2k was bad against Sheik...he is. I later said that wasn't meant as a putdown to you and apologized for it. that's the only time I can remember it...and I didn't mean it.

I'll admit, and don't take this the wrong way, that i think WATO is REALLY bad about really praising their members about winning matches they should win anyway. If Thomas beats the best Roy in the world with Peach, I'm not going to go "OMG THOMAS IS AMAZINGZORZ!!!!" I'll be proud of him and tell him grats, but Peach > Roy and everybody understands that....just explaining myself a bit here...not necessarily justifying myself.

Now onto Hungry...I was kinda hoping to duck and let this one slide, but apparently you're oging to push it on me. Hungry is getting better...and he's a decent puff. yes. I'll give him that. He doesn't live up to the rep that you and other members are thrusting on him and it makes him an arrogant ******* from it...which is downright annoying.

he beat me in a set, yes. good for him. lol that was the most boring match I have ever played and I really didn't care enough about winning to laser camp...maybe I should have...and I certainly will try harder to hate this game next time I play him. I could tell he really cared about that match...that was personal to him...as it probably should have been. I'm a bit hard on him...I'll give you that. I wasn't into it. haha. I spent the entire match trying to punish him for edge camping...not fun, but moreso than running away and lasering.

I'm not sure if you watched the second match, but my Zelda's favorite tactic in that match was run away taunt...that's about how I felt about it at the time. to be honest...I picked Zelda and Dream Land, not because it was a good counterpick...it was actually probably the worst...but because I wanted the match to be hell for him. I've never beaten a good jiggly player with Zelda...that's my problem, I know. I knew I was giving him the match by doing it. I understood that. I simply wanted him to feel the frustration he causes to everybody else. I'm really not sure if that ended up happening. I really don't care. I wanted to MM him after the tourney, but I definitely didn't want to wait for the crews to be over, so yeah, I jetted. sorry about that, Juan. I'll get you one next time, if you so desire.

no johns. hungry beat me. awesome for him. Raistlin's scarier for me to play. still. hehe. imagine a Jiggly player that *gasp* adapts to styles of play and doesn't have to resort to edge camping to give my Fox an incredibly hard time...that's incredible.

peace all

Vijin

Smash Ace
Good tournament! Awesome gigs as usual and I'm already hyped about the next one. Glad it's only in 2 weeks. Well, here are the shout outs... haven't done these in awhile.

My crew
Razrx, we need more doubles practice, yo!
Lobstah. good stuff in teams with Dguy. Sorry about the controller. We both need new ones :(
DGuy same as AL, good stuff takin out the team that beat me and chris.
Desert King, you getting NASTY son! Good **** in the crew battles. Too bad I didn't get to see your other matches.
Austin- TeeeeEEED BOOOSLEY!
Hazard- Yeah, there's no escaping it... We somehow play each other every Gigabits, whether it be teams or singles. Lol Looking forward to havin you with us in upcoming crew battles fo sho

Noob Test, awesome crew battle! Was a lot of fun. We need another when you guys have your members and we have all of ours.
RX- Crazy techs, man! And your deserts are always awesome :D Good seeing ya
XYZ don't sweat that man. It happens. We all have our days : /
Joe Tru- cool seeing you as usual. Taking me and Razrx out in teams. Bah!
Skratch- Grats on 2nd. Too good!
Sheer Madness- Good seeing you, need more friendlies. I need falco practice!
And boo to Bettah Playa for showin up late and Diego and Dop for not showing up at all. :p

Skynet- Good stuff in doubles. Hardly see you guys hang around after doubles, though. No time for friendlies:(
Raistlin- Loved the Jigs ditto. Funny as hell. Sorry for losin to Uuaa right afterwards, though. :p
Dark Sonic- sup
Blade of Appallo- Pro jigs players don't need timers when doing Jigs Ditto's:p Just keep your Zelda away from me.

Cake eaters
Darrel- Good seeing you mangz. Thanks for the Jigs advice. Probably my weakest match; I can't wait to implement those strategies. More friendlies!
Thomas- Good **** on first. ****, I didn't even get to play you. :(
Rohins- *Honks back*

WATO
Uuaa- you're a beast man. Good ****.
Marin- Break a nail? For ME? aaaw! yes, friendlies next time!
Zoro- Save me from any burning buildings lately? :p
Hugnrybox- Good stuff on 3rd. Friendlies plz.
Hiroshi- A little bit of sportsmanship can go a long way, but whatever. Beef is what's for dinner. Good stuff regardless.

And thanks to Neal for giving us a hand with the crew battles and doing his normal funny **** on the mic.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Raistlin- Loved the Jigs ditto. Funny as hell. Sorry for losin to Uuaa right afterwards, though. :p
Yeah you nub, you completely wasted the win. Still a fun set, though (surprisingly). I'm pretty sure that's the first time we've ever played in a tournament, too.

Oh, and Haz(z)ard (one Z or two?), good **** in singles. I knew your Luigi was beastin', and I was worried about the match with good reason. You owned me pretty hardcore, not gonna lie. I want another shot, though, so I need some friendlies next time I go to Gigs.

Zoro

Smash Champion
If brian doesnt read this he will post something rediculously long again for no reason
(or maybe he will even if he does)

brian i know u like to have fun with it and so do i
I know thats just the way hiroshi is but you could be a bit more humble
I dont like when people clump us together cuz u trash talk people
Dont lose friends over a stupid game even if you beat them you dont have to go on about it.

anyway ill stop there
Next gigs i will not be gay and use a million characters

Captain Falcon! its sad u quit doc hes my favorite :(

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ya like for sure, i pulled him out yesterday and it wasn't pretty.
on the other hand give it up to doc13, he beat a beast. (uuaa) doc pride baby!
im sure uuaa is anxiously waiting for a rematch.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
to fenrir: ok
to vijin: screw that sportsmanship crap, im too raw
to zoro: its how i am dude, and all my real friends arent go to stop being my friends cuz i trash talk. if they do, then theyr are not my real friends. for instance, WATO would never get mad at me. you guys are the chillest. wait i take that back. f-0 apparently did, so much so, that he had to leave WATO, traitor. after all the chilling and supporting and defending, and the rides to work, and the god talks. pssh, w/e. i still got the rest of WATO on my side.

oh and im not trying to make enemies, takes my words with a grain of salt, im just being ********...peace

-hiroshi

Raistlin

Smash Lord
to zoro: its how i am dude, and all my real friends arent go to stop being my friends cuz i trash talk. if they do, then theyr are not my real friends. for instance, WATO would never get mad at me. you guys are the chillest. wait i take that back. f-0 apparently did, so much so, that he had to leave WATO, traitor. after all the chilling and supporting and defending, and the rides to work, and the god talks. pssh, w/e. i still got the rest of WATO on my side.

oh and im not trying to make enemies, takes my words with a grain of salt, im just being ********...peace

-hiroshi
Hiroshi, there's trash talking, and then there's being a douche bag, and you routinely cross the line. I like you dude, but you make things personal--or at least SOUND personal--way too often.

Zoro

Smash Champion

-hiroshi
Ok brian you know im cool with you dont think anything of it
but we see these kids all the time dont you think we should all be mad cool by now(which we are for the most part) but sometimes the game gets in the way of friendships i dont care if someone is better than another person I respect them and try to be on everyones good side.
Just what i think but ur right your real friends shouldnt stop being ur friend over junk like that.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
Cptn Falcooonnn!!!!

ya like for sure, i pulled him out yesterday and it wasn't pretty.
on the other hand give it up to doc13, he beat a beast. (uuaa) doc pride baby!
im sure uuaa is anxiously waiting for a rematch.

Yes. I would want a rematch lol. ;) but i must admit he DID surprise me alot. good **** for Doc13. nastee. ill get him next time though lol. tru.

-hiroshi

wow.. like always ill stick to the sidebars :laugh: im just here and chilin.
if you guys need me to own im here for ya ;) lol tru..

and yes for melbourne, i do want another rematch cause i feel it wasnt balanced enough.. youll do wayy bettter next time. but we wont hold back either so watch out! :cool:

- uuaa

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Hiroshi, there's trash talking, and then there's being a douche bag, and you routinely cross the line. I like you dude, but you make things personal--or at least SOUND personal--way too often.
oh wells. thats how i am i guess. and regardless of what i say, i dont hold grudges against any one person. not even that noob punk zorakbane. i might say junk in the heat of the moment, but like i said in the irc, im not trying to start no xif v chaddd crap up in here. im cool with everybody. regardless of what i say. yes, that means fenrir as well...peace

-hiroshi

Noishe

Smash Rookie
lol it shouldnt be awkward.
i dont bite
Alright. We should smash together! I need to make my fox a lot faster, but I only have people who love playing teams with friendly fire off to play with. Bleh XD

And no, you're not that scary, lol. I'm just freakishly anti-social and I don't talk to anyone unless they approach me first.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Nah, Pete, I don't feel bad at all. lol the only thing I DO feel bad about is my first shoutout

Skrach: I really, really didn't mean to come off like I was johning about that tv...and I seriously hope you didn't/don't take it that way. I never would mind losing to you, you're mad good and a really chill guy to boot. I just hate that our match, which should be epic, had both of us making so many stupid technical errors because of a TV... that made me really mad. Not losing to you, but that we didn't have the match we COULD have had...I'm just clarifying there, because I know I might have come off as johning about it...so yeah... also, the ketchup MM was probably my favorite moment of the entire tourney. <3 Louis.

Exarch: *insert congratulations shoutout here* you know what I'd say anyway

Patrick: Yes! I learned your name!!

Raistlin: Wanted to take a moment to thank you for not only being gay with Puff...for not being a douchebag...for mixing things up in tactics...for playing intelligently...and for being probably the only Jiggs main I've ever actually liked in this game. (Ted is not included in this...he plays marth). You're still the best, imo

Ric: words cannot describe you...too good, man. too good.

Renth: Welcome back

Vijin: no problems, bro. We should play some

Dguy: We need to play some

AL: we need to play some

uuaa: intense matches, bro. you're awesome

Zoro: haven't played you in forever, man...it's lame.

Colin: good stuff at that other small tournament. haha. I want to play you some more.

QDVS: call me...let's Smash some

Fred: Missed you there... : /

RFX: !!!!! I love you man

Noishe and Brittany (whichever spelling she uses): It was nice to meet both of you. I hope you had a good time and we'll see you there again. go Pikachu!

Dark Sonic: So you're a really, really chill guy. we should definitely play more. I always enjoy our matches.

PK: ok, so why do I play you every freakin tournament? Gotta admit, you're fun to play...but come on...

EVac: You were surprisingly good for me never seeing you before. I was greatly impressed. good stuff, man.

If I forgot somebody that I meant to write a shoutout for, then I'll probably include them later...

HyperTheHedgehog

Smash Journeyman
lol thx zoro,
I was feeling pretty ****ty the rest of the day, nothing against that doc player, but I was stupid and arrogant, I first two stocked him, and sandbagged him when i chose doc because all his buddies were there claiming he was the best doc.... BLAH!!!!!(i hate doc dittos, johns)
should have stayed falcon, i'm retiring doc, forever, long live white/pink falcon. Let it be known...that is my color!

props to makis, keep playing doc, good job placing high.
I feel proud to know that doc personally >_>

<_<

RIZL

Smash Rookie
Yo What's Up I've Seen That Garbage Samus Rohins I'd Trash That Any Time Of The Day Son I Don't Care Who He's Beat I Got Him On Lock

I'm The Best Most Rufless Samus Eva. My Style Is Impetuous. My Defense Is Impregnable. I Wanna Eat Your Children. PRAISE BE TO YOUR MOM!

Renth

Smash Hero
Yo What's Up I've Seen That Garbage Samus Rohins I'd Trash That Any Time Of The Day Son I Don't Care Who He's Beat I Got Him On Lock

I'm The Best Most Rufless Samus Eva. My Style Is Impetuous. My Defense Is Impregnable. I Wanna Eat Your Children. PRAISE BE TO YOUR MOM!
how nice of you to make another boards account just because you don't have any balls to say that **** on your real account name seriously kid grow up you have an account from 05 and you make this your first post? your pathetic.

dguy6789

Smash Lord

You are not as good as Rohins.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master

Are you freakin kidding me!?!?

Don't even come in here and post that kind of stuff...I will own you in your face... MM nub!

OTRU...

Smash Champion

lol this is def rohins

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
haha yeah I saw someone else post w/ an old account I thought I'd do the same. Otru gets a prize, prolly beer.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
haha yeah I saw someone else post w/ an old account I thought I'd do the same. Otru gets a prize, prolly beer.
ohh ohhh i want beer.... again, dude that heinei you bought me was soooo good, i chugged half of it to get that cool buzz to start my crazzy *** night.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
ohh ohhh i want beer.... again, dude that heinei you bought me was soooo good, i chugged half of it to get that cool buzz to start my crazzy *** night.
good stuff that was the idea! Man you gotta try woodchuck though. Green apple is my favorite. It kinda tastes like...green apples...

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Alright. We should smash together! I need to make my fox a lot faster, but I only have people who love playing teams with friendly fire off to play with. Bleh XD

And no, you're not that scary, lol. I'm just freakishly anti-social and I don't talk to anyone unless they approach me first.
That doesn't make you anti-social at all, just shy. In fact, I know the perfect t-shirt!

http://xkcd.com/store/ (it's at the bottom)

And I still need to rematch Rohins w/o using the Rohins combo >.<

h1roshi

Smash Hero
regardless, of what others say, hungah , your still the hardest puff i have to fight. and i've fought pretty much all of them. even SFL ones. and your the only one that i would be scared to fight in tournament. tru story...and you dont have to change your tactics if your tactics work. your consistent, that has to amount to something. how many 3rd place finishes is that so far? regardless of how great the comp was, your consistent. you dont choke. you need to work on some matchups though(im talking about peach and zelda here), but other than that, i honestly dont see another jiggs better than you...tru story son...peace

-hiroshi

Top Bottom