• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/10/2007 - GIGABITS (Orlando, FL) - We are thankful for Smash!

Zoro

Smash Champion
Raistlin>>>>Hbox /Hbox>>>>Raistlin / Puffmain>>>Hbox

Is boring by now and so much attention is going into the stupidest things.

Hbox and raistlin are amazingly transparent when it comes to there posts at least thats how i see things.

Hbox you think your better than everyone you beat and are the best puff in FL
but try to act humble because you dont want be thought of as a ****. Which is cool i think everyone does that so dont take that to offense.

Raistlin hates that hbox get so much attention when he considers himself better or on the same level as him. Again he attempts to not look like a **** by saying things like hungry box is good and crap but loves when people post comments like the one xif just made. Nothing bad by that at all.

From what ive seen the majority of smashers do that though.
It just so happens that EVERY ****IN PAGE has one of these raistlin>hbox/hbox>raistlin/puff>hbox posts. It gets so old... how bout this just play the game and if you wanna be the best then show it at tourneys not on the boards. When you continue to go on about it your just feeding their egos and causing more of these dumb arguments.

Nothing against Hungry raistlin or xif cuz i think all you guys are cool, just sharing my opinion
No im not trying to act like i know you guys inside and out cuz i dont but thats what i see.

Now honestly does anyone give a **** whos the best puff
All puffs are equally boring ,how bout we end it with that
(i realized that might actually spawn a raistlin is more fun to play than hbox argument so pretend like u didnt see that)

Zoro

Smash Champion
i could care less what egos i'm feeding or w/e the hell you think is happening I just post truth's

<_<

I couldnt say confidently whether or not what you say is a load of bull or not, so i'll refrain from comment.
ok .

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Raistlin>>>>Hbox /Hbox>>>>Raistlin / Puffmain>>>Hbox

Is boring by now and so much attention is going into the stupidest things.

Hbox and raistlin are amazingly transparent when it comes to there posts at least thats how i see things.

Hbox you think your better than everyone you beat and are the best puff in FL
but try to act humble because you dont want be thought of as a ****. Which is cool i think everyone does that so dont take that to offense.

Raistlin hates that hbox get so much attention when he considers himself better or on the same level as him. Again he attempts to not look like a **** by saying things like hungry box is good and crap but loves when people post comments like the one xif just made. Nothing bad by that at all.

From what ive seen the majority of smashers do that though.
It just so happens that EVERY ****IN PAGE has one of these raistlin>hbox/hbox>raistlin/puff>hbox posts. It gets so old... how bout this just play the game and if you wanna be the best then show it at tourneys not on the boards. When you continue to go on about it your just feeding their egos and causing more of these dumb arguments.

Nothing against Hungry raistlin or xif cuz i think all you guys are cool, just sharing my opinion
No im not trying to act like i know you guys inside and out cuz i dont but thats what i see.

Now honestly does anyone give a **** whos the best puff
All puffs are equally boring ,how bout we end it with that
(i realized that might actually spawn a raistlin is more fun to play than hbox argument so pretend like u didnt see that)
I actually had the same opinion about the argument. It was dumb and pointless and I was surprised anyone bothered to keep it going.

And plus the tournament is over and Hungrybox did better. I think we can stop talking about this.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
That would be quite the feat. However, since I can't drive AND read, I'm going to try to get work done Thursday. Or, today, that is.
Hah, I meant if you went to Darrels house. then he drove the rest of the way like he suggested You could get the homework done then :) But it looks like you guys are comin anyways so thats awesome

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
last time I remember HB gets top 3 in most cfl tourney. Why doesnt raistlin?[/QUOTi was just going to say this, hungah consistently places higher than raistlin at their respective tournaments. over and over and over again. one time raistlin tied with hungah. the rest hungah placed higher. he placed 3rd like a million times already. and beat some names like skrach, vericz, angry lobster, colbol. i mean come on. i am sorry but regardless of his playstyle, hungah is just better. the amount of fun you recieve by playing him is irrelevant to how good he is. I dont see how you cant see the clear winner. hungrybox is just plain better...peace

-hiroshi

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
last time I remember HB gets top 3 in most cfl tourney. Why doesnt raistlin?
i was just going to say this, hungah consistently places higher than raistlin at their respective tournaments. over and over and over again. one time raistlin tied with hungah. the rest hungah placed higher. he placed 3rd like a million times already. and beat some names like skrach, vericz, angry lobster, colbol. i mean come on. i am sorry but regardless of his playstyle, hungah is just better. the amount of fun you recieve by playing him is irrelevant to how good he is. I dont see how you cant see the clear winner. hungrybox is just plain better...peace

-hiroshi
Cuz Raistlin doesn't show up to all of the tournies Hbox does. The only tournie that Hbox has done better than Raistlin is the last gigs. The other "million" tournies that Hbox gets 3rd in, Raistlin doesn't show up. I think two of these "million" were iGT, which our group hasn't gone to... yet. Or at a Gigs where Raistlin didn't go to because he "had other plans" (j/k guy, I know...) So as of right now, Hbox has done better in ONE tournament. Because the rest didn't have both in them. That's like me saying "Raistlin placed higher in a whole bunch of Gigabits tournies before Hbox started going to Gigs." It just doesn't make sense.

Regardless, I can own them both >.< j/k guys... I'm just being silly

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Its raisin's fault for not going to the tourneys. So HB>raisin boy by far.
Fair enough. By Chop's Solid Here-and-Now Logic, this conversation is over.

More importantly, so is this tournament... why are we still posting here?

On a more tangential note, does anyone have the full results?

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
*Sigh* Both Hungrybox and Raistlin have great Jigglypuffs. There, simply true. So... can we move on to something else? There isn't really a need for silly arguments.

On a happier note, [woohoo!] Gigabits in only 9 days!
~uhhh cult

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I don't know why XIF came in here to talk **** to all of CFL but thats pritty gay. Get the **** out.

Also TheLaw told me hes comming to the next Gigs, if he doesn't work, to **** all of you. Discuss that *****es.

=E

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sorry for the double post but this needs to be said.

Raistlin please don't ditch Harriettheguy at our place again without asking. There was a reason we didn't have a smashfest that night, we had something else we wanted to do. I missed a party because I had to stay with Harriet and wait for you to pick him up.

Harriettheguy don't take this the wrong way because you're a nice kid and fun to smash with. And apparently the party sucked anyway so it's all good. =)

It was just the principle of not asking or even warning us that was gay. I'm sure you didn't mean to do it but please ask next time.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post but this needs to be said.

Raistlin please don't ditch Harriettheguy at our place again without asking. There was a reason we didn't have a smashfest that night, we had something else we wanted to do. I missed a party because I had to stay with Harriet and wait for you to pick him up.

Harriettheguy don't take this the wrong way because you're a nice kid and fun to smash with. And apparently the party sucked anyway so it's all good. =)

It was just the principle of not asking or even warning us that was gay. I'm sure you didn't mean to do it but please ask next time.
Ah, sorry man. I actually didn't know he was going to your place. I did suggest it earlier in the day because you guys usually have one, but then he pointed out no one had posted about it. So I didn't know what to tell him. I didn't even realize he was there until later :(. My bad though, definitely won't happen again.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I sort of felt the same way when this happened to me, because I have nothing wrong with Harriettheguy, but even he felt just passed off when Raistlin left him, because apparantly he didn't even know that he needed to find housing until that night.

Renth

Smash Hero
Rasty give me a call sometime tonight and let me know what's going on your also welcome to give me a call if you wanna play any tonight.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Someone else figure out results for 2v2:
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/exarch21/?action=view&current=2v2.jpg

1 Thomas
2 Skrach
3 Hbox
4 Fenrir
5 Uuaa & Hiroshi
7 AL & Vijin
9 Raistlin & Hazzard & DS & Rohins
13 Doc & Makis & RFX & Otru
17 Zoro & Harriet & Sheer & PK & Ecky & Dguy & Desert King & Apollo
25 Evak & Rubik & Green & xyz & CKRikou & Cash & Marin & AJ
33 Sebestian & Bye & Bye & Bye & Sky & Bye & Bye & Brittany & Chinkasaurus & Bye & Bye & Bye & Bye & Bye & Bye & Noishe

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Doubles Results

1st- Elevator (Exarch and Fenrir)
2nd- Ninjabox (Hiroshi and Hungrybox)
3rd- C0ck and Balls (Dark Sonic and Raistlin)
4th- Too Many Toasters
5th- PsiOps (Angry Lobster and Dguy)
5th- Bert and Ernie
7th- Truuaa (Otru and Uuaa)
7th- SKYNet
9th- Metal Phobia
9th- I get Pink, U get Stink
9th- Stairs (Harriettheguy and ?)
9th- Lemonparty (Doc and Pure Korea)
13th- Heschel's Disciples
13th- Bifocals (Desert King and EckyX)
13th- The High Council
13th- -Bye- (-Bye- and -Bye-)

If anyone wants to give me the names of the rest of the team members, please do.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I sort of felt the same way when this happened to me, because I have nothing wrong with Harriettheguy, but even he felt just passed off when Raistlin left him, because apparantly he didn't even know that he needed to find housing until that night.
See, he asked me if he could sleep at my house Friday, which I had no problem with. I was extremely dumb and didn't realize he would ALSO need housing Saturday and Sunday night, and I wasn't going to be at my house those nights :(.

Just me not thinking ahead. I felt bad.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Doubles Results

1st- Elevator (Exarch and Fenrir)
2nd- Ninjabox (Hiroshi and Hungrybox)
3rd- C0ck and Balls (Dark Sonic and Raistlin)
4th- Too Many Toasters
5th- PsiOps (Angry Lobster and Dguy)
5th- Bert and Ernie
7th- Truuaa (Otru and Uuaa)
7th- SKYNet
9th- Metal Phobia
9th- I get Pink, U get Stink
9th- Stairs (Harriettheguy and ?)
9th- Lemonparty (Doc and Pure Korea)
13th- Heschel's Disciples
13th- Bifocals (Desert King and EckyX)
13th- The High Council
13th- -Bye- (-Bye- and -Bye-)

If anyone wants to give me the names of the rest of the team members, please do.

the sexiness of ninjabox shines on the results

Top Bottom